Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
hmm im thinkin either fire or psychic next â?¦oÏ?oâ?¦; and im going to try trainin them and try my best for next tournament [s]since i lack in ev[/s] ^^;...I can't wait again =D; lol X3
  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[quote name='Morbo' timestamp='1310832694' post='708427']
Would it be possible to reserve the dragon type again now? I'm already looking into reworking my team using EV training now i know about it. I've learned alot and i'm pretty much going to use the same team again (due to lack of selection), however way stronger i hope.
[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"][color="#000080"]I understand where you're coming from, but taking reservations now is somewhat unfair to all the people that aren't involved in the current tournament. It's going to be the same as it was when I started this one: the sign-up thread will go up and it will be first-come, first-serve. All I can tell you is to be watching the Event forum, since that's where the next one is going to go.

Also, people can still play with their current team. There's nothing barring that.
[/color][/font]
Posted
[quote name='Lawliet' timestamp='1310844234' post='708432']
Also I think I convinced a friend to sign up for the next one and he said that he wanted Ground type.
[/quote]
He will have to fight me for it.

Anyways, this was a really fun tournament... it is just too bad it is gonna be over after this next match... It kinda sucks too because no matter what I do, I still am probably not gonna win.... I guess I have to hope Lawliet trips on a banana peel or something..
Posted (edited)
[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1310857496' post='708435']
Anyways, this was a really fun tournament... it is just too bad it is gonna be over after this next match... It kinda sucks too because no matter what I do, I still am probably not gonna win.... I guess I have to hope Lawliet trips on a banana peel or something..
[/quote]

Dont you mean I have to hope that, since your going down to me ;D

Also I see what you mean about changing types and reserving them. In the mean time I'll prepare a new dragon team and start looking into other options. I'd love a rematch with Lawliet once it get an EV trained team :D

[quote name='Kei' timestamp='1310851658' post='708434']
[color="#000080"]It's going to be the same as it was when I started this one: the sign-up thread will go up and it will be first-come, first-serve. [/color]
[/quote]

Also i don't want to be bitchy or nit picky... but i asked for psychic in this thread first, but was denied this due a different way of picking a type... Just saying is all Edited by Morbo
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1310911742' post='708447']
Good luck Kei! Morbo and I are counting on you!!
[/quote]

That's terrible. No one wishes me good luck ever :(
Posted
[quote name='Lawliet' timestamp='1311110209' post='708490']
That's terrible. No one wishes me good luck ever :(
[/quote]
[b][size="6"][color="#696969"][font="Tahoma"]GOOD LUCK LAWLIET[i]!![/i][/font][/color][/size][/b]
Posted
[quote name='Lawliet' timestamp='1311110209' post='708490']
That's terrible. No one wishes me good luck ever :(
[/quote]

That is because you beat us all!
d:
Posted
[b][font="Century Gothic"]Final rankings are now live! Thank you to all the participants! See you in the Event forum!
[/font][/b]
Posted
[font="Tahoma"][color="#696969"]Congratulations everyone! That was fun. ^_^

Special thanks to Kei for all the work you put into this tournament! I'll be sure to nominate this thread for the next Nifty Fifty. :)

See you guys in September. ;)
[/color][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...