NeonMuffinBot Posted August 7, 2010 Posted August 7, 2010 I've been really getting into photography latley, and I did'nt find a thread on photography so I thought I would start one. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img] (if there is one i'm sorry) So you can talk about photography and post some samples here :D Also I've been looking for a new camera if anyone has any suggestions let me now. :D
Akan Posted September 30, 2010 Posted September 30, 2010 Not so sure if I can help with the new camera but I've been getting into macro photography. I might post one or two ;D
Boo Posted September 30, 2010 Posted September 30, 2010 The Nikon D series are real popular. That is probably because their quality is ace. I'm staggering along with an old Fuji myself, but it suffices I suppose. Do share photos. :^D
Japan Posted November 8, 2010 Posted November 8, 2010 It all depends on what you are looking for. Canon has a lot of the new knick knacks but Nikon has been known to have a lot of stability in their cameras. Nikon is quickly catching up on those said knick knacks that the canon owns. I am not sure about the other type of brands. I use a Nikon D60 myself. It can be a bit frustrating at times but overall I really love it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now