Rinji Posted July 2, 2012 Posted July 2, 2012 (edited) Crona from Soul Eater.[img]http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/18700000/Crona-1-soul-eater-crona-18753009-1024-576.jpg[/img] Edited July 2, 2012 by Rinji momo11 1
Gavin Posted July 2, 2012 Posted July 2, 2012 [quote name='Rinji' timestamp='1341208419' post='712119'] Crona from Soul Eater.[img]http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/18700000/Crona-1-soul-eater-crona-18753009-1024-576.jpg[/img] [/quote] [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Has it actually been confirmed Crona's a guy? I thought they were intentionally leaving that ambiguous. [/font]
WooChan Posted July 22, 2012 Posted July 22, 2012 Ruka Urushibara... he actually looks, talks, moves like a girl... but but but... She's a bishounen... A trap! [img]http://lh4.ggpht.com/-UciZUA-rF2U/Twpm1UXMHeI/AAAAAAAAABg/Mo_FaP49Ay8/vlcsnap-000172.jpg[/img]
MoonSpider96 Posted July 29, 2012 Posted July 29, 2012 (edited) In Death Note, I, like many other fans, mistook Mello for a girl.....until I heard him talk. I watched the anime before starting the manga, so I didn't spend the whole time thinking it or anything, but yeah it was a surprise hearing a guy's voice at first. I still haven't completely convinced my father that Mello's a dude. [img]http://images.wikia.com/deathnote/de/images/2/27/Mello_Child.jpg[/img] Edited July 29, 2012 by MoonSpider96
MoonSpider96 Posted July 29, 2012 Posted July 29, 2012 [quote name='Gavin' timestamp='1341224441' post='712121'] [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif]Has it actually been confirmed Crona's a guy? I thought they were intentionally leaving that ambiguous. [/font] [/quote] They have in the manga, but when it came to the dubbing of Soul Eater, the Japanese language had a unisexual word for he/she, his/her, etc that English doesn't. So the dub people did the generally-accepted thing of making unisexual words masculine, thus addressing Crona as a boy, though it still isn't totally determined.
spritesfan Posted September 7, 2012 Posted September 7, 2012 Lol when I FIRST started watching anime I thought edward elric was a girl xD
PastaorDie Posted September 10, 2012 Posted September 10, 2012 [img]http://www.naruto-pictures.us/uploads/images/Evil_Dark_Deidara_Naruto_Picture.jpg[/img]
momo11 Posted January 7, 2013 Posted January 7, 2013 When I first saw China from Hetalia I thought he was a girl... Heh ^^
リス-ちゃん Posted January 22, 2013 Posted January 22, 2013 (edited) Lol when I FIRST started watching anime I thought edward elric was a girl xD I had a similar issue with Allen from Escaflowne when I very first started getting into anime. I've since learned to carefully note the genders better...but I still make mistakes. xD Edited January 22, 2013 by リス-ちゃん
Jax Rhapsody Posted August 5, 2013 Posted August 5, 2013 What about, who is it, Envy that shape shifts. I thought in fma, envy was more feminine than in fma:b. I just settled with androgyny.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now