chibi-master Posted December 16, 2010 Author Posted December 16, 2010 Based on wacky chat stuffs. [attachment=14970:alicegome.jpg] [attachment=14971:boobunny.jpg]
Dragon Warrior Posted December 23, 2010 Posted December 23, 2010 I like chibi-master's doodles. Boo is one attractive bunny, ya know :] Will that be something real? 'Cause I wouldn't mind seeing it hah.
chibi-master Posted December 28, 2010 Author Posted December 28, 2010 (edited) Thanks, DW~! Merry Christmas doodles so far: Gome's [attachment=14985:gome christmas.jpg] Missy's [attachment=14986:gardenia.jpg] Edited December 28, 2010 by chibi-master
CaNz Posted December 28, 2010 Posted December 28, 2010 [quote name='chibi-master' timestamp='1293504869' post='703369'] Thanks, DW~! [/quote] yes [attachment=14987:dw_1.gif] oh, and nice job sis!
Dragon Warrior Posted December 28, 2010 Posted December 28, 2010 (edited) Ha ha ha ;] It's good to be back on OB where my initials can be DW again. 'Cause I've missed such jokes. (But it's cooler when I'm compared to Darkwing Duck). Edited December 28, 2010 by Dragon Warrior
chibi-master Posted December 29, 2010 Author Posted December 29, 2010 (edited) Merry Christmas doodle update! For CaNz and Lilt: [attachment=14989:merry.jpg] CaNz is a panda and I don't know what Lilt looks like, so she gets swan hair. Edited December 29, 2010 by chibi-master
CaNz Posted December 29, 2010 Posted December 29, 2010 ohmagosh! thats just adorable. swan hair![sub]'melts'[/sub]
chibi-master Posted January 16, 2011 Author Posted January 16, 2011 (edited) Because Gome said so~! [attachment=15002:GomeLove.jpg] For Molly... [attachment=15033:funeral.jpg] Edited February 20, 2011 by chibi-master
Lyndy Posted February 20, 2011 Posted February 20, 2011 [color="#556B2F"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]I love how I am shorter than most of the people in the drawing and I am about as tall as Gome in real life. :V[/font][/size][/color]
CaNz Posted February 20, 2011 Posted February 20, 2011 Ooooohmahgosh... I need that panda sweater now.
chibi-master Posted March 17, 2011 Author Posted March 17, 2011 (edited) Me and Sangome ad ponies because she hates them~ [attachment=15080:pony2.jpg] Edited March 20, 2011 by chibi-master
chibi-master Posted June 25, 2011 Author Posted June 25, 2011 [center]Because theOtaku Chat is a breeding ground for splendid ideas...[/center] [center][attachment=15167:pankbro.jpg][/center]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now