OtakuBoards

Bounty Hunters: In the Galatic Begining

Draco

In the begining when man first staired into the sky and wondered if they where alone in the universe. They where not alone but forgotten by time. Mankind is a forgotten, powerfull, spacefaring species that since has gone through evolution but has long lost its knowledge and ability to grasp the concept of an unfamable space traveling black holes. In the oldest known records in existence tells of their might to create planets and solar system. The machine is rumured to be in the galatic center of the milky way but none who dare venture forth has ever been seen again. Many species have long forgotten their ancient history and most have forgotten the humans. So has time moved on from mans first look in the sky to the year 2031AD, events would never be the same again.

In the year 2031AD, mankind has just colonized Mars and The moon of Mars, Titan.
A civilian ship doubed the Fox picked a strange signal coming from Pluto. The Fox reported it to Earth Defence Force and a fleet of ships with several science, mining, and battleships set off towards Pluto. Humans have developed sub-warp drives but even though it will take at least 1 week before they reach Pluto. Comunication is done by linked com stations and arrays around all planets except Pluto and all planetary moons. Since com stations and arrays are so near connections are almost instant.

When the fleet arrived at Pluto, the small little ice and rock planet seen from passing probes and satalites is an actual space station. It appears that the super computer controlling the station had no power. Small radio-active orbs where scattered on the surface of the station. After removal and decontamination, the scientist came up with a theroy that the orbs where the stations power source but ejectied them to the surface but has ran out of them since only harmless radio-active resadue is left in some type of holding cells.

Since then, the EDF has devoted any and all avalible resources to getting that station running. In 2099, the impossible became a reality.The stations computer went online. When the comp came online it scanned the humans in the station and annalyzed their DNA, Genos, and compared skeletion line ups. Then it shut downed for a few seconds then a voice came from the station.

"Welcome, I see my power supply has been depleted and I have been offline for almost 70 of your years." The computer said in an almost erry human male voice.

"You can speak and understand us?" The lead scientist said with amazment.

"Why, of course. Your kind designed me and built me to understand any language as long has their is a physical specimen present in station." It said again.

"Our kind? That would be impossible. We couldn't even construct a station of this size. The cost alone would be staguring and not to mention the power supply. Our current technologie isn't capable of this." The lead scientist said back.

"Im detecting ships in orbit above the outer layer of the stations. Counting 19, including several unarmed craft on the surface and a large concentration of armed craft in orbit. Are you kind under attack?" The computer asked.

"No, we are not. Its standard proceedure. Even though Earth, our home planet, has united has one, their are groups of humans who don't like colonizing and terraforming colonized moons and some planets. So they formed station born orginizations against the EDF. Its been a few decades since they tried any military actions." The lead scientist said looking at the computer.

"I see. Can I access your ships computers to gather more data?" The comp said.

"You can but you have to tell us what you want with that data." The Lead scientist said.

"In order for me to assist your kind to take its first steps into this galaxy, your ships and your technology would have to jump even more." The computer said.

"Of course, Captain open a link between all ships and the computer." The lead scientist said.

Since then humans have ventured into the galaxy. The year is 3002AD and humanity has been asorbed into the galactic society. Mankind has quickly since become a force to be messed with. With the help of Pluto, man knid is inching ever closer towards its forgotten power. For now, humans play has mercs, gaurdians, bounty hunters, etc.

On an outer planet, a group of bounty hunters from small planets in the Delta sector board a Oblisk class transport ship bound towards the Galactic Bounty Hunter's Headquater planet to become licensed Bounty Hunters.

