Lawliet Posted June 22, 2011 Posted June 22, 2011 (edited) [quote name='Morbo' timestamp='1308770132' post='708081'] I can't wait to find see the outcome your match. [/quote] What's so special about the how my match turned out? Oh, I guess that was a dumb question... CaNz and I were both undefeated. Edited June 22, 2011 by Lawliet
Morbo Posted June 22, 2011 Posted June 22, 2011 (edited) [quote name='Lawliet' timestamp='1308772382' post='708085'] What's so special about the how my match turned out? [/quote] I want to know who's streak has ended. Edit - ha already beat me to the answer. :P Edited June 22, 2011 by Morbo
Ellerby Posted June 22, 2011 Posted June 22, 2011 (edited) [color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"][quote name='Morbo' timestamp='1308772313' post='708084'] Did you get your match with kei sorted out white? Or has it now been officially set in stone that it was a no show DQ? [/quote] [s]I don't know, I was under the impression that our battle the other day was official in order to remedy the default loss/win but Kei hasn't really said anything in thread or replied to my PM so I really have no idea, it could go either way. If it [i]is[/i] an official DQ then... that sucks and I'll be upset because I really wanted to fight, I was just confused about her laptop/WiFi situation (not realizing her laptop didn't effect her WiFi) and missed her initial PM with the battle time due to being away. [/s] But regardless, we did have the battle. 'Twas fun. ^^[/font][/color] Edited June 23, 2011 by White
Kei Posted June 22, 2011 Author Posted June 22, 2011 [font="Tahoma"][color="#000080"]The rankings will be fixed at the launch of Round 4. [/color][/font]
Morbo Posted June 24, 2011 Posted June 24, 2011 Ol' Fighter has not replied to my messages. Please feel free to move to round 4 when the week time limit expires.
Kei Posted June 26, 2011 Author Posted June 26, 2011 [font="Century Gothic"]Round 4 matchups are now live! [/font]
Lawliet Posted June 26, 2011 Posted June 26, 2011 *Grumble* I don't know if this match is going to be fair!
Ellerby Posted June 26, 2011 Posted June 26, 2011 [font="Tahoma"][color="#696969"][quote name='Lawliet' timestamp='1309097380' post='708136'] *Grumble* I don't know if this match is going to be fair! [/quote] That's what I thought when I was about to fight Kei (Electric VS Flying) but it actually ended up being a really close match. The sub types make all the difference.[/color][/font]
Lawliet Posted June 26, 2011 Posted June 26, 2011 Lies! You can get STAB thunderbolts that are super effective on 3 of my dudes... so it's essentially 3v6. Also you are using a legendary!!! I think I'm going to switch out some of my guys out for some Lanturn, that will show you.
Morbo Posted June 26, 2011 Posted June 26, 2011 [quote name='Lawliet' timestamp='1309121243' post='708138'] Lies! You can get STAB thunderbolts that are super effective on 3 of my dudes... so it's essentially 3v6. Also you are using a legendary!!! [/quote] I had to ask Kei this morning what STAB was. Also, I'm sure you have a few good electric killer moves up your sleeve...
Ellerby Posted June 26, 2011 Posted June 26, 2011 [color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"]Well I'm not saying the fight will be on even ground. O__O;; What I mean to say is I don't think it will be as much of a sweep that you're imagining it to be. I knew STAB existed but I didn't know that's what it was called. I also didn't realize how much it actually adds (x1.5). :o[/font][/color]
CaNz Posted June 27, 2011 Posted June 27, 2011 Don't go in there overconfident at all white! he is trying to trick you too! d: Anyways, I want to tell everyone I PMed Mr. Noshow, and my schedual is pretty open this week... It would be awesome if he DID show up because I really wanna pulverize some pokemon.
