OtakuBoards

Otakuboards: 2025

ExcelExcel

[CENTER]

Welcome to Otakuboards!

This website has undergone a tremendous change, we've decided to implement the Quatra gaming engine into our systems, making our site like the extremely popular online game, "The World'. In fact, a downloadable version is available on the site.

Now, first things first, while this in all cases an extension of 'The World' this is still Otakuboards. Feel free to use the message boards as you please, however the Arena and the City require that you download the world onto your computer, in order to be able to join in on all of the fun.

From us to you, enjoy![/CENTER]

Otakuboards has indeed been incorporated into the systems of the game. The game however, has something far sinister instore for all who play.

Something is wrong. Something is very wrong. Orca of the Azure sky has been reported missing from the game. Helga is trying to recruit players who know something's wrong into a fighting force against the virus. The Otakuboards website is still one of the few places safe from it, as players in the City have to walk through a door/gate to access the game. The virus is not able to infect Otakuboards.

What is going on in 'The World' and why are players suddenly going into comas? No one knows the answer just yet. There are already rumors of several players who are unable to log out. But why? Are they lying? Or are they simply having their character stay logged in? Only those few who claim it know the truth.

Will you fight what's happening, or will you relish the chance to never go back?

Alright. Here it is. I'll let you guys play around with your own sign-ups, and see what we can come up with. This RP is all about creativity. So, my minimun requirements are your real name, your game name, and of course your real age. Also, what kind of character are you?

[quote name='ExcelExcel']Alright. Here it is. I'll let you guys play around with your own sign-ups, and see what we can come up with. This RP is all about creativity. So, my minimun requirements are your real name, your game name, and of course your real age. Also, what kind of character are you?[/quote]

[COLOR=Indigo][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Well, I've been advised never to give my real name, but if you like, I can give you the name of my alter ego. Also, I don't exactly know what you mean by "What kind of character", so I'm going to go with race and fighting type.

[B]OTAKUBOARDS NAME: [/B]Tetra of Sound
[B]NAME:[/B] Tetra Kataki
[B]GAMENAME: [/B]Yami no Kataki
[B]AGE: [/B]15
[B]GENDER: [/B]Female
[B]CHARACTER RACE: [/B]Yuki-onna/werewolf (white)
[B]CHARACTER FIGHTING TYPE: [/B]Ninja
[B]CHARACTER WEAPON(S):[/B] Bow and arrows, shuriken, kunai
[B]PERSONALITY: [/B]Generally relaxed, calm, and friendly, I can change moods in a split second. I love to have fun, and I am quite lenient.
[B]THEME SONG: [/B]"Stone Cold Crazy" by Metallica, originally recorded by Queen.
[B]ELEMENT: [/B]Water
[B]CHARACTER STATS (SCALE OF 1 - 10)
ATTACK: [/B]4
[B]SPECIAL ATTACK: [/B]8
[B]DEFENSE: [/B]5
[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo][B]SPECIAL DEFENSE: [/B]7
[B]SPEED: [/B]8
[B]HIT POINT RATING: [/B]6
[B]ACCURACY: [/B]7
[B]EVASION: [/B]6

I hope this does fine for a signup sheet. I came up with the stuff myself. For the "element" idea, it works like this:
[I]Water beats Fire
Fire beats Earth
Earth beats Air
Air beats Water
[/I]If it confuses you... look to nature! ^_^
[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=Black][FONT=Comic Sans MS][B]OTAKUBOARDS NAME: [/B]CaNz
[B]NAME:[/B] Michael Wittwer
[B]GAMENAME: [/B]CaNz
[B]AGE: [/B]20
[B]GENDER: [/B]Male.
[B]CHARACTER RACE: [/B]Human.
[B]CHARACTER FIGHTING TYPE: [/B]Samurai.
[B]CHARACTER WEAPON(S):[/B][/FONT][/COLOR][SIZE=2]Ōdachi(a huge katana)[/SIZE][SIZE=2], Katana[/SIZE], duel Tanto knives.
[COLOR=Black][FONT=Comic Sans MS] [B]PERSONALITY: [/B]unenthusiastic exterior, but is actually quite eager to do anything to prove himself.
[B]THEME SONG: [/B][/FONT]"The [I]Final Countdown[/I]" written by Joey Tempest.
[/COLOR][COLOR=Black][FONT=Comic Sans MS] [B]ELEMENT: [/B]none.
[B]CHARACTER STATS (SCALE OF 1 - 10)
ATTACK: [/B]10
[B]SPECIAL ATTACK: [/B]1
[B]DEFENSE: [/B]5
[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Indigo][COLOR=Black][B]SPECIAL DEFENSE: [/B]1
[B]SPEED: [/B]10
[B]HIT POINT RATING: [/B]6
[B]ACCURACY: [/B]8
[B]EVASION: [/B]10

for the stats i figured it was a good enough idea... so i added up all her stats and divided them as i saw fit to make my character. [/COLOR]
[/COLOR][/FONT]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
OTAKUBOARDS SCREEN NAME: INUYASHA FANDOM

CHARACTER RACE: WERE-TIGER

CHARACTER FIGHTING TYPE: MAGE

CHARACTER WEAPONS: STAFF OF HEALING, STAFF OF ICE, RUNE STAFF

PERSONALITY: ALWAYS READY FOR A FIGHT AND ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP OTHERS

THEME SONG: It's my life by Bon Jovi

ELEMENT: ICE

CHARACTER STATS:
Attack:2