Felix the Cat Posted April 27, 2011 Posted April 27, 2011 [b]Yayness![/b] [b] [/b] Next up: [img]http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/8076/vlcsnap2011042706h50m19.png[/img]
Desbreko Posted April 27, 2011 Posted April 27, 2011 [color=#4B0082]Got confirmation in chat. That's [b]MM![/b] Now have another blond loli with a bunny ears ribbon. [img]http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/2748/bunnyribbon.jpg[/img][/color]
SarahPatricia Posted May 1, 2011 Posted May 1, 2011 k then, my turn :3 [img]http://i.imgur.com/6yL5U.jpg[/img]
Shinmaru Posted May 1, 2011 Posted May 1, 2011 That looks like [b]The Girl Who Leapt through Time[/b] to me.
Shinmaru Posted May 1, 2011 Posted May 1, 2011 [img]http://shinmaru.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/nodamanga.jpg[/img] GYABO~!
Desbreko Posted May 3, 2011 Posted May 3, 2011 [color=#4B0082][b]Nodame Cantabile[/b]? Also, wtf at [i]Rose and Plutonium[/i].[/color]
Desbreko Posted May 3, 2011 Posted May 3, 2011 [color=#4B0082]Yays. [img]http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/4350/eyestretch.jpg[/img][/color]
SarahPatricia Posted May 6, 2011 Posted May 6, 2011 it's been three days and no one got it yet D= any clues will help xD
Desbreko Posted May 7, 2011 Posted May 7, 2011 [color=#4B0082]Hm... It's set mostly in China but features mostly Japanese characters.[/color]
CaNz Posted May 7, 2011 Posted May 7, 2011 I have gotten confermation in chat that this is [b]Night Raid 1931, or [/b]Senkou no Night Raid [color="#000000"] anyhow here is the next challenge. [IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/2816363bd9d8827ad95198d2f6f9d186486ef43.jpg[/IMG] [/color]
Sangome Posted May 7, 2011 Posted May 7, 2011 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]I'm going to take a shot in the dark here and guess [b]Grave of the Fireflies[/b].[/font][/color]
CaNz Posted May 8, 2011 Posted May 8, 2011 Sangome is right and gets a turn, but and Kitty is right but just gets depressed.
Sangome Posted May 10, 2011 Posted May 10, 2011 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]So I'm kind of spent on screencaps currently, so someone else can go ahead and post if they want to. And sorry for forgetting about this thread again. > >;; I'll try not to guess again until I actually have ideas for caps I can use.[/font][/color]
Desbreko Posted May 11, 2011 Posted May 11, 2011 [color=#4B0082]Des to the rescue with something that should be easy. [img]http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/7521/dattongue.jpg[/img][/color]
Desbreko Posted May 11, 2011 Posted May 11, 2011 [color=#4B0082]IT IS! And now I'm off to watch ep13. :D[/color]
Lilly Posted May 11, 2011 Posted May 11, 2011 YAY :DDD <3 [center][img]http://destinationstseiya.free.fr/screenshots/hyoga1.jpg[/img][/center] Sorry >v<
Lilt Posted May 13, 2011 Posted May 13, 2011 (edited) [b]Yay! :D Okay, here's one that hopefully won't be too hard.[/b] [center][img]http://i51.tinypic.com/2qvvy4h.jpg[/img][/center] [b]EDIT: The first screenshot is a little blurry so I hope it's okay if I add a couple of screenshots that better show the mecha that are fighting. I might have to throw out some clues for this one anyways, even with these two screenshots.[/b] [center][img]http://i52.tinypic.com/qyzvhd.jpg[/img][img]http://i56.tinypic.com/1ijupj.jpg[/img][/center] Edited May 13, 2011 by Lilt
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now