Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Not bad at all, sir. I see the way you're thinking about "Revenge for Pearl Harbor" is the same as mine and I bow my head to you for making a video out of it (I could NEVER make a vid of myself o_o).
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color="#006400"]My step-dad made the same comment about Pearl Harbor and my mom and I just both sort of face-palmed. I assured him that Hiroshima and Nagasaki was retribution enough, and he was like, "Oh yeah, I suppose that's right." Some people just don't think.

My sister is currently in Japan. She and her husband have been stationed there for the past year or so with him being in the Air Force (he's currently deployed, so she's more or less alone there). Fortunately she has been far enough away from all the commotion, though she said she felt the earthquake and was on the 9th floor of a building when it happened. Pretty scary place to be. She said when she got home her furniture was "rearranged." I'm just glad she was safe from it.

Apparently the base she lives on was offering a voluntary evacuation or something like that, but she chose to stay for now.[/color]
Posted
I am willing to bet that the souls of all those lost WILL congregate. If any of the towns that were wiped out are ever rebuilt, the restless spirits of those poor souls will make themselves known. Eventually, I'd like to go to Japan to give my respects to the dead.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...