OtakuBoards

KILL KILL KILL THE THIEVES!

Inuyasha Fandom

ASS **** WANKER ****! I want to kill maim and destroy EVERYTHING! My apartment got burglarized yesterday. They took my 42 in. flatscreen tv, my ps2, and my laptop. The real ******* kicker? They stole my stuff while I went to get my ps3 that I won from my apartment complex for resigning my lease. I'M FURIOUS! Who the hell do these people think they are? Where do they get off stealing my stuff? And to those of you who browse the internet with a ps3 contoller, this sucks. I want a keyboard to do this crap. Well, I suppose that theres a silver lining to all this bullshit. I have a ps3! So I'm happy for that, at least. But I'm still so angry. I WANT TO SCREAM!

[font="Verdana"][quote name='Inuyasha Fandom']They stole my stuff while I went to get my ps3 that I won from my apartment complex for resigning my lease.[/quote]

. . . .

[/font][center][font="Verdana"][IMG]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/Allamorph/Misc/lolz/urpwned.jpg[/IMG][/font]

[/center][FONT=Calibri]I'm so sorry. I feel really badly for you, and I hope you either get all your stuff back or get reimbursed for it.

But . . . hee hee hee hee hee heeheeheeheeheeheehee.....[/FONT]

Yeah yeah yeah... I know, I win something awesome and while claiming it my stuff gets stolen. Karma is a *****. And a friend of mine was kind enough to let me borrow his tv soI could use my new system. Saddly, renter's insurance isn't included in my rent. You'd think it was. As for a police report, yeah. There's been one burglary a day since the first of this month. The police are watching for two vehicles, one of which has been seen every time an apartment has been broken into.Whoever is doing this IS IN MY BUILDING. They also have been targeting only apartments in my bulding. So, that means they're watching the buildings. At first they were hitting apartments at night, while people were at the bar. Now, its apparenly more lucerative (and more thrilling) to hit apartments in broad daylight (like mine) while the occupants are at school and work. The prime suspect is the apartment across from mine. And its not that simple. The cars that people have seen don't belong to them however, so whoever drives them is being called in to take the merchandise somewhere else because after the buglaries, the cars are nowhere to be found. The police think these people are addicted to the rush of doing the crime and won't stop till they're caught. I personally just want 5 minutes with them. Destruction and dismemberment and my own personal brand of torture. I usually am nice enough, but I think this merits my wrath.

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]Wow, what a bunch of damn idiots...if they keep sticking to the same thing I'm sure they'll be caught. If they are being that stupid they're going to leave behind something eventually. I really hope things work out Inu, and I hope they do catch those bastards and let you have some time alone to 'talk' to them. [/color][/font]

[color="#006400"]When I read the first four words I thought you were a spam-bot. It sucks you were robbed, but I don't really sympathize with rage. Life goes on.

Are there no security cameras or anything? I find it comical that people can just walk around with a 42" TV without being noticed. I'd be more angry with your apartment security than with the burglars themselves.[/color]

• 3 weeks later...