OtakuBoards

What? What? What? What?

King Penn

hey, just a few questions, thanks in advance if anyone answers :p

is there Sky (a television thing like cable) in the US? or is the US mainly dealin with just cable?

I heard there was another plane crash in the US where some 15 year old crashed a mini plane into a building, is this true?

What happened to some of the older members? like shinji and hbomb?

why is it that Moe (sephiroth) was an admin at verzion 2, but is now a god, super mod, whatever

does adam ever come on the boards for any period longer than five minutes? lol

anyway, those be my questions :p

I can only answere the second one but....

Yes a 15 year old kid did crash into a building in Hourton Texas? I don't remember where...Supossedly he left a note in his house praising what Osama Bin Laden did, and other stuff....I think he was the only one to die tho...I don't know..The story died really quickly for some reason...

The 15 year old kid was the only one to die. His parents are blaming it on his medicine for his zits. Said it made him psycotic. Whatever. :rolleyes:

Also, I have never heard of Sky. But that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I may have simply not heard of it.

Old members probaly have other things to do in there life.Shinji comes back everyonce in a while,not often though.Hbomb comes whenever he has time I guess he rarely comes anymore though.

Moe (Sephiroth) is a God now because he is the almighty God of Otakuboards!!! Seriously I don't know the answer to this question but maybe he likes being a God.

Yeah i remember I saw Adam online more than 5 min. once but usually I guess he'll just visit and see how things are going on Otakuboards.:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i]
[B]

Moe (Sephiroth) is a God now because he is the almighty God of Otakuboards!!! Seriously I don't know the answer to this question but maybe he likes being a God.

[/B][/QUOTE]

surely its better to be an admin than a god? :p
hee hee, and for those who don't know what sky digital is, just think of cable tv

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DuoGod of Death [/i]
[B]I can only answere the second one but....

Yes a 15 year old kid did crash into a building in Hourton Texas? I don't remember where...Supossedly he left a note in his house praising what Osama Bin Laden did, and other stuff....I think he was the only one to die tho...I don't know..The story died really quickly for some reason... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=darkblue]
Actually the 15 year old crashed into a building in Tampa,FL...I know b/c I live in Orlando FL and it happened last week and Tampa is only a few hours from me...but I personally don't know what the hell:devil: he was thinking about...he may have been not so right :worried: [/COLOR]

[B]I don't know if there is a sky television in the US (I live in England).
The kid flew a cessna light aircraft into the 28th floor of a tower block.
Don't know about Shinji, Hbomb comes on every now and then. Safer became a mod on the earliest version, and became a mod on the latest as well, probably because he's a good mod.
Don't think Adam has an incredible amount of time on his hands...[/B]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bluewizard [/i]
[B]His parents are blaming it on his medicine for his zits. Said it made him psycotic. Whatever. :rolleyes:

[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]It's Acutane that you're talking about. It is clinically proven to cause depression, especially in kids who already have low self esteem. It's [i]not[/i] just some crappy excuse his parents are making up.

:rolleyes:.[/color]

I don't know about the cable thing. I can say I've never heard of it.
Yes, there was 15 year old who crashed a plane. He also wrote a letter supporting Osama Bin Laden from what I hear. But, I don't know if that part is factual.
I believ Hbomb works on another site or something. Or perhaps he just lost interest.
Because, if you think about it, why does there need to be more than two? It isn't because he's a bad admin...it just isn't necessary.
Yes, when he wants to.

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by King Penn [/i]
[B]ah, so moe is the main god then, is he? >to justin [/B][/QUOTE]

Safer(Sephiroth) is not the main "god"(admin basically), Adam is, and James is the Second, Safer told me before that he doesn't have as much power as he did on V2(which i destroyed, and they still let me on here, guess it was cause it was a pirated version, and thats why i haven't seen the Fed's for hacking this site yet:D )

Sky is a World News channel from what I've heard. It's a channel that has News every hour, from all around the world. We have it, but it's only on Austar for us. I'm not sure if you can get it though..... It might be on cable? :rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Sky is a World News channel from what I've heard. It's a channel that has News every hour, from all around the world. We have it, but it's only on Austar for us. I'm not sure if you can get it though..... It might be on cable? :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

That be sky news. sky is more of a network. a few movie channels, a few general channels, a few music channels, a few nwews channels, a lot of crap. It's satellite based rather than cable, and now it's all gone digital.

I think you can guess who owns it....