Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1293504869' post='703369']
Thanks, DW~!
[/quote] yes
[attachment=14987:dw_1.gif]

oh, and nice job sis!
Posted (edited)
Ha ha ha ;] It's good to be back on OB where my initials can be DW again. 'Cause I've missed such jokes. (But it's cooler when I'm compared to Darkwing Duck). Edited by Dragon Warrior
Posted (edited)
Merry Christmas doodle update!

For CaNz and Lilt:
[attachment=14989:merry.jpg]
CaNz is a panda and I don't know what Lilt looks like, so she gets swan hair. Edited by chibi-master
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I love how I am shorter than most of the people in the drawing and I am about as tall as Gome in real life. :V[/font][/size][/color]
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...