Boo Posted January 8, 2010 Posted January 8, 2010 (edited) [center][size=7][font=Georgia]Graphic Worm [size=8]20[color=#0D6DC7]10[/color][/size] [/font][/size] [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=51928][b]Graphic Worm 2006[/b][/url] - [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=57084][b]Graphic Worm 2007[/b][/url] [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=58548][b]Graphic Worm 2008[/b][/url] - [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=59994][b]Graphic Worm 2009[/b][/url] [color=#0D6DC7][b]FLEX[/b] [/color]| [color=#0D6DC7][b]CLAIM +1[/b][/color] [size=1]For any questions, suggestions or feedback on Graphic Worm 2010, feel free to use the Graphic Worm 2010 - [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?p=847578][color=#0D6DC7][u][b]Discussion Thread[/b][/u][/color][/URL] or to send a PM to [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/member.php?u=2223][b]Boo[/b][/url].[/size][/center] [size=2][font=lucida fax] Ladies and gentlemen â?? boys and girls â?? I have the great honour to welcome you into the year [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=60893]two-thousand-and-ten[/url]! And, as you all know, a new year of course means a new Graphic Worm. So I present to you: [b]Graphic Worm 20[color=#0D6DC7]10[/color][/b]! What is the Graphic Worm you ask? Head on over to the Graphic Worm 2010 - [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?p=847578][b][color=#0D6DC7]Discussion Thread[/color][/b][/url] and there you'll find a long enough instruction to spend your time with reading. If you have any questions, they also go in there. But for the rest, have fun![/font][/size][size=1] [b]Here we go![/b] [list=1][*][url=http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/2900/2010boo001.jpg][STRIKE]Boo[/STRIKE][/url] [*] [url=http://i50.tinypic.com/ruqmvd.jpg][STRIKE]jigglyness[/STRIKE][/url] [*] [url=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/Heroes.jpg][STRIKE]Cat[/STRIKE][/url] [*] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/graphic%20worm/Sabotage.jpg][STRIKE]Delta[/STRIKE][/url] [*] [url=http://i47.tinypic.com/250juog.jpg][STRIKE]jigglyness [/STRIKE][/url] [*] [url=http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt95/citricbreakdown/cowboy.jpg][STRIKE]Citric[/STRIKE][/url] [*] [url=http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/5527/opendoor.jpg][STRIKE]Shishou[/STRIKE][/url] [*] [URL=http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt95/citricbreakdown/overdrive.jpg][STRIKE]Citric[/STRIKE][/URL] [*] [URL=http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/9764/2010boo002.jpg][STRIKE]Boo[/STRIKE][/URL] [*] [url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/graphic%20worm/whowatches.jpg][STRIKE]Delta[/STRIKE][/url] [*] [URL=http://i49.tinypic.com/14n2pae.jpg][STRIKE]Munky[/STRIKE][/url] [*] [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/graphicworm/2010/012.jpg][STRIKE]Sara[/STRIKE][/url] [*] [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/graphicworm/2010/013.jpg][STRIKE]Kimmeh[/STRIKE][/url] [*] [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/graphicworm/2010/014.jpg][STRIKE]Sara[/STRIKE][/url] [*] [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/graphicworm/2010/015.jpg][STRIKE]Citric[/STRIKE][/url] [*] [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/graphicworm/2010/016.jpg][STRIKE]Sayrin[/STRIKE][/url] [*] [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/graphicworm/2010/017.jpg][STRIKE]jigglyness[/STRIKE][/url] [*] [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/graphicworm/2010/018.jpg][STRIKE]Munky[/STRIKE][/url] [*] [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/graphicworm/2010/019.jpg][STRIKE]Sara[/STRIKE][/url] [*] [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/graphicworm/2010/020.jpg][STRIKE]jigglyness[/STRIKE][/url] [*] [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/graphicworm/2010/021.jpg][STRIKE]Shishou[/STRIKE][/url] [*] [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/graphicworm/2010/022.jpg][STRIKE]Sara[/STRIKE][/url] [*] [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/graphicworm/2010/023.jpg][STRIKE]Citric[/STRIKE][/url] [*] [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/graphicworm/2010/024.jpg][STRIKE]UnpredictableEd[/STRIKE][/url] [*] [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/graphicworm/2010/025.jpg][STRIKE]Shishou[/STRIKE][/url] [*] [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/graphicworm/2010/026.jpg][STRIKE]Citric[/STRIKE][/url] [*] mikkets - [COLOR=#0D6DC7][B][I]NEEEEXT!!![/B][/I][/COLOR] [/list] [center][IMG]http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/2900/2010boo001.jpg[/IMG] 450 x 450[/center] [/size] Edited June 1, 2010 by Lady Shy
jigglyness Posted January 9, 2010 Posted January 9, 2010 [size=1]OH THE CLAIMAGE!!!!!!!!! :D ------------------------------------------------------------ [IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/ruqmvd.jpg[/IMG] hehehe it's longer than usual. ^_^ RAWRRRR[/size]
Cat Posted January 10, 2010 Posted January 10, 2010 Claim Edit: [IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/Heroes.jpg[/IMG]
Delta Posted January 10, 2010 Posted January 10, 2010 [COLOR=#35425e]Oh goody! Claimed! Edit: [URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/graphic%20worm/Sabotage.jpg"][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/graphic%20worm/th_Sabotage.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Ooh! Worm sabotage![/color]
jigglyness Posted January 11, 2010 Posted January 11, 2010 [size=1]OMGGG I LOVE THE SABOTAGEEEE. MUST RUIN SOME MOREEE WITH MORE CLAIM CLAIM CLAIMMMMMMM ------------------------------- [IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/250juog.jpg[/IMG] kind of got stumped on this one :/[/size]
Katie! Posted January 13, 2010 Posted January 13, 2010 claiming! edit: [img]http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt95/citricbreakdown/cowboy.jpg[/img] something simple for once.
