Allamorph Posted November 29, 2010 Posted November 29, 2010 [FONT=Calibri]We have lost a [url="http://news-briefs.ew.com/2010/11/28/leslie-nielsen-dies/"]great comedian[/url], OBers. Pay your respects.[/FONT]
The Spectacular Professor Posted November 29, 2010 Posted November 29, 2010 [font="Comic Sans MS"]I knew he shouldn't have had the lasagna. RIP Leslie, you will be missed, and I'll most likely be watching [b]Airplane![/b] again sometime this week.[/font]
Nerdsy Posted November 29, 2010 Posted November 29, 2010 [center][media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcKJdmXbBBc&feature=player_embedded#![/media][/center]
James Posted November 30, 2010 Posted November 30, 2010 [font="Palatino Linotype"]I only just watched Dead & Loving It the other day. We love you, Leslie. [/font]
The Spectacular Professor Posted November 30, 2010 Posted November 30, 2010 [quote name='Shinmaru' date='29 November 2010 - 06:37 PM' timestamp='1291084667' post='702274'] Surely he can't be gone. [/quote] [font="Comic Sans MS"]Sadly, he is. And don't call me Shirley.[/font]
CaNz Posted November 30, 2010 Posted November 30, 2010 great quote. proving that we could never let great comedy truly die, it jut transfers from bad joke to bad joke.
The Tentacle Posted November 30, 2010 Posted November 30, 2010 Your movies were a childhood staple of mine dear sir. Â You will be remembered.Â
SaiyanPrincessX Posted December 5, 2010 Posted December 5, 2010 [size="1"]I heard this a few days after he passed...he was uppose to live forever. Leslie Neilson was amazing. ;_;[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now