RainbowSneakers Posted August 4, 2010 Author Posted August 4, 2010 okay oc it is. 1.Humaru~ Rp charrie 2.CaNz ~ Star wars 3.NeonMuffinBot ~ Robot+cupcake 4.mangamaniack21 ~ OC 5. I'm sorry guys but Today I have to work so tomorrow will b the day I can work on them.
The Tentacle Posted August 4, 2010 Posted August 4, 2010 How about a chibi catgirl in a schoolgirl uniform? Â That'd work too.Â
RainbowSneakers Posted August 4, 2010 Author Posted August 4, 2010 Yay drawing cat girls is tha bomb! 1.Humaru~ Rp charrie 2.CaNz ~ Star wars 3.NeonMuffinBot ~ Robot+cupcake 4.mangamaniack21 ~ OC 5. The Tentacle~ Cat gurl I'll get lots of theese done tomorrow. I'll probably start from easiest to hardest, not in order. :D
mangamaniack21 Posted August 5, 2010 Posted August 5, 2010 yay ^^! and i shall get started on yours eventually *never does the list in order*
Lilt Posted August 6, 2010 Posted August 6, 2010 [b]Wow, great art Rainbow. I'll request something once you have some more room in your waiting list.[/b]
RainbowSneakers Posted August 7, 2010 Author Posted August 7, 2010 (edited) Thanks! :D I'm just coloring the cat gurl. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img] Edited August 7, 2010 by RainbowSneakers
RainbowSneakers Posted August 8, 2010 Author Posted August 8, 2010 I'm heading to U.S.A for 3 days for a vacation. I'll try to work on the pictures there. Cya guys wen i get bak.
Lilt Posted August 10, 2010 Posted August 10, 2010 [quote name='RainbowSneakers' date='08 August 2010 - 10:28 PM' timestamp='1281299285' post='699104'] I'm heading to U.S.A for 3 days for a vacation. I'll try to work on the pictures there. Cya guys wen i get bak. [/quote] [b]Have a fun vacation and a safe trip! I'll probably have an idea for a request when you get back. XD[/b]
RainbowSneakers Posted August 16, 2010 Author Posted August 16, 2010 (edited) Back from Vacay! It was the bomb! XD Here is NeonMuffinBots Cupcake+Robot (Crappily done [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img]..) And TheTentacles Cat girl (Sry its not really chibi... and also its crappily done.) If any of you want it redone just tell me and after I do evryone elses I'll redo it. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img] 1.Humaru~ Rp charrie 2.CaNz ~ Star wars 3.mangamaniack21 ~ OC 4. 5. Edited August 16, 2010 by RainbowSneakers
The Tentacle Posted August 16, 2010 Posted August 16, 2010 This selfless act has forever endeared you to me. Â I shall name this cat girl in your honor. I shall call her......Squiffy.
RainbowSneakers Posted August 16, 2010 Author Posted August 16, 2010 :D The name squiffy is amazing. XD
NeonMuffinBot Posted August 20, 2010 Posted August 20, 2010 [quote name='RainbowSneakers' date='16 August 2010 - 06:03 PM' timestamp='1281981818' post='699490'] Back from Vacay! It was the bomb! XD Here is NeonMuffinBots Cupcake+Robot (Crappily done [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/public/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif[/img]..) [/quote] it's not crappy! :0 i like it :3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now