Katie! Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 +1 claim. edit: [img]http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt95/citricbreakdown/joy.jpg[/img]
UnpredictableEd Posted February 2, 2010 Posted February 2, 2010 claim +1. EDIT: small & simple....hope it matches. let me know if it doesn't EDIT: sorry about that...fixed the size.
Shishou Posted February 3, 2010 Posted February 3, 2010 [COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="1"]OK, I'mma goin' to be greedy and [B]+1 claim[/B]. ;] [URL=http://img192.imageshack.us/i/desmondcopy.jpg/][IMG]http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/3862/desmondcopy.jpg[/IMG][/URL] inorite?! Totally surprising. Figured it was time to Lostify the Worm. Let me know if it is too hard to follow off of, Boo. [B]EDITED[/B].[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Katie! Posted February 6, 2010 Posted February 6, 2010 I'll +1 claim after whoever is before me. o3ob edit: [img]http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt95/citricbreakdown/asldkjfl-1.jpg[/img]
mikkets Posted February 8, 2010 Posted February 8, 2010 i would like to claim the next position after citric
Sara Posted February 12, 2010 Posted February 12, 2010 Since it's been a few days now, I'm going to take the position after Citric. Mikkets, if you come back, feel free to claim a new spot! Edit: I'm not at my home computer right now, so I can't post the image. But it's done, and I'll put it up in a few hours when I get back to my apartment. Edit, edit!: Okay, here it is. And here are the colors I used along the edge Mountains: 5e746f Mountain outline: 425051 Snow: 99b3ae Sky: 0d102e
Sir Drift-a-lot Posted March 8, 2010 Posted March 8, 2010 [SIZE="2"][FONT="Georgia"]Ooo! CLAIM. :D Gosh, I haven't done this in awhile![/FONT][/SIZE] ----EDIT----- [IMG]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/9676/wormj.jpg[/IMG]
Shishou Posted March 9, 2010 Posted March 9, 2010 [SIZE="1"]So yeah, claim. Here's the small ditty. Only 15 minutes of work. >_> [URL=http://img63.imageshack.us/i/69022715.jpg/][IMG]http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/1346/69022715.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Font is: You are loved[/SIZE]
Katana Posted March 10, 2010 Posted March 10, 2010 [color=royalblue][size=1]Shishou is bullying me into doing this, so I'll claim the next spot. *dodges brick* [B]Edit from ZEH FOOTORE[/B] Sooo I probably had way too much fun with this. But Shish, I'm so kicking you shall we ever meet. 8I [IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa75/Kataoi/Doctor-Huh.jpg[/IMG] [/size][/color]
Sir Drift-a-lot Posted March 13, 2010 Posted March 13, 2010 [SIZE="2"][FONT="Courier New"]Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ Claim![/FONT][/SIZE] -----~EDIT~------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/852/lookingo.jpg[/IMG]
Katana Posted March 14, 2010 Posted March 14, 2010 [size=1][color=royalblue]Don't mean to be a hog, but I shall to claim next. :V [b]Edit from the DST FOOTORE:[/b] Here it be. If the edge is too hard to transition, I'll fix it up. [IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa75/Kataoi/The-Other-Side.jpg[/IMG] [/color][/size]
Sir Drift-a-lot Posted March 21, 2010 Posted March 21, 2010 [SIZE="2"][FONT="Georgia"]CLAIM! I know I'm being a hog, but I don't see anyone else stepping up to the plate! >:O[/FONT][/SIZE] EDIT--------------------------------------------------------------------------- [IMG]http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/9062/wormt.jpg[/IMG]
Sara Posted March 21, 2010 Posted March 21, 2010 [font=georgia]I got this. Edit: More landscapes and gnomes. [/font]
jigglyness Posted April 16, 2010 Posted April 16, 2010 [size=1]Since no one has claimed in quite a while, I will claim!!!!!!!!! XD Your gnomes are so adorable, Sara. EDIT----------------- [IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/25gqlja.jpg[/IMG][/size]
Munky Posted April 19, 2010 Posted April 19, 2010 Claim :D [img]http://i39.tinypic.com/24xlwfo.jpg[/img] ANYBODY WATCH [I]DURARARA!![/I]?? :DDDDD
Cat Posted May 14, 2010 Posted May 14, 2010 I claim!!! Edit: [IMG]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c141/BillyIdolFan14/graphicworm23.jpg[/IMG]
Desbreko Posted July 2, 2010 Posted July 2, 2010 [color=#4B0082]Just to let people know, you guys can still submit pieces to the worm. You can view it at the same URL as before ([url=http://www.otakuboards.com/graphicworm/]http://www.otakuboards.com/graphicworm/[/url]), we just don't have an info page set up for it yet.[/color]
UnpredictableEd Posted July 8, 2010 Posted July 8, 2010 (edited) Claim! I haven't been on here for awhile. Love the new layout, btw. [b]EDIT:[/b] [img]http://i27.tinypic.com/2nm3se9.png[/img] Let me know if anything needs to be modified. Edited July 8, 2010 by UnpredictableEd
Ellerby Posted July 29, 2010 Posted July 29, 2010 (edited) [color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"]Claiming next spot. ^__^ [b]Edit:[/b] Done! Had to rush at the end due to having to go but I'll put more effort into the next one. >_< [img]http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8247/whati.jpg[/img][/font][/color] Edited July 29, 2010 by White
Sir Drift-a-lot Posted September 22, 2010 Posted September 22, 2010 (edited) Since this worm is mostly dead I'll claim the next spot. :D By the way, can you pleas fix the links to the previous worms? They're all broken and I want to see them. ;A; [size="1"]yes, I am pimping out my drawings. xD[/size] -----------------------IMAGE-------------------------------------- Edited September 22, 2010 by Sir Drift-a-lot
Recommended Posts