Darkness Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 I need some helpful souls to tell me where are some good places to buy anime online, and I need info on conventions (or clubs). Oh, I live in the chicago area, so if you know anything happening round here, please help out! Thanks!!!
Posthumous Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 You should probably check out EBay.I don't know anything around Chicago.
XxmagentaxX Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 There so many places to buy anime onlin it isn't even funny.. animecaslte.com, animenation.com, japanimation.com, voe.com, planetanime.com, i can't think of anymore.. but if you need help just ask... and at anipike.com they have all the cons coming up in the next monthes so you migth want to check there.. all i know is that there is a con in ohio next month called OhayoCon..
Cibo Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 I live in the chicago area too, but I just download any anime that I want. Which anime are you looking for and PM me which area you live in.
Ryuujin Posted January 20, 2002 Posted January 20, 2002 [url=http://www.animecornerstore.com]Robert's Anime Corner[/url] store is the best that I've come across. I think they have the best selection at the lowest prices. I bought my Evangelion dvds there so don't worry about them taken your money. But about cons. I live in Florida so I can't help you there. :smoke:
Rei_the_Slayer Posted January 20, 2002 Posted January 20, 2002 another sugestion is for you to go to anipike.com and click "conventions". they'll show a buncha'info on convetions and shiet.
Fall Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 Well, I really can't suggest anything, except for eBay. They might have something..... :)
Guest piffle Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 [COLOR=darkred]try searching on [url]www.anipike.com[/url] for anime cons and stores.[/COLOR]
Avalon Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 here's a few: Animerica.com J-pop.com Anipike.com or try search engines like Yahoo! and Google.
Guest Kei Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 For online stores anime-world.com and omochabox.com are two of the cheapest stores that I know of! They have tons of stuff and very low prices. For cons and stuff if you want info on AX check out their site anime-expo.org. For cons and stuff in general I'd stick with the anipike (anipike.com) they have links to anime clubs sites all over the US!
Shinji v2.0 Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 If you want the bottom line lowest prices on Anime DVD's, your best bet is most likely [url]www.uln.com[/url] , a.k.a. [url]www.bestprices.com[/url] Cheap cheap cheap. :freak: / forever hieroglyphical sHin
Guest Jabroni3:16 Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 I use Amazon.com You'd be surprised what kind of selection they have.
Guest Kei Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 Their's are for stuff in general. Mine are anime spefici...Although there is another site which has tons of stuff really really cheap, but I think they're in Japan so the shipping and handaling is killer...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now