OtakuBoards

Exams

Guest Akito

Man, this really sucks, i have Exams in like, two weeks, i have to cram a whole Half a school Year of Learning into two weeks! I probably won't be able to come onto the otaku alot anymore, i doubt that will affect anyone. I'll be off for two weeks, i might be on AOL, only cause i'm probably taking a break from study, but when it comes to Exam time, I'm studing like hell, good grades=hot chick in the future as i say:D What do u guys do during exams?

Guest Imsirion
what do i do, freak out! im a like "c to d" student and those make me think like a "f" student. ewww, i gotta leave this topic:help:

Exams are pretty fun. It's mandatory for us to attend a Recitation class where we go over all of the information learned in the primary class that day. Usually, what I'll do is just dedicate a couple hours to studying for it and pass it with no problem. Math is the exception. I've had a problem with it for quite some time. It's just so hard to buckle down and study for such a boring subject...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Delian [/i]
[B]Hey Akito
Good luck with your studying and get plenty of rest, otherwise you'll burn yourself out. Don't worry about it too much....I'm sure you'll do fine:)

Lots-A-Luv [/B][/QUOTE]

Sleep, thats something i ought to try once every blue moon.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

Sleep, thats something i ought to try once every blue moon. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well you better start trying now...it's no good going into an exam room with your mind all clogged up because your too tired to think

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Exams are pretty fun. It's mandatory for us to attend a Recitation class where we go over all of the information learned in the primary class that day. Usually, what I'll do is just dedicate a couple hours to studying for it and pass it with no problem. Math is the exception. I've had a problem with it for quite some time. It's just so hard to buckle down and study for such a boring subject... [/B][/QUOTE]

:confused: Math was my favourite subject...It was the only subject I enjoyed doing...well that and Ancient History....but math was one of a few subjects that made sense to me

[B]

:confused: Math was my favourite subject...It was the only subject I enjoyed doing...well that and Ancient History....but math was one of a few subjects that made sense to me [/B][/QUOTE]

Math doesn't like me, it never likes making since to me.

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]first off i sneak into the proff's room and steal his exam, then i proceed to memorize the answer key and then copy them and sell them for $50 a copy to people who need them... i normally get 15% on exams than i do the normal class... teaches hate 100+% on exams ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[B]

:confused: Math was my favourite subject...It was the only subject I enjoyed doing...well that and Ancient History....but math was one of a few subjects that made sense to me [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, but it get pointless after a while. If you're not going to use math in your profession you shouldn't have to take it after Algebra. There's just too many theroms and laws or what not.:sleep:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]If you're not going to use math in your profession you shouldn't have to take it after Algebra. There's just too many theroms and laws or what not.:sleep: [/B][/QUOTE]

[i]Exactly[/i]. Math is.... well it's.... stupid. Yeah, that's a decent way to put it. I feel dumb because I'm only in Alg. 2 in the 11th grade... and all of my friends are in Pre. Calc. :bawl: *sigh* Ohwell.

Two years ago, my mom decided to do something really [i]cool[/i], and make a few secret modifications to my course selection sheet. Instead of taking web design in 10th grade... I was slapped with AP European History, in which (needless to say), I [b]failed[/b] with flying colors... The exam consisted of 200 multiple choice questions that could've stumped Einstein, and 3 essay questions.... It was especially hard, since I didn't study and slept through most of my teacher's lectures... :lecture: :sleep: tee hee.

This year, I'm taking AP Pysch., which is slightly too difficult for me. My study habits are non-existent. Ohwells... I'm waivin' the exam anyway....

[size=1]Yeah, I'm in a 'long-winded' mood... so bear with me.[/size]

Exams are really dumb, but at least I can waiv three... And *fortunately* enough for me, I have quite a few A-B split grades this year.... meaning, if I fail the exam, I still keep a B. Therefore, there's only room for improvement. (and I get to conserve my precious waiver forms *hugs them protectively*)

Where was I going, with all of this trash? Good grief.

Okay, I'm done now... since I've lost my train-of-thought. *Choo-choo*

[B]Man, this really sucks, i have Exams in like, two weeks, i have to cram a whole Half a school Year of Learning into two weeks! I probably won't be able to come onto the otaku alot anymore, i doubt that will affect anyone. I'll be off for two weeks, i might be on AOL, only cause i'm probably taking a break from study, but when it comes to Exam time, I'm studing like hell, good grades=hot chick in the future as i say:D What do u guys do during exams? [/B][/QUOTE]

I already had my exams, they sucked royally

Geez... Maths is very useful in almost everything....Especially if you guys want to get into some business related profession after high school or college...believe me...it's more useful than English or any other BS that teachers think you need to learn. I loved calc and mathematical integration...probably because it was more about proving than calculating numbers....oh well....I guess i'm just babbling :babble: ....it's too bad you can't see it from my point

[B]

Math doesn't like me, it never likes making since to me. [/B][/QUOTE]

Maybe if you open your mind....sometimes the answer is really simple if you know basic proofs...but most people tend to complicate their thinking when solving the problems because they see numbers and letters and they start to panic...

[B]

Maybe if you open your mind....sometimes the answer is really simple if you know basic proofs...but most people tend to complicate their thinking when solving the problems because they see numbers and letters and they start to panic... [/B][/QUOTE]

Panic? I haven't paniced in Math since I started it. I'm one of the calmest ones in my class, but my class is so loud, i have to spend half my lunch with my math teacher going over what he was supposed to teach that day.

[B]

Panic? I haven't paniced in Math since I started it. I'm one of the calmest ones in my class, but my class is so loud, i have to spend half my lunch with my math teacher going over what he was supposed to teach that day. [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh...hehehe:D ...well....at least you're keen....which is great....um...keep it up and i'm sure you'll do just fine.;)

Well I don't have to take exams but this year the state of Ohio decided to move the 9th grade proficencies(sp) to 8th grade so the first week in March i'll be doing the proficencies. So far the only pracitce proficencie I haven't passed was the Math one. But it was only by a few points. Well I guess it's best to get em over with....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]This week is "Dead Week" next week is finals...so I'm going to study for the next few days...and being the rusher I am...I'm probably going to finish early, being less prepared... [/B][/QUOTE]

Dead Week is the best thing known to man, you can totally not pay any attention at all until then, and then pass your exams, if you haven't smoked yourself retaded by then......:shifty: