OtakuBoards

Shifted

Raze_3103

Alrighty, i guess i need to make one of these. It'll help in the long run, or at least i hope so heh. Well to help out here is a lil somethin that i think would help, jus a little basic background on some of the npc's that you guys are gonna see runnin around.

Mrs. Josline Duvise - She is the leader of Xebirth, an elderly woman nearing the age of 85, she has solid silver hair, normally let down to cover her shoulders. She has lines on the corners of her eyes from many, many years of smiles. She is warm and kind hearted, and tries to be the motherly figure of Xebirth. As far as anyone knows she has no children, yet every now and then, she indicates someone she misses that is not her husband.

Dr. Kevin Duvise - Deceased, killed by the Zern while he as conducting research in a nearby town. He was in is 80's as well, leaving his wife of 60+ years, and his younger half-brother behind. He was the formost on the Zern, and their home country of Zerg. His knowledge was only lesser to a Zern itself. He was not able to pass along his legacy due to the fact that it is beleaved him to father no children.

Damian Arcane Duvise - Dr. Duvise's half brother, he is the leader of the Xebirth recon teams. His capabilities as a shifter are unatested. His skills are unmatched. He is roughly 50 years of age, yet his true age is unknown. All is known is that he faught is the last war with the Zern, nearly 30 years prior. He is tough, and will not stand by for inabilities, no matter the reason.

So far, thats the only three that will show up. Again, I will update this list every time a new person is introduced. So, here we go ^ ^, soon that is lol

[quote name='ExcelExcel']Was my character as mostly being a machine okay? If so, Inu has a few ideas about some integral weapons he wants to use....[/QUOTE]

Yeeeah, I was wondering about that myself, well, pertaining to my guy and all.
I believes we need to make a list of all the races of people.

Example...
Mizuhito, human, cyborg, monster-evil-bad demon-... Ya' know something like that.
Whadya' think?

alright, so a list of races...lets see so far, jus from the sign up we have the fallowing

Zerg - the dragon-like beings of the world
Humans - the most common of the races that inhabit the world
Mizuhito - marine dwellers that seem to reside closest to large bodies of water (Ol let me kno if this isnt right, or if it should be changed a little bit)
Cyborg - half robotics, half whatever is useable? i guess
Feral - mostly beastial shifters who become more beast as they grow in age

(here are a couple that ive thought of)
Tasma - a demonic race that was once the servants of the Zerg, they are berserker in nature, normally averaging 10 feet in height. Not known for high intellegence, they are basically put in a room and told to kill everything, they dont handle tasks that need brains

Concave - A group of shifted beings that have become taken over by their beast side. They can come from any background, but they are always called the same thing, a concave

alright, thats what i have so far. not really sure of any others off the top of my head, if there are any suggestions of other races that you guys think should be added let me kno

alright heres how im gonna introduce the pple heh, pasically its like hide and seek. Celsi, you and Damian are basically going around, trying to find us others, wether they be on missions with Xebirth, or on their own accord. so until Celsi comes and finds you, your on your own. Do whatever it is you want to, no biggie on that part, which means, your it girl heh

Hey ill try to put my post up in a few hours...shouldnt take that long, but ya...well lets see here Damian is catchin up to Sven, and Veil and Bequlu are goin thru minor dificulties in an elevator, and Dizzy and Saio have yet to meet up with Veil and Bequlu...alright well thats not bad..soon we will all meet up, in a few posts of course then the fun can begin :smirk:

i kno the feelin i jus got off a lil bit ago..well my post is up..ill wait fora couple more then everyone should be in the same spot so we can get started ^ ^ on an btw..i guess you guys jus got a taste as to the history of Damian as well as Sven's grandfather.

heya everyone!

just wanted to let you guys know I'll be on [B]hiatus[/B] from [B]Thursday night until Monday morning[/B] for Anime Boston. I'm attending and also working for the con, so I'm going to be crazy busy this whole weekend. Feel free to post for my character as you guys see fit. I have a feeling once we're all in a group it'll be much easier to post for everybody anywho..

And if anyone else is going - see you there! ;)