Dark Sephiroth Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 ever been suspended in school in your whole life?
Charles Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 I was suspended one time because I pulled the prinicpal's wig off during a pep ralley. Seriously, Mrs. Rubin didn't like it very much.....
Pastbyer Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i] [B]I was suspended one time because I pulled the prinicpal's wig off during a pep ralley. Seriously, Mrs. Rubin didn't like it very much..... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]:laugh: I would have liked to see that! And... No. I have never in my whole entire short 12 years, 9 months and 8 days of life been suspended. :D [edit]Whoops, I forgot to write in indigo again.[/edit][/color]:o
9mm Avenger Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 I have! Yep, yep yep! Me and my friends launched a bunch of fire works off near our school......Fun, fun, fun!
Dark Sephiroth Posted January 17, 2002 Author Posted January 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i] [B]I have! Yep, yep yep! Me and my friends launched a bunch of fire works off near our school......Fun, fun, fun! [/B][/QUOTE] lol. i have for 5 days for skating in the cafetaria during lunch with my friends
Delian Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 No. I was never suspended, but I did have afternoon detentions though...they were fun
Treble Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 Nope I've never got suspended,I've only got detentions due to tardiness to school.
XxmagentaxX Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i] [B]I have! Yep, yep yep! Me and my friends launched a bunch of fire works off near our school......Fun, fun, fun! [/B][/QUOTE] Someone at my school jsut got suspended for doing that like les than a week ago.:eek: weird
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 NO i have not i am a good :D kid eccept for one time i got a referl for a stupid little thing that stupid little thing was eating candy during gym hahahaha :laugh: But my friends clarence and shane got in a food fight it was funny they were just flicking corn at eachother at first then clarence took a spoon full of mash patators and threw it at shane and shane took his ice cream threw it at clarence :laugh: But now my friend clarence moved to green cove :bawl: and it sucks it's gotten boring at school ever since he left
liamc2 Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 never been suspended, neither have i got detention. .weird. .
Fall Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i] [B]never been suspended, neither have i got detention. .weird. . [/B][/QUOTE] Hehehe, I started to think that it was wierd for me not getting even a detention in Primary School, but once I went to High School, I finally got my "deserved punishment". I've been suspened 5 times, and on detention for a total of 217 times, as it said on my school report. My parents weren't too happy then..... And notice how this is all in my first year, I'm in year 7..... :D Ahh, it makes me laugh now everytime I think of it..... :rotflmao:
PiroMunkie Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 [SIZE=1]Lol, no I havn't, I don't know why, I've done more than enough to deserve it. Parents must have paid them off or something..[/SIZE]
Defcon5 Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 Nope never even got close to getting a detention. I'm a regular goddie to shoes. :p
Transtic Nerve Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 Nope... I never got in trouble at school.... seems odd... I'm like totally different in school....
Mike Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 I have never been suspended, but i did have about 4 afternoon detentions because my teachers...I hate Mr. Williams! :flaming: ok, i'm done, ta ta!
Heaven's Cloud Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 [color=indigo] I didn't get in trouble all throughout highschool period until the second to last week of my Sr. year. I left campus to go out too lunch with some friends (you can't leave the campus at my school) and I got caught because the principal noticed my car was gone...because my parking space was next to hers. Now you say, HC how stupid can you be, why would you take your car when it was right next to the principals. My awnser is that I did it every day for nearly two years before I got caught and my parking space was always next to hers. She is just really unobservant...[/color]
Dan L Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 No, I was never suspended... strange... I seemed to have this knack for not getting in trouble..
Duo Maxwell Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 Not once! I think I should have in primary school coz I had an aditude tawards my fav teacher.... never been grounded either
Posthumous Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 No not me but i've had detention 250 times.(since 1st grade)
King Penn Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 yes, I have been suspended 4 times, 2 of them were for 3 days, 1 was 1 week, 1 was a whole month! lets see, 3 of them was for getting into big fights, and one of them was for swearing at a teacher, what? he deserved it!
Transtic Nerve Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by King Penn [/i] [B]yes, I have been suspended 4 times, 2 of them were for 3 days, 1 was 1 week, 1 was a whole month! lets see, 3 of them was for getting into big fights, and one of them was for swearing at a teacher, what? he deserved it! [/B][/QUOTE] and so did you.
Guest Voodookanaka Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 I gto a 'warning of exclusion' cant for life of me remember what for though
Dark Sephiroth Posted January 17, 2002 Author Posted January 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by woody [/i] [B]I never get in trouble in school.:) [/B][/QUOTE] mani am suspended for 5 days and it all started 2 days ago
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now