Shishou Posted January 14, 2010 Posted January 14, 2010 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Indigo"]Claimed~! ::*excited*:: EDIT: Meh, I blame my exhaustion on the poor composition of this piece. [IMG]http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/5527/opendoor.jpg[/IMG][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Katie! Posted January 19, 2010 Posted January 19, 2010 Since no one's claimed yet, I'll go ahead and claim. edit: [img]http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt95/citricbreakdown/overdrive.jpg[/img]
Boo Posted January 19, 2010 Author Posted January 19, 2010 [font=lucida fax]Hm, I'll claim after Citric. :^D [B]EDIT:[/B] [IMG]http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/9764/2010boo002.jpg[/IMG][/font]
jigglyness Posted January 20, 2010 Posted January 20, 2010 [size=1]I CLAIM AFTER BOOOOOO :] EDIT: Sorry. Seems I can't find the time to start on my piece. Someone please go ahead and take my place. sorry once again ^^"[/size]
Delta Posted January 23, 2010 Posted January 23, 2010 [color=#35425e]I'll take it from here. Claimed. EDIT: I took the bait. [URL="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/graphic%20worm/whowatches.jpg"][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/meoi/graphic%20worm/th_whowatches.jpg[/IMG][/URL] It's a bit too simple for my style, but it's a new year, yeah? P.S.: It was also I who submitted the 10th piece in the 2006 GW. Yey for nostalgia![/color]
Munky Posted January 25, 2010 Posted January 25, 2010 I'll have at this. CLAIM XD [b]EDIT:[/b] FINISHED! [img]http://i49.tinypic.com/14n2pae.jpg[/img]
Kimmeh Posted January 26, 2010 Posted January 26, 2010 [COLOR="Green"][FONT="Tahoma"]I'm going to make Boo very happy... >_> Claim. :3[/FONT][/COLOR] EDIT:/// [IMG]http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/2448/gdonthewallgw.jpg[/IMG] Ha, there. Now I don't have to worry about finishing it later. XD
Katie! Posted January 26, 2010 Posted January 26, 2010 I'll claim! edit: [img]http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt95/citricbreakdown/raaawr.jpg[/img] BUCKING HORSE
Sayrin Posted January 27, 2010 Posted January 27, 2010 Ill be the Claim +1 after citric :) EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [IMG]http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2821/worm1001copy.jpg[/IMG] You're turn Jiggly!! :D
jigglyness Posted January 27, 2010 Posted January 27, 2010 [size=1]I claim after sayrin. :D edit------------- [IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/nxq3km.jpg[/IMG] I've been watching Dexter and found my inspiration <3 [/size]
Sara Posted January 28, 2010 Posted January 28, 2010 [quote name='Desbreko'][color=#4B0082]We've got a bit of a problem, guys...[/color][/QUOTE][font=helvetica]Dude, it matched up perfectly on my computer! I had to [i]count pixels[/i] to make sure that I didn't accidentally submit a version that duplicated part of the previous segment! WHHHHYYYYY does it not match anymore? [spoiler](I redid the gradient layer using the values Des gave. Better?[/spoiler][/font]
Munky Posted January 28, 2010 Posted January 28, 2010 Claim +1 :D [b]EDIT: [/b]Sorry if I butchered the border. I had little imagination tonight [x_____x] [img]http://i49.tinypic.com/280m8sn.jpg[/img] [b]FONT:[/b] HGHeiseiKakugothictaiW3 ...I think. It doesn't show the whole thing on my Fonts control panel [x_______x] [b]ETA: [/b] Sara - Yeah, I saved it as a .png but when I upload it to tinyurl, they always change it to .jpg so it shouldn't have been a problem [o_O]
Sara Posted January 29, 2010 Posted January 29, 2010 [font=helvetica]I got this. (Edit: Munky, I'm not able to open your piece normally—Photoshop says it's not marked as a valid JPEG. It only works if I ask Photoshop to treat the file as a PNG. Did you save as PNG and then rename it?) Also, from my file: Sky color: [b]484848[/b] Snow color: [b]cbccbe[/b] Hopefully that will help with some of the transition problems we've been having?[/font]
Desbreko Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 [color=#4B0082]Just so people know, I convert any pieces submitted as PNG to either JPG or GIF depending on which is more suited to the content.[/color]
jigglyness Posted January 30, 2010 Posted January 30, 2010 [size=1]I do the claimage. :] EDIT---------------- I'M SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG. I HATE IT WHEN THINGS COME UP AT THE LAST MINUTE. The font used is called "Arriere Garde" if you needed it. :] edit 2------------ fixed. I think.... [IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/2utp1g2.jpg[/IMG] NEXT!! :D[/size]
Shishou Posted January 31, 2010 Posted January 31, 2010 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]So this means I can [B]+1 claim[/B] right? About time I can weasel another piece in. ;A; EDIT FOR ZE PICTURE~ [URL=http://img59.imageshack.us/i/deadforyears.jpg/][IMG]http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/9822/deadforyears.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Sara Posted February 1, 2010 Posted February 1, 2010 [quote name='Shishou'][SIZE="1"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]So this means I can [B]+1 claim[/B] right? About time I can weasel another piece in. ;A;[/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE][font=helvetica]It's been more than 24 hours on jigglyness's claim, so you're free to start your piece, I think. [b]Edit[/b]: Okay, I'm claiming the next spot. Hopefully this all matches up okay.[/font]
Recommended Posts