OtakuBoards

Children Today.

chibi-master

[quote name='Aaryanna'][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=DarkGreen]Gavin was actually a kid? :confused:[/COLOR][/FONT][/quote]
[SIZE=1]
Yes, although I don't think anyone would ever use the term "grown-up" or "adult" to describe my mentality. :animeswea
[/SIZE]

I don't think kids are more bratty today, I just think that intellect is more wide spread now. More technology leads to less real work, and ends up making kids want everything done for them, or at least they want everything to be really easy, so in a way it's just the day and age, the nature of children is exactly the same. I actually support kids' behavior more. Before now, and even still, people grew/grow up way to fast, and rush through life causing unneeded stress and worry. Often times the even get involved with stupid stuff, because they were always forced to stay away from it by there parents, and over disciplined before they could even understand why. I was way bratty when I was little, but I was never censored or forced to behave, I made the decision on my own. My mom got lots of crap for this from a lot of her peers, but now she has two kids, my brother and I, who have never been in trouble with the law, don't drink or smoke, don't get in fights, and don't judge people or hate people. I'm that way though, I'm almost anti-social around people my age, because we are too unsimilar, but around kids who's parents don't do anything with them I'm very good. Little kids always like me, and it also seems that I attract people with some kind of emotional or social issues when I'm around my own age group. What most people consider annoying, I consider funny, or at least not annoying. I don't see how parents could call sitting on the couch doing absolutely nothing relaxing, it's f***ing boring. So I encourage kids to have their own adventures, and find a passion, even if your parents don't like it.

[quote name='Xyandar']haha very nice Gavin love the fort!! I haven't made a fort in so long. and now that i live on my own, i dont think i own enough furniture to even MAKE a fort lol. maybe i'll give it a try though... hmmm.. only 21 years old once..:P[/quote]
i never really got into building forts... i was so lazy i just put my blanket over a four legged table..