OtakuBoards

Revenge.

chibi-master

[quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I have only ever sought revenge once in my life.

There is a guy who I was dating a year & a half ago. He lived in Virginia at the time & never once came to visit me in the 6ish months we were dating.

Then this April after we had been broken up for nearly a year he randomly told me that he had bought a plane ticket to Indiana. So he stayed for the weekend, & we kind of got back together unofficially.

So in July he tells me, "I'm going to marry you someday" & basically tells me all about how we'll be married & living here while I finish school & all sorts of things.

Then the next day he told me, "You're right. We'll never work out. Heh.", blocked all forms of communication with me, & proceeded to hit on a mutual friend.

So.

I google'd his name & found his OkCupid profile. Naturally, I created a profile for "Andie Carmichael", a girl in North Carolina who had an interest in him.

To make a really long story short, Andie talked to him religiously for a few weeks. He asked her to visit. To his knowledge, she just never showed up.

Neither Andie nor I have talked to him since. Huzzah![/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]I'm kind of glad we never actually met up. You're terrifying.[/color]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]The worst revenge I ever enacted was on the most recent ex. He cheated on me, lied to me, did things behind my back he swore he wouldn't do that weren't even physical cheating, and then got with a rebound girl two minutes after he dumped me. She has DD breasts.

He goes to anime conventions in California. I staff anime conventions in California. He told me when we were still together that he had forged staff badges to get in and not have to wait in any lines and cut through other venues.

Because I make friends rather easily and keep up connections with said friends I told a fellow security member what he had done in not so many terms. And from there the situation grew legs, a head, a torso, reproductive organs, and hair. He's now banned from registering for, staffing, or even coming NEAR a con in California. He can sneak in of course, but he'll never be legitimately attending a con and if he's caught [and he will be caught], he could be expelled from the convention area, blacklisted, arrested even etc etc etc.

In other words, his career as an amateur photographer of cosplaying hot women is effectively over. He'll have to try his luck at other events and in other states. Oh yes and a professional dominatrix I know is going to ambush him at a club and beat him until his backside resembles a mass of raw hamburger.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Mr. Maul'][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]She hit a deaf man's car out of sheer rage.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Way I hear it, she then spent about a half hour yelling obscenities at him and his deaf children. Any truth to this?[/color]

Meh... I don't really take revenge. Mostly, when someone intentionally does something to get under my skin, I won't say anything and I'll let it set there in the back of my mind...

The whole time I'm usually thinking of terrible things, but I only voice them to close friends just to get it off my chest. Usually my anger progresses until I end up snapping at someone (who had nothing to do with the situation to begin with) and then I feel really bad and decide to let everything go...

The one time I did seek revenge, it led to me getting into a fist fight... Which I lost terribly.

[quote name='Nerdsy][COLOR=deeppink']Way I hear it, she then spent about a half hour yelling obscenities at him and his deaf children. Any truth to this?[/COLOR][/quote]

[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]It was actually closer to a full hour, but yes.

I kept telling her they were deaf, but it was no matter. She continued to yell anyway.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Mr. Maul'][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]It was actually closer to a full hour, but yes.

I kept telling her they were deaf, but it was no matter. She continued to yell anyway.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I hate the deaf.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='chibi-master'].......Raiha, you are a goddess.:o[/QUOTE]

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"][FONT="Times New Roman"]Yes...that sort of thing gets told to me all the time.. *preens*

OH YES.

Development in said ex boyfriend trouble.

So the ex boyfriend borrowed a good friend's Dvds and also had my safety scissors and my very nice black hemp rope, and my comic books, and so on and so forth, all together worth about $200 USD. So my friend asked him to return my stuff and his DVDs at the same time at his place so it'd be all less awkward. He said he'd drop 'the stuff' off on Monday. He only returned the DVDs.

Next week he may be getting a visit from a couple biker friends of mine who take the obligations of debt seriously.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='Mr. Maul'][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=DimGray]Racist.
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]You were the one who threw the cheesecake at them.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[quote name='Nerdsy'][color=deeppink]I bet they hate you too. I bet you're the Hitler to their Jew.[/color][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="1"]There are still a few of them in my ashtray.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

:animeblus

[quote name='taperson'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Deaf jews.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I lol'd.

Upon reading the title to this topic, I got a little excited. I thought we would get some juicy revenge lays, setting things on fire, writing things on water towers, stand-ups at weddings, and so on.

But noooo. All we get is "OMGHe took a piktur of anohter gurl WTF." or "HE STOLE BONDAGE ROPE I'M GOING TO F' HIM UP."

*sets down empty gas can* : D

The worst I revenge I ever got I cannot legally describe.

The second worst neither.

The third worst, I broke the arm of a guy that hit me in the head with a golf club. Twisted it around so hard the ulna and the radius rotated. An extreme Galeazzi fracture from when I threw him to the ground, stepped on him, grabbed his right arm, and rolled. He was in a cast for the better part of two years.

Let's hear it for what the state of Louisiana declared self-defense. :animesmil

[quote name='Chaos']
But noooo. All we get is "OMGHe took a piktur of anohter gurl WTF." or "HE STOLE BONDAGE ROPE I'M GOING TO F' HIM UP."[/QUOTE]

Watch out, Mr. Maul, I think Chaos is trying to steal your title of biggest jerk.:rolleyes:

Aaanyway, my first recollection of taking revenge upon someone was when I was 5 years old, I think. An older kid threw a mudball at me. So I pushed him off the jungle gym that was about 6 feet off the ground. He broke something, if I recall correctly. When he tried to say that I pushed him, I told the teacher that "I [B]was[/B] up there with him, but I tried to catch him, not shove him, so he must have been confused"!

Not sure exactally what all has been posted here, this is my first time in awhile being online and time constraints are brutal. (Though I'll be back homeside by the weekend)

Not sure if you already went through this or not but I'll tell you how revenge works out for ya... I went away on a monthlong TDY when I was with my ex. I thought I'd have cell service or some form of communication but I was misinformed.

When I came back she had been dating somebody else for a week (for revenge) because she thought I abandoned her. THEN for my own brand of revenge i flaunted a picture of a girl in my unit as my "while I was away" girlfriend. Well a week later we tried working things out because we were still in love and couldn't make it work because we were both to mad the other had been so petty.

So that in a nutshell is why I will never do anything out of revenge again...at least with an ex.