(Heres where you put your usuall thing)

Name: (Yup)

Age: (Keep in mind that you can create your own but with limitations)

Race: (Make your own up but with limitations)

Bio: (Tell us some of your characters past)

Snippit: (Tell us how your character ended up with the rest of us on the ship)

Skills: (What makes you stand out among us and others [No god powers] also character's race traits are accepted)

Weapon of choice: (You can have 3 favorite weapons: Ex: Sniper Rifles, Blasters, explosive. Any weapon that exist, in scy-fy, and made up ones too. All weapons have draw backs depending on their type and size. Remember that)

Ship: (Remember, ships come in different classes and sub-catagories. Ex: Exo is a Frigite class, scout sub-catagory. These ships are not avalible right in the begining but later on. This is the type of ship your character wants in the future after we become well known in the galaxy)

I'll put mine up later on. Good luck and happy posting!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]SO sorry it took me so long to get this up. Life has had me running like a chicken with it's head cut off. So with out further ado, here I go.

[COLOR="Navy"]Name: Tallie Nekoi

Race: She's a hybrid or sorts, an experimental achivment built for hunting and tracking. Given the hearing and sense of smell as good as a canines, strength of a bear, reflexes of a snake, and eye sight of a hawk.

Bio: Not much is known other than she was an orphan taken in by an organization that hunted outlaws mercilessly and spent millions of dollars making her what she is only to have her break loose and dissapear. She hides herself in plain sight after giving herself a new apearance and name she lives her life as normal as possible til the organization tracks her down only to come up empty handed.

Snippit: Tallie let out a growl as she slipped out the back door, the sounds of her front door shattering to pieces could be heard. Sliding down the fire escape she felt her feet hit the street and took off running, faster than the lab coated shumks could keep up and before they were even through her front door she was gone. Sprinting through town she searched for a place to hide, nothing special just a place to lay low til she was sure they were out of the area and she could go back for a few of her things. She stopped as she saw people boarding a boat, some of them questonable looking and read the sign above it. Bounty Hunters...she could do that no problem. Throwing her plan to return out the window she took a deep breath and hurried aboard the ship shoving past a few people so she could join in on the roster before any of the techs came looking for her here.
"Name?"
"Amy Frank."
"Age?"
"30."
"Purpose?"
"What else, becoming a bounty hunter. Can I go now?"
The man waved her past and she was glad for once that no one had asked to see an ID of her or something like that that would have given away her lie without a fight. Sighing she found a seat and got comfortable as she looked out the tinted window watching the people go by and a few of her white coated 'buddies'. Heaving another sigh as they left she felt a pressure ease up on her and realized that she was, at least for a while, free.

Skills: One of her enhancments she was given in the lab was the abiltly to camofloage herself. Being able to blend into most natural enviorments with the exceptions of her clothes. She rarely uses this ability due to the fact that for it to work to it's full potential she has to be naked.

Weapon of choice: She uses a pair of gloves that link with her nerves, they are made speacially for her and her fighting style of hand to hand. Having small blades that extend from the fingers of the gloves she basicly gains a set of claws though she uses them spareingly due to the weight of them. She usually keeps a couple of small blaster pistols on her hips.

Ship: Not really one for being on a ship she's simply looking for something for her to work off of and making a living. Nothing fancy but nothing horrible either. Still undecided on exactly what class and type she wants she's not setting her sights to high in case things don't work out.[/COLOR]
[URL="http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc199/vampchick1o1/Anime418-1.jpg"]Tallie[/URL]

Lemme know how this is, if I need to change anything please let me know. Like I said I've been manic so it's kinda rushed. Please forgive me Wolfie.[/FONT]

Name: Jericho 'Spazz' Delfon

Race: Bio-mechanical Android. Model No. X4456962 Serial Number AG-X24GK0000, commonly referred top as the X Types

Bio: Jericho is a military grade machine, though not built with the same directives as most other combat models. He was considered the 'Son' of his designer, Mrs. Angeline Delfon. However, many of these X types were deployed in secret. Being able to feel, to know human emotion, helped to feel for combat, as well as improve it. His bodily functions mimic that of a human, the species he was designed to look like. Jericho was designed to be as human as possible. At any given time, only one third of his maximum muscle capacity is used, just like that of a human. His structure is made organically, and his A.I. is very sophisticated. Even still, not all X types were issued out into combat, many persued more creative means to leave their mark on the world and never saw combat.

