Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]um they are the newest... so u must be very very very young[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]

Couldnt he shot enegy in a link to the past and links awaking? I not sure about links awaking but in link to the past i rember you could do it with the master sword when you had full hearts. And in MM you could do it with the ferice dietys mask on. [/B][/QUOTE]


you can't shoot energy in link to the past
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]ummmmmmmmmm yes you could... jezzzzzzzz i hate uninformed people that post stuff... at least i know they wrong... the 4th level sword you get will let you shoot when ur full in LTP[/COLOR][/FONT][/PHP][/SIZE]
Posted
I just thought you would like to know that I'm a stupid spammer.

I suck.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Minky Boodle [/i]
[B]I just thought you would like to know that I'm a stupid spammer.

I suck. [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Yes, u r a stupid spammer...WTF?!? How the hell can u post if ur not registered!?!?!:confused: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: [/color]
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]he was hehe banned... big spam in here last night when i got on... james took care of it for me[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
i remember it. i am a VERY big zelda fan. i have every zelda game ever made for nintendo consoles and i have the cartoons in realmedia (.rm) format. you can download them at [url]http://tzf.cvgnet.com/main.htm[/url]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...