Ellerby Posted June 27, 2011 Posted June 27, 2011 [quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1309161889' post='708154'] Anyways, I want to tell everyone I PMed Mr. Noshow, and my schedual is pretty open this week... It would be awesome if he DID show up because I really wanna pulverize some pokemon. [/quote][color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"] Heh, I just finished my [color="#9932CC"]Poison[/color] team as a possible entry for the next tournament. They're all 60 if you wanna battle me after my match tomorrow for fun. ^^[/font][/color]
CaNz Posted June 27, 2011 Posted June 27, 2011 (edited) That would be a ton of fun! the more pokemon battles the better. The end of this tournament might feel a bit anticlimactic... but everything else about this tournament rocks. Edited June 27, 2011 by CaNz
Lawliet Posted June 27, 2011 Posted June 27, 2011 [quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1309161889' post='708154'] Don't go in there overconfident at all white! he is trying to trick you too! d: [/quote] I'm no trickster! I'm just sad that my undefeated streak might not endure such a one sided battle. We are suppose to battle today at 4 EST so I guess I will know soon enough if my battle plan will be effective or not. I totally have a for real competetive team put together if anyone wants to battle that way. I had such a hard time choosing only six pokemon for this tournament that (if this happens again in a few months) I will be using water type again but with a different team.
Morbo Posted June 27, 2011 Posted June 27, 2011 (edited) [quote name='Lawliet' timestamp='1309197454' post='708167'] I'm just sad that my undefeated streak might not endure such a one sided battle. [/quote] You didn't hear me saying that against my ice opponent [img]http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/7466/smugu.png[/img] (ultimate smugness) :P Edited June 27, 2011 by Morbo
Ellerby Posted June 27, 2011 Posted June 27, 2011 [font="Tahoma"][color="#696969"][quote name='Morbo' timestamp='1309200595' post='708168'] You didn't hear me saying that against my ice opponent [img]http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/7466/smugu.png[/img] (ultimate smugness) :P [/quote] V_____________V The one guy that could easily take you down and HE's the one that's MIA. [img]http://www.ponychan.net/chan/meta/src/130723350233.jpg[/img][/color][/font]
Lawliet Posted June 27, 2011 Posted June 27, 2011 [quote name='Lawliet' timestamp='1309197454' post='708167'] I'm no trickster! I'm just sad that my undefeated streak might not endure such a one sided battle. We are suppose to battle today at 4 EST so I guess I will know soon enough if my battle plan will be effective or not. [/quote] Some battle plan that was...
Morbo Posted June 27, 2011 Posted June 27, 2011 I know it seemed a bit harsh, but i think some of you got unlucky with your type choices while white got lucky. 2 of you in this tournament are weak against his type. However if there was a ground, fire or rock type in the tournament, they would have been trashed by you. Or Grass, bug or fighting in Kei's case. I'm just saying it sucks we didn't have an entry for every type to even things like your match out.
Lawliet Posted June 27, 2011 Posted June 27, 2011 It's not fair!!! We should all use normal types for the next one!
CaNz Posted June 27, 2011 Posted June 27, 2011 [quote name='Lawliet' timestamp='1309207797' post='708173'] It's not fair!!! We should all use normal types for the next one! [/quote] I would be okay with that. d:
Kei Posted June 27, 2011 Author Posted June 27, 2011 [font="Tahoma"][color="#000080"]HAHAHA, yeah not happening. =p Anyway, hopefully more people will sign up for the next one. We had more people sign up, but since they had to drop out for various reasons... Yeah. So drum up excitement about the next tournament and we'll see. [/color][/font]
CaNz Posted June 28, 2011 Posted June 28, 2011 DRUM DRUM DRUM. It would be really cool if we could get all types for that one... but I know that is pretty unlikely.... It would just be an improvement if everyone who signed up actually competed (Shakes fist at 'Ol Fighter)
Morbo Posted June 28, 2011 Posted June 28, 2011 [quote name='Kei' timestamp='1309216651' post='708176'] [font="Tahoma"][color="#000080"]Anyway, hopefully more people will sign up for the next one. We had more people sign up, but since they had to drop out for various reasons... Yeah. [/color][/font][/quote] Yeah it's entirely 'someones' fault...*glares at GOME*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now