But, one of the problems with the X types is that under proper circumstances, they could become unstoppable if the combat limiter they possess is lifted. Another problem with the X Types is that there are many instabilities in the Logic Boards of the models. This only served to make them seem all the more human, and easily assimilated into society. In truth, the X types are unable to be discerned from normal human beings, and even most scanners don't reveal what they are. In essence, aside from a few functions, they are they perfect synthetic human being.

Jericho grew up in the care of the doctor, along side another model of his type, named Naomi. Together, they were considered the children of the great doctor. But a mere few months ago, his mother was supposedly killed in a laboratory explosion, and he went missing soon after; thought to be killed in an explosion when his cruiser fell victim to a bomb. In truth, it had been a frantic escape on his part, the local government had turned on him, and sought to destroy him for reasons he didn't understand or know of. His mother sent one final transmission, before they were completely separated once again.

Snippet:
Naomi and Jericho, respectively.
[IMG]http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp62/Toarnaa/Anime%20Girls/Samantha.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh309/wicky2008/Anime%20boys/boy17.jpg[/IMG]

Jericho pulled his gun, hearing the footsteps behind him. On peering around behind him, he could see it. Another machine, built like he was. He pointed his gun at the woman before him. Her leather, high heeled boots clacked on the pavement as she walked, and she placed her hand on her hip. Her figure was outlined perfectly in the form fitting red biker outfit, her motorcycle parked just behind her.

"I was wondering when you'd show up."

"Figures you'd sneak up on me."

"Sneaking? Please. I'm just here to do a job. Too bad you never even called to ask if you wanted to have some fun tonight."

"Your idea of fun scares me. I'm in the mood for destruction today. But, in any case, it's good to see you, Naomi."

"I missed you too, bro." Coming together, the two machines embraced, tears both glimmering in their eyes.

"When I heard about the killings, I couldn't stay away." Naomi continued. "People are getting more and more violent. The humans.... they've been figuring out who we are and destroying us. Jericho, I'm actually scared of this one. I don't think we can handle an entire galaxy."

"Don't worry about it. The Doc made the perfect woman who could kick ass and raise children."

"He made you, too."

"Yeah, but I can't get pregnant." Jericho laughed, and started walking. "Where're you going?" Naomi asked.

"To the main memory server of Levion. You want to know why we were built, don't you?"

Naomi huffed, and put her hands on her hips. "And we're just going to break in?"

Jericho nodded, pulling his military cap down low. Naomi followed him closely, the two of them making their way across town by means of the public transportation system. On stepping off the bus, the two walked down an alley, and were instantly ambushed.

A massive mech blocked their way, the android inside a wrecked model they had trashed earlier.

"Damn it! It's him!" Jericho dropped to his knee and began firing from his gun. Naomi leaped into the air, and came down delivering a devastating blow to it, knocking it into the wall of the Memory Server.

Jericho smiled and whistled. "Wow, talk about making your way in..."

"You know you could have done that, you choose to shoot at it."

Jericho snorted. "Yeah yeah, let's go." He jumped with ease over the ruined mech, and he peered at the unconscious android within it. "I think you might have over done it."

Naomi joined him, and cocked her head. "Please. He pissed me off."

"Huh. Poor bastard." Julian jumped down, and began walking to a service platform that would take them down into a less guarded section where they could jack into the server uninterrupted. However, on stepping onto the platform, it dropped, released from the dock it was anchored to.

"We're dropping down really fast! At this rate we're dead!" Jericho yelped. Naomi pushed him into a corner, and sat down on top of him. "Is this going to work?" he asked, holding on tight.

"You got any ideas?" she retorted.

It felt like forever that they dropped. But, the horrific crash they knew was coming did, and it was everything Naomi had not to let go of the metal fencing. When the platform came to rest, part of it was underwater, they would have to jump to make it to the actual landing platform they had failed to come to.

Walking down a hall, a security droid spotted them, and began issuing commands, readying the arm mounted guns at them.

"This is a restricted area. Return to the surface immediately."

Jericho snorted, walking up to it. "We're lost. Which way is magnetic north?"

