Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font="Garamond"]Sorry guys, definitely forgot to do this earlier...

Questions, comments, ideas and concerns all go here!! Excited it's been started, people who still need to post, don't be afraid and step on up :3[/font]
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' date='16 December 2010 - 12:27 AM' timestamp='1292488029' post='702809']
If White's character doesn't wake up... do we just pretend he is in a coma and move on?
[/quote]
nope I'll just take over him until White is available. Thems the breaks, kiddies. If you get all inactive on me I am not afraid to be head boss and just take over to get the story moving to where it needs to go.
Posted
[color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"]Lol, I didn't even know it had started. Need to PM me this ****! *looks at message box* Oh, you did. Well, I apologize. I've got tomorrow off will post for SURE.[size="4"] FOR SURE[/size]. [size="5"]FOR SURE.[/size][/font][/color]
Posted
[quote name='White' date='16 December 2010 - 08:34 PM' timestamp='1292560477' post='702845'][color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"] I've got tomorrow off will post for SURE.[size="4"] FOR SURE[/size]. [size="5"]FOR SURE.[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

For sure?
Posted
[color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"][quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1292644308' post='702898']
For sure?
[/quote]
I was a day late, I know. **** HAPPENS. But, it's there. ^_^[/font][/color]
Posted
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]I know I said a week Anomaly but study/exams/moving back for Christmas ate up all my anime watching time so I've still not finished WHR yet. I am definitely still intent on joining, just need another few days to finish the series.[/size][/font]
Posted
[quote name='Gavin' timestamp='1292802066' post='702964']
[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]I know I said a week Anomaly but study/exams/moving back for Christmas ate up all my anime watching time so I've still not finished WHR yet. I am definitely still intent on joining, just need another few days to finish the series.[/size][/font]
[/quote]

[font="Garamond"]no rush, sir! Whenever you're ready, we'd love to have you on board.[/font]
Posted
[quote name='White' timestamp='1292736140' post='702939']
[color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"]
I was a day late, I know. **** HAPPENS. But, it's there. ^_^[/font][/color]
[/quote]
I just like bugging you sir. d:
Posted (edited)
I am posting today! I will have plenty of time and it will probably be a fun distraction from the giant hangover I am expecting...


also I have already written half of the post and I fully expect it to suck.... which is why I am waiting till tomorrow to post! :]

EDIT: it really did suck... so this may take a while.. Edited by CaNz
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Hey guys!
On my last post I left Elena In the Craft powers training room.
I had a few Ideas you guys can use if you want to continue directly from the end of my post, but I haven't thought of anything concrete yet so PM me and feel free to expand on it if you wish.

Its not the only option though. If you want you guys can just time jump to the next portion. I described quite a bit of the training and got through most aspects of it, so you could simply state they had trained for days and moved on to the next target. If you do Time jump, I will go back to the training eventually myself. Anyways have fun and help keep this thing going!
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...