Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yeah, well I knew that they were making the 2nd movie, but the 3rd?! :eek: :eek: *dies*

Hey well why don't we make a new word for anime, if this nightmare does so happen to come true? Something liiiiikkkeee..... Hmmm..... :rolleyes:
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
:bawl: :bawl: nooooooooooooooooooo this can't be happining i'm crying right now i love anime and it is the best but harry the pothead potter cannot take over anime he can rule the world and turn my house into a castle and all that other stuff but if he ruins anime i'm going right to j.k.rowling and i will tell her a piece of my mind!!!! i liked the books but when the merchandise came out ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i got a pair of harry potter socks for christmas .......*shudders* (i gave them to my dog though) but yeah i will suicide myself if harry potter (god i hate that name) takes over the best thing in the world anime !!! that is the truth :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rei_the_Slayer [/i]
[B]tha'd be really freakin' scary. i've not heard anything 'bout it. [/B][/QUOTE]Do you have Cartoon Network? If you do, watch Tonnami Midnight Run. It should tell you about it, and it will also have commercials for it. And for info, Harry Potter, the anime, should be starting in 2 weeks, starting from tomorrow. :cross:
Posted
How bout we just lead a charge into CN and take out those who are involved in allowing CN put this crap on!
Posted
I get CN, i just don't watch it much because they usually show nothing but crap unless you watch it really late on school nights ~_~;;;;..... eheh... that really sucks... ^~_~^;;;; eheh... BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!......... O.o?
Posted
harry potter anime?????????????? What the. .? Has Warner Bro gone mad????? they have exploited the merchandise enough. .Warner brothers were the ones in hold of the harry potter franchise. .JK Rowling sold/gave it to them or summat so that the movies would be like the book, and so she'd have the last say on it. .but at what cost?
Posted
*reads the whole topic, tries to speak but instead falls aniem style*

I can't believe this is happening :eek: ...thank god I don't have cable to watch CN :D...I get watch my anime on DVD/VHS now :rolleyes: ....never going back to that dumb CN which edits ALL the good parts in animes.:mad:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]*reads the whole topic, tries to speak but instead falls aniem style*

I can't believe this is happening :eek: ...thank god I don't have cable to watch CN :D...I get watch my anime on DVD/VHS now :rolleyes: ....never going back to that dumb CN which edits ALL the good parts in animes.:mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

Hehe, I watch most of my anime on DVD/VHS too. :) But I do have CN, and yes, it's pretty crap since they edit most of the anime they show now..... :(

But hey, they're showing Harry Potter on The Midnight Run. And I don't think they edit the anime in Midnight Run. So, maybe Harry Potter won't be edited, and made crap like most of the others..... -_-
Posted
this is another reason why i stopped watch CN anime. i buy all mine on dvd. i got all the good ones: DBZ, Gundam Wing, Trigun, Escaflowne, Princess Mononoke, La Blue Girl......wait, forget i said the last one...... :all:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]

Hehe, I watch most of my anime on DVD.VHS too. :) But I do have CN, and yes, it's pretty crap since they edit most of the anime they show now..... :(

But hey, they're showing Harry Potter on The Midnight Run. And I don't think they edit the anime in Midnight Run. So, maybe Harry Potter won't be edited, and made crap like most of the others..... -_- [/B][/QUOTE]


I don't know about that...I bet if I watch the Midnight Run..I'll be like...wasn't there more blood?..or...Hey! I thought this is the ep where he cuts thew bad guy's head off! lol

YOU WATCH LA BLUE GIRL, SG?! :therock:

:laugh:
Guest Imsirion
Posted
wait! an anime (anime =japan) what freaking japanese company would do this!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]wait! an anime (anime =japan) what freaking japanese company would do this! [/B][/QUOTE]

wel I don't know about that..doesn't anime stand for animation? and dones't that cover ALL animation?????

I don't know...I might be wrong...most of the time I am...:laugh: :rolleyes:
Posted
Yeah, but look at The Simpsons..... That's American. So, Harry Potter could be made anywhere, just like The Simpsons were made in America. So I'm guessing that HP is made in England, where the movie was made?
Guest Imsirion
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]

wel I don't know about that..doesn't anime stand for animation? and dones't that cover ALL animation?????

I don't know...I might be wrong...most of the time I am...:laugh: :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

i was reading around on the boards and i found that james said

anime=Japanime or japanese animation ( they call it that sometimes)


soooo..... everything else is ,..well just a cartoon.
Posted
good god in heaven...what are they doing?! I mean the movie was F***ing awesome but anime?!! That, my friends, is the demise, disgrace and end of all anime! It's too soon!! God help the children. *runs off screaming and yelling at kids* Run children run!!!!
Posted
I hear you, Panny. *tries to imagine Harry Potter as an anime character* *shudders* I hope they're not doing that. *shudders again* Please don't let this happen. *shudders*
Posted
Well, we could also form a International Otaku army and lay seige to CN's HQ, stay there for a few months, while we wait for their defenses to weaken, and then attack in full strength, and if the military gets involve, we'll hide our AK-47's and show we just have pitchforks!
Posted
*Chill goes down spine* *Shudders* No...HARRY POTTER AS AN ANIME!!!!!!????????

As most of you have said: IT WOULD GIVE ANIME A [B]REALLY BAD NAME!!![/B] Most of my friends at school don't have a clue what Anime is, I'm trying to persuade them to think it's kool, and just when I've almost sucseeded (sp?), they bring out a shi**y HP Anime!!!!! That means everyone will think I love *Shudders again* Harry...Potter...:demon:

If there really IS going to be a HP ANIME I'll start having nightmares...*Ping* Hey I just thought of something! If CN's making it, then it won't be REAL Anime! REAL Anime always comes from Japan! They are the original Anime makers so if it's not made there, then it can't be called REAL Anime!!!! :lecture:

Attachment: HARRY POTTER IS EEEEEEEEEEEVIL
Posted
Yeah, the movie was pretty cool, with the graphics and all, but ANIME?!?!

CN has come to an all time low. What were they thinking?!?!

And taking off DBZ?! I heard it was only for one week, but...*shudders to think* There is still the chance....

Anyway, that's just what I think
Guest Imsirion
Posted
hey, im with Akito. ill go get the "pitch forks" *wink wink*;) ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i]
[B]hey, im with Akito. ill go get the "pitch forks" *wink wink*;) ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

K, dun forget the cow crap*Wink Wink*
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE]Anyway.......my point being anime fans have a hard enough time getting taken seriously by most people who think we spend all out time watching cartoons, this would just ruin it's reputation once and for all.....and be completely pointless ........and harry potter overkill [/QUOTE]
EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKING! i already get a hard time from people at my school calling dragonballz and tenchi "cartoons"!!!! GEEZ! the only person i know at my school that knows the DIFFERENCE between anime and cartoons is my friend Karen. HARRY POTTER AS ANIME? WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO?!!!!!!! i think this harry potter mania has gone tooo far! toonami airing Harry Potter? i might as well kill myself. i already don't like the fact that tonnami airs batman beyond! it's not even anime for heavens sake! well, thats what i think. sometimes people know when to stop. but the people who suggested this are INSANE!! okay, so the books are good, one the best in my opinion, but harry potter as anime isn't right.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...