"There is no department here by that name. Vacate now or force will be used."

Calmly, Jericho approached it. "Can you search one more time for me?"

"There is no-" A loud ZZZZZZP! permeated the air as Jericho punched the machine and delivered a zap powerful enough to fry the machine's circuits completely. Naomi smiled. and then without fail entered into the memory server jack room.

However, the monster they had encountered before was waiting for them.

"Jesus Christ, how many of these guys are there?" Naomi yelled.

"Run!" Jericho screamed, as the man lifted a blade from his coat pocket.

"Come on! Let's rumba!" he said, and came at them.

The two bio-androids took off, back out of the room. Looking around, they could easily escape the way they came, the stairs would be ample enough to get them out. But, the man behind them might also have other ideas. Randomly shooting behind them, they fled. Up the stairs they went, running and running. But, even on arriving up at the top, and back into the main public area of the building, there the man was again, or rather another droid.

"Damn it! they sent several of the bastards!" Looking behind them, two more models appeared, each with the same sinister grin in their faces. "We got to get out of here...." Jericho said, reloading his gun.

"Time to split up?"

"You got it. Contact me to let me know you're okay."

"Perfect. See ya later."

The two sprung into action, dividing themselves once more. Jericho took off for the door, the kill-droids going for him.

"Hm. Least they got manners." Aiming his gun at a decoration in the hall, he fired a shot through the base, causing the enormous statue to shatter and fall. Using the distraction, he ran away into the night, using his abilities to disrupt the security camera footage of himself and Naomi.

Later that night, he found himself thinking as he climbed aboard on of the shuttle planes to another world. It was time to do something. the illegal hunting down and destruction of machines like him needed something to be done about it. Looking up into the sky he sighed. He hadn't even been able to get into the server, and now there was no way he was getting back in. "Looks like that bounty hunter job might be a good idea..."

Skills: Being a bio-mechanical wonder of technology, Jericho is quite skilled with all manners of combat, though his most potent is his masterful hacking ability. However, he's much stronger, faster, and more agile than any human. His ability is nicknamed 'Puppet' and so aptly named because of his ability's extent to lesser machines and being able to control them. The closer he is to his targets, the easier it is for him, though more advanced machines, like him, are all but immune to such attacks. He is well versed in the ways of combat, and the 'Crash and bash' approach to things happens to be his favorite method of getting things done.

Preferred weapons: Usually, he uses his own mind as his most powerful weapon, though sometimes it's necessary to call upon other means to deal with adversaries. Usually, he carries his massive magnum, a monster handgun that usually only androids could handle the kick from, or someone with well developed muscles. On it, is carved the words "Life goes on". His second weapon is a blade that ejects from the palm of his hand, and is about seven inches long when fully extended.The blade can also be retracted back wards to protrude at his elbow. His third weapon is an electrical discharge, which he is able to wield at will and in effect fry machines and tase living creatures and bio-mechanical lifeforms. A lot of the time though, he uses his surroundings as make-do weapons.

Ship: He doesn't actually own a ship of his own, he usually takes shuttle flights anywhere he needs to go.

Name Tyrant T. Baine

Age 232

Race: Experemental AI Autonomous Assult and Assassin Robot. EDF Model EAAA001-23

Bio: Tyrant was made on Luna (Earth's moon) on a top secret EDF base.
Others where made and named differently due to their AI personalities being totally different. The first few models to come off the line had their AI brains shackled but they soon came to realize that by unshackling and outfitting with self repair technology. They could go far beyond their expectations.

Before being activated the EDF had hardwired several survival programs, self-activated defensive barriers to prevent hacking, and other sub-processors indicating of human like functions. Which include all human bodily functions. (Its like a terminator but for more advanced)

When He was activated, his name was produced at random. He was told that he a machine and theirfore had no rights has humans. He was built to take out EDF's enemies hidding in the outer-rims planets. He has been to many planets and seen more combat than any model deployed. In 2900AD while on a mission to assassinate a person who has been kidnapping Humans and either killing them in many horrific ways or selling them into slavery, he was intercepted in space and his ship was destroyed. The life pod he ejected in was hit by a rogue laser blast and was critically damaged.

