OtakuBoards

Dragonball Z: Return of the Villians

Ryan

[i]Somtime in the future:
[b]From the Journal of Tennage Goten:[/b]

Somehow they have returned. Most of them atleast. More powerful and faster than before. Frieza, Cell, Cooler, Majin Boo, Super 17, and Shenlong. We have fought them once and we almost were killed. Gohan, Me (Goten), Piccolo, Krillen, Trunks, and Pan. We have no clue where they are and what they are doing and this very moment. They have already destroyed half of the earth. We are hidden on the remaining, waiting for the right time and place to attack when they come by. Only if Gokou and Vegeta were still alive! We would have a better chance. Yet me and Pan witnessed Cooler and Super 17 destroying the Dragonballs. Yet that is the amazing thing: They didn't kill Kami (Whom is in Piccolo) And they didn't kill Dende. Dende and Popo left to Namek. We are currently training underground like hell. We have decided to train until we are sure we can take them on. The bad thing is when they gang up! I had Frieza and Majin Boo on me at once and I thought I was going to die! We need help, and Fast!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the thing, we are going to need people to be one of the villians. It won't work if we didn't that is why we are going to need all of the spots filled as much as possible.

Character:
Description:

You will have 12,000 to spread over these:
Strength:
Speed:
Ki:
Accuracy:

PS: There is no fact that the good will win...Remember that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character: Gohan
Bio: Son of Gokou and Chichi and brother of Gohan.
Description: wears his fathers old fighting clothes and weights.

Strength: 3,000
Speed: 3,000
Ki: 3,000
Accuracy: 3,000

[color=green]Character: Lupus
Bio: He is one of the few rebel Saiya-Jins from the explosion that survived when Frieza attacked, no one knew....
Description: He wears the same stuff as Vegeta's Saiya-Jin Armor

Strength: 3,000
Speed: 3,000
Ki: 3,000
Accuracy: 3,000[/color]

[size=1][color=darkblue]Name: Neil
Bio: Brother of Brolli, somehow cryogenically frozen at birth, he has grown up with the same hatred with Goku as his brother. Also like his brother, he is powerful, and deadly. He also has the "legendary" blood in his veins, making him go into powers that far excede those around him, but only in times of great anger and need. The evil that infestes his heart is great, even out-matching his brother's to some extent.
Description: Looks exactly like his brother, only not as tall, and not as bulky. Only he wears a Sayian armor much like Vegeta's when he first attacked Earth. Voice sounds like Brolli's.

Strength: 3,500
Speed: 2,500
Ki: 3,500
Accuracy: 2,500[/color][/size]

For once, I'm going to be evil! :devil:

[b]Name:[/b] Cell
[b]Age:[/b] ???
[b]Bio:[/b] Tall, mean, and mostly green! He's pretty much Perfect Cell, just a hel* of alot powerfuler than before.
[b]Description:[/b] What do you think? :p

And I don't think villians have to fill in stats. We are more powerful after all...

[SIZE=1]Mwuahahahaha, yes yes, I think I will be evil this time for a change of pace.

[b]Character:[/b] Super 17
[b]Age:[/b] n/a
[b]Bio:[/b] The result of the joining of Dr. Gero's Android 17 and Dr. Myuu's own android (forget its actual name) 17. He's one tough cookie :devil:
[b]Description:[/b] If you don't know what he looks like then you're pretty stupid and probably shouldn't be in this RPG :p

[u]Just warming up[/u]
[IMG]http://kissgt.homestead.com/files/super17kickingcombo.gif[/IMG][/SIZE]

Guest QuickSilver
character: gohan
bio: first son of goku and chi chi brother of goten, was a super hero( the great sayian man)
description: black hair, wears piccolos cloths except the hat

strength: 3000
speed: 3000
ki: 3000
accuracy: 30000

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonfire1477 [/i]
[B]Name: Majin Buu
Bio: Short and pink, but not to be underestimated.
Description: Pants.....that's it.

Strength:3,000
Speed:3,000
Ki:3,000
Accuracy:3,000

Or are the villains not limited to those stats? [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]
Not really. Because the evil dudes are more powerful than the good. So I don't think evil needs the stats. Sorry. Oh and super goku, I am already Gohan since u didn't read...[/size]

[color=green] Changing character..

Name: Super 13
Bio: He is the most advanced android, thou he is weak. His abilites are better then the orginal. He was the one of the last androids that Dr. Gero made that actually survived.
Description: Exactly like 13

Same stats..[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B][color=green] Changing character..

Name: Super 13
Bio: He is the most advanced android, thou he is weak. His abilites are better then the orginal. He was the one of the last androids that Dr. Gero made that actually survived.
Description: Exactly like 13

Same stats..[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]

Dude! Super 13 isn't one of the character that came back Forte! And also I don't think there is such thing as 13 coming backa nd being Super or anything![/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B]
[size=1]

Dude! Super 13 isn't one of the character that came back Forte! And also I don't think there is such thing as 13 coming backa nd being Super or anything![/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=green] Umm well i asked Piro, he suggested it. So yell at him :p Jeez, calm down, and i do think i remember it. And also, its in the future, you dont know what happened in between. OMG! I just noticed, it CANT be Teen Goten cuz he is a teenager in GT, so you need to fix that. I just, just noticed...[/color]

[SIZE=1]Whoops! Sorry, my bad. I don't know who's who really on AIM. I thought Forte was Noodlez, lol, sorry. :whoops:

On a side note, Super 13 does exist. It's in one of the movies. A13 takes parts from the other broken beatn Androids and adds them to him and he transforms and stuff and becomes big bad blue and evil :p[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Whoops! Sorry, my bad. I don't know who's who really on AIM. I thought Forte was Noodlez, lol, sorry. :whoops:

On a side note, Super 13 does exist. It's in one of the movies. A13 takes parts from the other broken beatn Androids and adds them to him and he transforms and stuff and becomes big bad blue and evil :p[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=green] LOL, You what?! Its cool, heheh, And I KNEW IT! HA! I remember that! I gotta download that movie again..[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B][color=green] LOL, You what?! Its cool, heheh, And I KNEW IT! HA! I remember that! I gotta download that movie again..[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Still not sure if Noodlez is ok with the whole SA13, so you might want to think about changing it.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]ahem... Pic of Neil. Yeah, this is the real me! ;) :rolleyes: :p :cross: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=green] Umm, you wish Neil....