Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hi Everyone! :3
(I realy hope this is the rite place to put this...)
This summer I have been really bored... in Canada days are either cold, rainy, or really hot. Not fun.
Well you can help me cure my boredom by requesting a drawing! :D
[u]BEFORE YOU REQUEST:
[/u]1. You can use the drawings how ever you want. ONLY IF YOU CREDIT ME. I don't like stealers...
2.I know I'm not the best drawer in the world but im partly doing this to improve, OKAY?
3.I can take 5 requests at a time.
4.It will take me abot 30 min per drawing if i'm not lazy. Today I am not. :)
5. You drawing WILL NOT BE EDITED ON A COMPUTER. I fail at that kind of stuff. It will be colored if you like. :)

[u]I WILL DRAW:
[/u]1. Anime/Manga/Game charcters
2.Original Characters
3. Characters from books/movies/t.v shows (If you request twilight I will scream at you.)
4. I can draw you if you want. XD
5. Chibis!
6. SOME animals...
7.Pokemon... (i guess that fits in with video game charries...)
~I hope i didn't miss anything...

[u]I WON'T DRAW:
[/u]1. Sexual pictures (hentai,yoai,yuri, ...porn...)
2.Realistic pictures ( they will look like crap.)
3.Cars and objects. (I'll draw tem if you really want but they will look like what you find in a toilet...)
4. Bloody are gorey pictures (Thats gross).
~Agian i hope i got everything...

Attached is a craptastic picture of my oc Tacer back in April. My drawing has improved since then.. i hope...

:D XD <3 ~RainbowSneakers



The Attachment failed... Here it is noaw! :D

:D XD <3 ~RainbowSneakers
Posted
How about a picture of my character Bear in chibi form chasing a Chao (those little blue things from the Sonic series) with an axe?  There's a description of him in [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/index.php?/topic/44539-the-magical-mystery-dungeon/]this thread[/url] in my second post.  

I would be eternally indebted to you if you would do this.   :biggrin:

Posted
XD Thas a very interesting request. Of course I'll do it but I have to warn you I'm not the best at drawing manly vikings. But ill try my best. :D (At least he's in chibi...) I spent like my whole clidhood drawing chao so that part will be easy. I have to go to my g-pa's birthday so i'll be lucky if I get to work on it today... I'll have alot of time to work on it tomorrow. :D Thnx for the request. :)

REQUEST LIST:
1.The Tentacle~Chibi Oc chasing chao...
2.
3.
4.
5.

:D XD <3 ~RainbowSneakers

Posted
I want a viking drawing too please! =D
I'd like little Hiccup being squased in a massive group hug from his father Stoick the Vast, Cheif of the Hairy Hooligan Tribe, O Hear His Name and Tremble Ugh Ugh and his mother, Vallhalarama.
Hiccup:
[link]http://blog.booklistonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/hiccup6.jpg[/link]
Stoick:
[link]http://www.howtotrainyourdragonbooks.com/_template/images/avatar/tribe_stoik.jpg[/link]
Vallhalarama:
[link]http://www.howtotrainyourdragonbooks.com/_template/images/avatar/tribe_valhallarama.jpg[/link]

Yeah... Vallhalarama doesn't give much to work with, so go ahead and have fun and be creative =D
Or you can use the movie versions of the characters if you'd like.
Posted
How to train your dragon it is! :) I've never seen the movie or read the book but It's gonna be fun to make the mom. :D


REQUEST LIST:
1.The Tentacle~Chibi Oc chasing chao...
2. Elk ~ How To train your dragon
3.
4.
5.

:D XD <3 ~RainbowSneakers
Posted
Yay!
And you should totally see the movie! It's out in the dollar theater where I live already and I go and see it all the time on 50 cent Wednesdays >.>
It's like... One of my favorite movies of all time! Maybe THE favorite movie that I have.
I can't wait to see your drawing. ^^
Posted
Okay jiggypuff it is! :D I use to have a jigglypuff plushie/backpack. I probably still have it... somewhere...

1.The Tentacle~Chibi Oc chasing chao...
2. Elk ~ How To train your dragon
3.Chibi-Master~ Jigglypuff
4.
5.

@Elk Ya i wanted to see the movie but it didn't even come to my town beacuse we are like tiny... XD Were lucky we get new moon. :(
Posted
Twilight will reach everywhere...
Yeah well it isn't techically in my town, it's thirty minutes from my town, but I just lump all the towns in the Valley together.
Either way, maybe you'll get lucky and have the chance to see it somewhere else. ^^
Posted
Umm...man I sure I'm not being a jerk for this.

But can you draw my character from this RP I'm signed up for. All the details for his description are in my post in the following link: http://www.otakuboards.com/index.php?/topic/44128-war-of-the-vizards/

My signup should be the last one on the page. You dont have to worry about the vizard mask part. I just want the soul reaper parts. If you could draw the zanpakuto as well...I would be very grateful and in your debt. You dont have to draw this for me if you dont want to. PM me if you have any questions for me.
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='01 August 2010 - 09:12 PM' timestamp='1280711577' post='698510']
haha i remember that rp! last time i talked with Afro... or Anomander now... all he needed was one mor squad member :P
[/quote]

I think I was that last squad member but I have no idea.
Posted
huh... looks like you are right! i call and tell him (no promises if it will go up though it seems when my friends start an rp they rarely post in it)
Posted
Okay an rp chacter it is. :)

1.The Tentacle~Chibi Oc chasing chao...
2. Elk ~ How To train your dragon
3.Chibi-Master~ Jigglypuff
4.Humaru~ Rp charrie
5.

I got line art done fore a few of em' yesterday. Hope fully i can finish them to day. :)
Posted (edited)
well.. if you wouldn't mind i am a big star wars fan, and i would really like a picture of Revan... and if you want you can make it a chibi!
who knows what you can come up with... artists are always fun.

anyways if you will do this for me i'd like him to be wearing the mandalorian helmit under his cloak, and hae his lightsaber held backwards, other than that its your call what you want to do.

i added some attachments just so you can see a detailed pic of what he looks like... and a less detailed one.. Edited by CaNz
Posted (edited)
[sub]Okay star wars it is. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]
[/sub]

1.The Tentacle~Chibi Oc chasing chao...
2. Elk ~ How To train your dragon
3.Chibi-Master~ Jigglypuff
4.Humaru~ Rp charrie
5.CaNz~ Star wars

Sry everyone that the pic have been taking so long. I've been so busy this week. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img]

EDIT: <3

I'm so sorry you guys but I CAN'T DRAW VIKINGS. T.T I filled up half a note book trying to draw vikings but I can't. :(
I'm so sorry! I feel so bad! I'll draw another picture for you guys if you want. :(



1.Chibi-Master~ Jigglypuff
2.Humaru~ Rp charrie
3.CaNz~ Star wars
4.
5. Edited by RainbowSneakers
Posted
Its okay....take your time...there is no rush...at least not from me. I cannot speak for the others but Im sure they have no problems either.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...