He drifted for about 22 years and got pulled down to a planet which even in the outer-rim was considered lawless. The impact damaged his memory core and effected his self-repair abilites. Thus the memory could not be salvaged but instead built new memory cores to replace the damaged ones. Any fragment of datamemory was stored and uterly useless to anyone except the EDF. When Tyrant came to, a farmer was staring over him with a doctor.

"What are you looking at?" Tyrant asked the strange people.

"Your wound had completly healed! Thats amazing. I've never seen anything like it. Whats your name son?" The doctor asked politly.

"My name is Tyrant T. Baine. And before you ask thats all I can remember." Tryrant said sitting up.

"Tyrant, you have amnessia. Your memory could come back at anytime or not at all." The doctor said looking at him.

"Amnessia?" The farmer asked?

"Amnessia: meaning short or long term memory loss. Most of the time memory can be retreived by simular smells, touch, sight, taste, or sound. Possibly a combination of the 5 senses. Their are cases that a person who has amnessia who never recover and start a new life." The doctor said.

"Well I doubt I want my old life back but I have no idea what to do next. How will I sur....." Tyrant said while being inter-rupted by a band of thugs.

"We want everything thats worth credits!" The leader said while the rest of them tear through the house.

"But I don't have anything. You took it last week!" The farmer said.

"Well what about you doc? Got anything we could sell?" The leader asked while pointing a gun to the farmers head.

"No, I don't. Why don't you leave this farmer alone?" The doctor said staring at the thug leader.

"We saw that ship crash last night in this farmers field. We want what he salvaged from it!" The thug leader said squeezing the guns trigger.

"Please don't kill me! Their was nothing left to salvage. Only a few bits of metal where left. I left them in the field." The farmer said scared shitless.

"Hey boys check that crash site." The leader said pointing ot the field.

"Right!" the others left to check the site out.

"Who is this guy?" the leader asked.

"This is a new hand around the farm. I hired him a few days ago." The farmer said.

"Oh really, then why is a doctor here?" He said pointing the gun at the doctor.

"I had an accident with one of the machines you couldn't take but the doc fixed me up." Tyrant said while getting up.

"Tyrant, thats..." I put my hand over his mouth to stop him from saying something stupid.

The others came back from the field and where talking to the leader. Tyrant was talking to the farmer and the doctor.

"Look you guys get behind something. I'll take care of these guys." Tyrant said looking at them carefully.

"You can't do that. They'll kill you!" The farmer said pleadingly.

"I'm afraid the farmer is correct." The doctor said.

"What are the odds these criminals would let you live if you are worthless to them? Their going to kill us anyways. Besides I feel like I know how to deal with them anyways." Tyrant said when the thug leader came over.

"What are you idiots talking about?" He said with a punk-ass atitude.

"Well, I was thinking that you don't need to live anymore." Tyrant said pointing at them.

"Man you are the one who is going to be dead!" He said pulling his gun out.

Tyrant punched the thug leader in the chest killing him insteantly and sent him flying out of the house.

"Boss!" the others said. "We will kill you for that!"

After a few more seconds the group where dead. The doc and the famrer came out from behind a broken table.

"You..you killed them." The farmer said with amazment in his voice.

"They did have bounties on them. They where worth more dead than alive." the doc said walking over to their bodies and taking dog-tags off them. "Here take this tags over to the bounty office in town and hand these over."

"Won't they ask if I have a license to be a bounty hunter?" Tyrant asked.

"Nope, not on the outer-rim planets but all the good ones are in the other parts of the galaxy. You need a Bounty Hunter license. But its over a million credits to even book passage to the nearest world to take another ship to the planet to register." The farmer said.

"Well it looks like I'm a bounty hunter now." Tyrant said looking at the tags.

For nearly 80 years Tyrant did bounty hunting on that planet. He booked passage to that planet but the flight wasn't to take off for another week. That week was more dagerous than anything he has faced since then.

