Katie! Posted March 22, 2010 Posted March 22, 2010 I figured this would be best suited for this forum but feel free to move it. [URL="http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-03-22/warner-brothers-in-talks-for-live-action-bleach-film"]More information here.[/URL] [img]http://i41.tinypic.com/e03ls9.gif[/img]
Gavin Posted March 22, 2010 Posted March 22, 2010 [SIZE=1]If they can pull off something similar to the live-action Death Note movie it won't be so bad, but I don't think Bleach is something which will translate well to the silver screen. So a tentative [/SIZE][center][SIZE=1][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v429/Tress85/fuuuuu.png[/IMG] [/SIZE][LEFT][RIGHT][SIZE=1] from me.[/SIZE] [/RIGHT] [/LEFT] [/center]
The Spectacular Professor Posted March 22, 2010 Posted March 22, 2010 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Now that I've seen that image, I will be very disappointed if Buttercup isn't somehow involved.[/FONT]
Magus Posted March 22, 2010 Posted March 22, 2010 [size=1][color=green]Yeah, um, they didn't learn with Dragonball Evolution.[/size][/color]
RedJ Posted March 22, 2010 Posted March 22, 2010 [COLOR="Red"]..... I what What is this, I don't...even... So, bets on how long it'll take them to make a Naruto live action movie, anyone? [/COLOR] [SPOILER]Although that might be rather hilarious to see.[/SPOILER]
The Spectacular Professor Posted March 22, 2010 Posted March 22, 2010 [quote name='RedJ'][COLOR="Red"]So, bets on how long it'll take them to make a Naruto live action movie, anyone? [/COLOR] [SPOILER]Although that might be rather hilarious to see.[/SPOILER][/QUOTE] [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]With a soundtrack consisting of those three Linkin Park songs that every anime in the world has been made into an AMV with.[/FONT]
Gavin Posted March 22, 2010 Posted March 22, 2010 [quote name='Ace'][FONT=Comic Sans MS]With a soundtrack consisting of those three Linkin Park songs that every anime in the world has been made into an AMV with.[/FONT][/quote] [SIZE=1]Sounds about right.[/SIZE]
chibi-master Posted March 23, 2010 Posted March 23, 2010 I can see the guy in the bright orange wig already... Geez... Some things should stay out of the movie theater...
The Spectacular Professor Posted March 23, 2010 Posted March 23, 2010 [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]I think we should get casting predictions out of the way right now. Rupert Grint as Ichigo Dolly Parton as Rangiku Danny DeVito as Hitsugaya (please oh please make this one happen) Buttercup of the Powerpuff Girls as Rukia Jack Black as Kyoraku Halle Berry as Yoruichi That's all I can come up with for now. Any more, guys?[/FONT]
Magus Posted March 23, 2010 Posted March 23, 2010 [quote name='Ace'][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Dolly Parton as Rangiku Danny DeVito as Hitsugaya (please oh please make this one happen) Jack Black as Kyoraku [/FONT][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=green]LOL. Danny DeVito as Toushiro... I can't even picture him using a sword. And I guess if you really want to turn me away from a movie, Jack Black is a good choice. Dolly Parton. I can actually see that, especially if she still looks like a [strike]hawt cougar[/strike] [strike]MILF[/strike] normal person (?). To be honest, I completely forgot about her. I would've went into the porn realm and got one of them busty girls for Rangiku. (Heck, Nell and Halibel too) Edit: Saw an updated picture of Mrs. Dolly... The hell was I thinking... "Dies of sickness" [/size][/color]
Gavin Posted March 23, 2010 Posted March 23, 2010 [quote name='Ace'][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Jack Black as Kyoraku[/FONT][/quote] [SIZE=1]Supported! Either that or as Isshin. Sam Elliott is a must for Yamamoto however.[/SIZE]
Katie! Posted March 23, 2010 Author Posted March 23, 2010 [img]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb69/elentari13/disneybleach.png[/img]
Gavin Posted March 23, 2010 Posted March 23, 2010 [quote name='Citric'][IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb69/elentari13/disneybleach.png[/IMG][/quote] [SIZE=1]Mind-bleach plx.[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now