Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I suppose I shoule be asking when the grand opening of the Lair is, Christophe. I'm not known for my patience.

*sits down at a chair and pours herself a glass of blood from one of the many bottles, this one labeled 'musician' *

Mmmmnn... tasty...

Also, do the vampires and other such things have special powers in this RP?
Posted
[quote name='ExcelExcel']I suppose I shoule be asking when the grand opening of the Lair is, Christophe. I'm not known for my patience.[/QUOTE]

I'm afraid must agree with Miss Dawes here, Mister Shelley.
Posted
Now now, ladies.

As for your question, Therese, yes, vampires and demons do have powers. However, the reason I didn't have you put it down on the sign up sheet is that it's a surprise, even for me. However, please be considerate, no powers like auto-kill or anything like that, at least against PC characters.

And Little Erika, I know patience isn't exactly a virtue for the younger ones, but you'll acheive it with time.


I plan on opening the Lair later today, and keeping the sign-ups open. I have possibly a few more clientel, but we'll see.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...