Snippet: This is what he looks like before being severly damaged[attachment=14683:3/8/8/1/5/27037.attach]
And this is what he looks like after being severly damaged[attachment=14682:3/8/8/1/5/27036.attach]

During that week before the transport to the planet where he can charter another transpor, he was attacked constenly by other bounty hunters. He checked the bounty boards and found out that their was a huge reward for his death. He figured that the crime bosses wanted him out of the picture. He had to hide. He didn't have enough ammo to shoot day in, day out. On the day of the flight, he came out of hidding.

Only one block to go before leaving this planet and he ogt surounded by hoards of bounty hunters. The flight was going to take off in 15minutes and he didn't have time to deal with them. So he pulled a smoke grenade and ran to the transport ship. He got hit with at least 150 rounds of an assortment of ammo. But he made it and was on his way to the next planet where that ship was waiting.

Skills: Tyrant has a unique self heal capabilites. He can repair his body flesh has well has his metal skeleton but it does come with drawbacks. If he takes sever damage to his memory core he can (and has) loose any data or memory where the damage has taken place. He is also skilled in weapon handeling, hand-to-hand, and repairing mostly anything.

Weapons of Choice: Tyrant is known on that planet for the old dual vulcun mini-gun he carries around with him. It carries 1000 rounds of ammo in a box on each gun and can be hooked up to a belt feeding from a pack on his back. (The dual vulcun mini-gun slows him down by 55% but he is still faster than any human doing the same thing).

He also carries a modified Smith & Western 5000 series magnum.

He also carries a huge lunkering sword made of a never dull material fused with a high energy cutting edge for when he can't either reach his guns or runs out of ammo.

Ship: Its a new battlecruiser design for long extended combat. It has 18 missile silos with a range of 120km. It has a 3:1 ratio of different ammo. Its main ammo type is a small nuclear warheads and the other is an EMP warhead focusing on shield warfare.

12 Hybrid Gaus cannons which fire a semi-solid projectile incased in an electromagnetic field and has a range of 90km. Its drop off range is 95km and is inaffective at close range. These cannons are more about taking armored and structures. It can take shields out but is not effective.
[attachment=14689:3/8/8/1/5/27043.attach]

• 2 weeks later...
[FONT=Courier New][B]Name:[/B] Hala Zeru

[B]Age:[/B] 19

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Race:[/B] Human

[B]Bio: [/B]Hala didn't have much going for her. She lost her mom at a young age, and ran away from home when she thought she was old enough to, so she could get away from her father.

She was then hit by a car and brought back to her father by the police. After she healed, she ran away again and this time got far enough away from him. She boarded a ship and traveled to another planet. Her bad luck followed her though.

Upon arriving to the planet, a random kid stabbed her in the eye and took what she had and left her for dead. When she woke up, a young man was sitting by her hospital bed. He had found her and brought her to the hospital. His name was Lievine, and he was an inventor but his hobby was science. Or a scientist and inventions were his hobby. Hala could never tell which.

She stayed with him as she grew up, and helped him gather materials. Then when she became 18, it was when Lievine discovered it. [B]SISKO.[/B]

It was a new drug Lievine had accidentally discovered while trying to work on something else. He tested it out on himself, but it had no effects whatsoever. He thought it was useless, until he asked Hala if she would consider letting him try it on her. She agreed, and after he injected it into her bloodstream, she knocked him down and ran out of the lab.

He found her, an hour later, on another side of town, naked and breathing heavily. She told him that she just felt like she had to run, like she never had to in her life. He took her back to the lab, and with further testing, he found out that SISKO improved her speed and reflexes. However, for some reason, it only worked on the female body.

Sneaking out after taking some SISKO one night, Hala caught her first bounty. It was a small one, but she did what she thought was impossible, unarmed and only 18. Lievine was angry with Hala, but later he made her Armas and then they agreed that she would be a bounty hunter to repay him for all he did with her.

