OtakuBoards

Clan Podcast

Dovahkiin

[center][left] So, I have started a clan on xbox live and we are called Lucifers Jesters. How this clan works is all new members will start off with the enlisted rank of private, unless I decide otherwise, and you will work your way up to higher ranks as I and my two high ranking officers see fit.[s] although we are currently fixing our ranking system[/s]. We will not always be playing as a team group obviously but you can play in a team with other clan members if you wish and we do have our own website as well as a world on theO, a link to the main site will be posted, and every now 'n' then I will be giving out occasional MS points and possibly some gold time :) Some of the games we play online are COD: Black Ops and Halo: Reach, you don't have to be a crash hot hardcore gamer to join, you can just be an average gamer to join, hell i'm an average gamer and I started this clan lol. Anyway if you are an average gamer then we can help train you up to be a better gamer like Canz who is very good at Halo: Reach.

As a way to kinda of get us known within theO, OB and possible youtube community we have started a podcast, and in a few weeks/possibly days there are going to be gameplay commentary videos on youtube as well. We are still in the early stages of the clan and we are looking for recruits so if anyone is interested please let me know.

[/left][left] [/left][left] [/left][left] [/left][url="http://soundcloud.com/hypermidgetninja/fjk-ep1"] FJK ep1[/url]
[url="http://firejadeknightsclan.webs.com/"]Website[/url]
[/center] Edited by Midget Ninja

[font="Palatino Linotype"]I haven't listened to this yet, but it might be a good idea to put some more information about your clan here. Maybe even use this topic as a place for your clan members to post. I think if you just link to a podcast, it doesn't necessarily generate much discussion initially. :)

Anyway I will have a listen soon and I'll make sure to put up a proper post then![/font]

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1310945616' post='708450']
Seems like this got even less activity than on TheOtaku. It is as if they somehow already know how much we suck.
[/quote]

hush you >.< or i will attempt to kick your ass again

[quote name='James' timestamp='1310946421' post='708451']
[font="Palatino Linotype"]I haven't listened to this yet, but it might be a good idea to put some more information about your clan here. Maybe even use this topic as a place for your clan members to post. I think if you just link to a podcast, it doesn't necessarily generate much discussion initially. :)

Anyway I will have a listen soon and I'll make sure to put up a proper post then![/font]
[/quote]

thanks james, i'll work on that now :)

[quote name='�°°' timestamp='1310992055' post='708466']
You could make a teaser/trailer thing or something and we'll put it in ours. 8D I'll listen to it [i]nao.[/i]
[/quote]

Could you give me some points for a teaser trailer, or expand what you mean....and thanks boo :)

Cool podcast guys. :D A very enjoyable 20 minutes (nice length btw).

A teaser trailer like, you telling about your podcast or just taking (or make and pretend like they're take-outs) funny bits from your podcast and stuff. :^D

[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1311306366' post='708545']
That sure didn't happen!
d:
[/quote]

I might have a solution to my problem but I have to go buy another cord, finding said cord is going to be a bit of a pain in the ass :/

• 2 weeks later...