OtakuBoards

The word of the day: Futer

CaNz

Well, for those of you that have already watched podcast episode #002 (gotta make sure this goes into the triple digits) [b]"Looking into the Futer"[/b] you should be aware that something important was asked of the listeners.

[quote name='Those Euro Guys' ]
bla blah blaaa [b]use futer in a sentence[/b], blah blah who cares yada yada.....[/quote]

Well, what were you guys waiting for? (i say you can makes as many jokes as you want... but if you know they are really bad and just can't help yourself use [spoiler]the spoiler bb code[/spoiler]... hence if you are easily angered by stupid horrible and disgusting jokes [b]DON'T READ THE DARKENED ONES)[/b]

okkaaay this might just be in a [i]future[/i] podcast so make em better than mine!
[font="Impact"]

[font="Book Antiqua"]After this podcast I laughed so hard I [i]futered[/i]! Now I need a new pair of shorts.[/font][/font]

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][size="3"]This thread is lame from header to [i]futer[/i]![/size][/font]

[font="Comic Sans MS"]Mr T checked out my PC... he just got mad and yelled "I pity the [i]Futer![/i]"[/font]

[spoiler] My gal has a yeast infection, but at least i can still futer mouth![/spoiler] Edited by CaNz

• 3 weeks later...