His only condition was, that he try out his new inventions for him on the field. Which she happily agreed to, as long as he was pretty sure they wouldn't backfire. Right now she is waiting for Lievine to finish her new false eye.

At the moment, Hala wears a flower in her eye socket. This does two things. First, it makes her think she looks cool. Two, it usually unnerves the more timid bounties.

[B]Snippet:[/B]
Hala, her usual look even in times of battle.
[URL="http://i46.tinypic.com/34f0jsp.jpg"][IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/r7vyvr.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Hala, with her false eye finally finished. (Lievine couldn't make it match the color of her other eye.)
[URL="http://i49.tinypic.com/2qcmk4z.jpg"][IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/e5r0pt.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Hala wears another invention of Lievine's. It is a [B]DBB[/B]. Disposable Battle Bodysuit. They come in different shades of camouflage, but for times when she wants to wear one just in case, it will usually be pink or purple. She wears black boots and gloves that are made of the same material, but slightly more durable and a bit thicker. Besides all of this, she wears a belt that administers the SISKO and allows her to keep spare ammo or other tools for the job.

Lievine also has a secret ability planned for Hala. With some modifications to the DBB, it can sever both of her arms. He saw her the day of the battle with the clones, and she was like a wild animal. He thinks he can recreate that moment if he triggers her 'wounded animal' state again, thanks to the Sisko. However, he is unsure of how to mention this to her and wonders if he should just scrap the whole project.

[B]Mission Start...[/B]

"Hala! Hey, Hala!"

Hala tried to drown out the noise, but it was no use. Lievine always did have a booming voice when he wanted to, although he didn't look like the type. She sat up in bed, still a bit groggy.

"What? Can't I sleep?" She yelled back.

She heard Lievine laugh downstairs.

"Sorry sleepyhead, but there's a bounty for you. This one is something special though. I've got the SISKO ready for you."

Hala mumbled something to herself, and hopped into the shower. After her shower, she looked at herself in the mirror. The same short purple hair as always. The only thing that hadn't changed was her missing eye. She stuck a flower in from a nearby vase and hoped Lievine would be done with her new false eye soon. There was no need for privacy around Lievine, so when she was dry, Hala was soon downstairs. She grabbed her Armas and Gluke and the DBB and waved goodbye to Lievine. She didn't bother to ask him why this bounty was special. Still, what he said got under her skin. So she threw aside the DBB and Lievine looked up at her. She only put on her belt and pushed the button for the SISKO as she left the house. This was the first time she left for a mission nude from the start, but what Lievine said worried her. She could feel the SISKO kick in, and she started to run.

On her way to the target, Lievine sent her all the information she needed. It seemed like just a normal bounty, but that was what scared her. It was usually the ones you don't suspect that end up being the difficult ones.

The target was just a little girl, maybe ten or twelve years old, short dark hair and a sun dress. She looked harmless, but Hala couldn't let her defenses down.

What Hala didn't realize though, was this was a decoy bounty. It was supposed to lead her to an Obelisk class transport ship to go off to get her bounty license, but instead Hala had found the actual target. The girl saw Hala running, and ran off. Hala didn't feel right about this bounty. She was just a little girl after all...

Finally trapping the girl in an abandoned building, Hala slowed down and tried to approach the girl calmly so she wouldn't scare her. It was then that she heard footsteps. Lots and lots of footsteps. Hala looked around to her left and her right.

Clones. Lots and lots of clones.

They all looked like the girl she was after, the only difference was, they were all carrying knives. They ran at Hala, and she aimed Armas. It was just a split second, but it seemed longer. She couldn't fire on them. They were just little girls. Her reflexes wouldn't be much help in this battle, except for avoiding their attacks. But one slip, and she would be done for. Unfortunately for her, the slip happened early. She almost blacked out, but tried to fight it. A sharp pain made her snap out of it. An older girl, who could have been their sister, no not a sister. The one who was cloned. Jumped out with a machete and chopped off Hala's arm that was holding Armas. Hala pushed her emergency button with her remaining arm, then picked up the arm that held Armas and ran, trying to cut the bleeding.

