OtakuBoards

What do you love best about OB?

chibi-master

For some, it may be the anime lovers that prowl the site. For others, it may be the freedom to gab at people about your shiny Cyndaquil in the gaming threads. And for more, it may be the sense of understanding and mutual interests that we get from our family-like friends here.

For me, it's the last part. Not to say that I don't enjoy using word vomit to express my love of Kamina, Jigglypuff and the fanfics where the two have romantic feelings towards each other. But there's just something about having so many relatable people crammed together in this odd tenant building that is OB.

There's so much to enjoy about OB that it's sort of hard to put into words, but... Well, the least I can say is that the beloved founders did a darn good job.

For me, I would have to say the same. Even though we might have our slow days, I love the feelings of family I get here.

Also, the imagination of the roleplayers here put forums that are dedicated to roleplaying to shame.

[font=franklin gothic medium][color=darkred]Besides the easy to get along with members? There are quite a reasons, but the main reason is no fanboys/girls (well, if there are some here, they hide it very well). You can talk about almost anything without having your head bit off.[/font][/color]