JCBaggee Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 [SIZE=3][COLOR=RED]A friend of mine is trying to register and it tells him that the Administration has disabled the registration. I checked into it and got the same message. Could someone [size=4]PLEASE[/SIZE] tell me what's up with it, so he can (hopefully) register. [/size][/color]
Sui Generis Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 Um..this is a wild guess..but...A) Maybe they think there is too much spam and want to cleaN it up before allowing any more people to join....or B) they are working on the site...and don't want any worriers or distraction while they are working...again these are just guesses...
Justin Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 Allow me to clear this up. If it says that the administration has closed registration then I think what it means is: The administration [i]did[/i] close registration. -Justin
PiroMunkie Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 [SIZE=1]I do believe it's because this boards already has a bajillion members and if registration was open all the time we'd probably have a lot more if thery didn't close registration every so often. Chances are it'll open up after a while, when I'm not sure but it might. But ya..[/SIZE]
Kuja Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]one word to this whole thread: LOL anyway *points finger in your face* i know and you dont know, i know and you dont know... roflmao anyway... just leave it is at... it is closed for the time being untill i tell james to open it ;) *hides from james*[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Charles Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]I do believe it's because this boards already has a bajillion members and if registration was open all the time we'd probably have a lot more if thery didn't close registration every so often. Chances are it'll open up after a while, when I'm not sure but it might. But ya..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, but a lot of those members don't even post. There are a lot of people who didn't even post once!
BabyGirl Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 [color=deeppink]The REAL reason is, er...*reads kuja's post*...he's got the reason somewhere amid all that mumble jumble...I dunno what I'm allowed to say...can't be too careful when the boss-man is online :shifty: [/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted January 16, 2002 Posted January 16, 2002 Registration will reopen at a later date, hopefully not that far away. Till then we appologize for any inconvience.
Recommended Posts