She hid, and waited for Lievine to come get her. For the first time in a long time, she was scared. This time, she welcomed the blackout...

When Hala woke up, all of the girls were laying down around her feet. She gasped in shock, but a voice reassured her.

"Don't worry, they're not dead. Just knocked out. I already checked. Also, I saw you take them out just as I got here. No shots were fired."

It was Lievine. He was just finishing stitching up her arm, and he motioned for her to stay still. Not that she wanted to move anyways. He apologized again and again, and explained that she was just supposed to have gone on a transport ship. He then said he had an idea for an upgrade to her DBB that should help her in the future, and he got the idea from watching her fight.

When Lievine was done, Hala hugged him and he carried her to the car to bring her home. He would have to tell her one more time when she woke up about the transport, before it finally settled in. Right now, she was too shaken. He let her rest on the ride home. She deserved it.

[B]Skills:[/B] [/FONT][FONT=Courier New]Thanks to a discovery by Hala's friend (the same friend who invented the Armas for her,) she now has greater than normal reflexes and speed. It's all thanks to a drug that her friend thought was a failure. He tested it on himself first, but found it did nothing. However, testing it out on a female (Hala) he found that her reaction time, reflexes, and physical speed all increased dramatically. He now supplies Hala with this drug for her missions. The downside to this great new drug though, is it causes her to get overheated quickly. So if she is wearing anything at the time, she would die. However, if she also tried to use the drug too many times in a row, for an extended period of time, she might die regardless of what she is not wearing. Besides the life threatening risks, after using the drug, Hala usually has a loss of bodily functions, vomiting, or both.

Besides this, Hala has an abnormal birth defect that allows one eye to do as well as two. That means, that even though she has lost her eye, it has not handicapped her. And she still has normal depth perception and somehow, even peripheral vision on her right side.

Even without her drugs or birth defects though, Hala is a very good shot with a gun. Also, thanks again to her friend, her false eye can 'hypnotize' her target into thinking that she has suddenly disappeared or teleported when she is actually in their line of sight.

It can't be used for long, however, and it is useless against more than one target. It's much better against another artificial eye though, since it can send false data and make it appear she has disappeared for a longer period of time.

[B]Weapon of choice:[/B] [/FONT] [FONT=Courier New][COLOR=Black]Hala has three main weapons she brings along with her, depending on the bounty she is after. The first she always carries with her, no matter what. It is the...

[B]Armas[/B]
[URL="http://i46.tinypic.com/ngvl34.jpg"][IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/343oo5k.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
It is a weapon she designed herself, and was manafactured by a close friend. All of the bullets are custom made and they have a variety of uses for almost any situation. It also has a double trigger firing sequence, so it won't be shot if stolen from her. The next gun, she carries when she needs to travel light. It is the...

[B]Gluke[/B]
[URL="http://i49.tinypic.com/10dxs34.jpg"][IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2q8v7v4.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
There is not much to say about the Gluke, except that it is the weapon Hala uses if she needs something fast with not as much accuracy as the [B]Armas.[/B] Finally, for bounties that require patience, there's the...

[B]Kelebek[/B]
[URL="http://i50.tinypic.com/2047qt.jpg"][IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/2d1l5zp.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL="http://i48.tinypic.com/3499jx4.jpg"][IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/34i0944.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
This will usually substitute the Gluke, when Hala needs to be able to close long ranges quickly. Usually she will use this with the tripod when she is waiting for the target to arrive.

[/COLOR][/FONT] [FONT=Courier New]
[B]Ship:

[/B][B]The Noboru[/B]
[URL="http://i45.tinypic.com/ddovuh.jpg"][IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/ick7ia.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New][FONT=Courier New]It will be hers one day...She is saving up money on the side to eventually purchase it. Lievine doesn't know this.
[/FONT][/FONT]

Thats cool. The ship thing is really what your character wants to obtain in the future.
Also we are not seperating for a while so we will be stuck together hitting bad ass bounties from the start.