Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Which of the Z figthers outfits do you like best?  

45 members have voted

  1. 1. Which of the Z figthers outfits do you like best?

    • Vegeta
      19
    • Goku
      4
    • Krillen
      0
    • Future Trunks
      10
    • Gohan as Saiya-man
      3
    • Tein
      0
    • Chiao-Tzu
      1
    • Yamacha
      1
    • Piccolo
      7


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B].. vegitas pink shirt :) heh.. [/B][/QUOTE]

is there anything cooler than seeing someone as manly as vegita-sama wearing a pink shirt? lol....
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B].. vegitas pink shirt :) heh.. [/B][/QUOTE]
Yup. And don't forget his "matching" yellow pants!
Vegeta:I am a warriror! Not a vairety of flower!
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MajinVegeta [/i]
[B]Vegeta all the way. He looks the best in GT. Piccalo comes in second. [/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah. He looks hot to me in GT. He gets a mustache which I am not too fond of and his outfits are cool. He wears thatred shirt with black pants and a belt (I think!). He just looks good!:cool: (heh!)
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

is there anything cooler than seeing someone as manly as vegita-sama wearing a pink shirt? lol.... [/B][/QUOTE]
I know that I'm double posting again, but I can't help it! I have to say something about this comment! And yes, it is soooo cool seeing someone as manly (and hot) as Vegeta wearing a pink shirt and yellow pants! (poor Vegeta!)
I know he proably wanted to do this to Bulma when she made him wear that outfit::blackeye:
And this is how he would've felt after he did it::demon: /:devil: /:naughty: /:laugh:
Let's not forget what his shirt says on the back:Bad Man (heh!)
But Bulma feels like this everytime she's around him::drunk: /:blush: /:naughty: /:love2: /:heart:
(cuz she loves him!)
(actually, she can't have him cuz he's mine...)
Drools and walks away daydreaming.....
Posted
[SIZE=1]Umm... I don't really think any of their clothes look cool. But I would say Picolo looks the best out of all of them.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]

(actually, she can't have him cuz he's mine...)
[/B][/QUOTE]

Does LM ever see you typing that??? I would run if I were you.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B].. vegitas pink shirt :) heh.. [/B][/QUOTE]


[COLOR=deeppink]CoolKam... you started this epidemic...that's okay because I actually thought that PINK is a good color on Vegeta......:love: :love: :love: but I tell you when I first saw it it was funny as hell.... :rotflmao: [/COLOR]


*pauses for a moment and then thinks*

Where is LM at anyways...I haven't seen her comment on the fact that someone is trying to take her man... I think that I need to tell her!!!!
Posted
:confused2:Let's see....... I'd say I like....Gohan's Saiyaman costume without the cape in SSJ2, or his mystic uniform while in SSJ2. :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gojay [/i]
[B]:confused2:Let's see....... I'd say I like....Gohan's Saiyaman costume without the cape in SSJ2, or his mystic uniform while in SSJ2. :D [/B][/QUOTE]

I should have known, Josh! You would pick Gohan. But as for me, I would say Future Trunks'. He's so dreamy!!! And that outfit makes him look hot!! :excited: :love:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj4Vegeta [/i]
[B]the best outfit has to be Vegeta's becoz it make him so much stronget than goku even though in some cases he aint and it just rulez

Matt [/B][/QUOTE]

First of all, an outfit dosen't make a person stronger, because in many instances, Goku is stronger than vegeta. They usually wear the same putfit to fight in because of tradition, except in gt. Everything changes in the series.
Posted
i'm getting into this rather late, but...

vegeta's saiya-jin armor w/out the big shoulders (the one during the furiza & android/cell sagas). god, he's so damn sexy.:tasty:

[edit] I just saw it. i haven't been here in awhile... i've told bulmavegeta1 sooo many times that vegeta is mine, but she just won't listen. a fight to the death is about to ensue...
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Rock on!! LM finally made it....and please LM...don't kill bulmavegeta1...okay...but I'll be rooting for you in the crowds...so tell me when the fight is!!!![/COLOR]
Posted
yes! fight to the death! with knives! yea!.. but not here :P you'll have to take it elsewhere..

anyways, Vegitto4 i believe that ssj4Vegeta ment that it makes vegita LOOK stronger then goku..

try to look at the meaning of the posts :)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]yes! fight to the death! with knives! yea!.. but not here :P you'll have to take it elsewhere..

anyways, Vegitto4 i believe that ssj4Vegeta ment that it makes vegita LOOK stronger then goku..

try to look at the meaning of the posts :) [/B][/QUOTE]


I better see some leatrher in that fight!!!!! and.......jello, and.....well, I will have to come up with the rules for it. It will be aloing the same ones as the Lady SJ, and LM fight that NEVER happened. I miss Lady SJ. ok anyway!!!!!!!!!

Well, kam, you are probably right, I forget what he posted, but it was probably harder to determine the meaning of that post.
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
[b][size=1]I seriously most go with Gohan as Saiya-JinMan but when he was wearing the sunglasses without that arabian type crarf thing on his head and without the cape. You know as Videl is getting beat up in the World Tournament.[/b][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...