OtakuBoards

Zelda cartoon

XxmagentaxX

[color=coral] I watching it, but I don't remeember anything like the theme song cuz I was like 2 when I saw it. They should make a new one with like the Story of Majora's mask of Ocarina of Time.It would be a great anime.[/color]

Guest firemac
yeah I remeber it, did it show on a Nintendo cartoon show, called Nintendo, about Nintendo games, I forget it has been a long time.

I miss Legend of Zelda... it was the best non anime cartoon ever.. they should bring it back....
The weird thing about it is that the only thing i can remeber is princess zelda saying "Save us, Link"
weird huh?
but it would be cool if they made a new series that was anime and based on the n64 games..

By the way does anyone still have or remeber the original nintendo gam legand of zelda??
i have it and it is the funnest game.. but for some reason i reallt suck at it... I can't even get links stupid sword!!!! oh well....
:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i]
[B]I miss Legend of Zelda... it was the best non anime cartoon ever.. they should bring it back....
The weird thing about it is that the only thing i can remeber is princess zelda saying "Save us, Link"
weird huh?
but it would be cool if they made a new series that was anime and based on the n64 games..

By the way does anyone still have or remeber the original nintendo gam legand of zelda??
i have it and it is the funnest game.. but for some reason i reallt suck at it... I can't even get links stupid sword!!!! oh well....
:D [/B][/QUOTE][color=coral] Yah, it's a great game! The challenge level is much more than most Zelda games I find.[/color]

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]There was a zelda cartoon? ive seen a cartoon that has a lot of differnt nintendo characters maybe thats what youre talking about. I think it was called captain-n [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah the N stands for Nintendo, I know what you are talking about

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]yeah, i didnt like it though. [/B][/QUOTE]
it was pretty cool if you ask me

Ive never played the first zelda but my uncle has he says it really hard and hes never beaten it... says cause the controlls are very bad... now his nes dosent work and i cant play it.... last time i went i was really egar to play it and megaman 6 but it didnt work

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]Yeah I remember the cartoons...it should be made into an anime series. I really wanna watch Link and Zelda battle together against Agnaham(sp?) and Ganon. Remember where all the baddies go after Link slayes em?:) [/B][/QUOTE]
I forget, where do they go?

[COLOR=teal]You can download and watch them!!Go to
[url=http://www.teamsavezelda.com]Team sva zelda[/url] and download them!They are awsome!Oh,and they turns into purple energy and dissapear.Oh,and remember in the first game where link could shoot energy out of his sword?He can do it in the cartoon too,exept in a different fasion![/COLOR]

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Zero-Sama:
You can download and watch them!!Go to Team sva zelda and download them!They are awsome!Oh,and they turns into purple energy and dissapear.Oh,and remember in the first game where link could shoot energy out of his sword?He can do it in the cartoon too,exept in a different fasion! [/QUOTE]

Couldnt he shot enegy in a link to the past and links awaking? I not sure about links awaking but in link to the past i rember you could do it with the master sword when you had full hearts. And in MM you could do it with the ferice dietys mask on.