CaNz Posted August 31, 2011 Posted August 31, 2011 I have been doing some salad experimentation, making some of my own, as well as trying dressing that are new to me. Since I have a major sweet tooth, this is my favorite dressing: [IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/110831-125718.jpg[/IMG] (taken on my webcam because I can't find a stock photo online) I really don't know why the mixture of oil, corn syrup, and tomato sauce tastes so good, but I really like it. Anyways, what is your all time favorite dressing?
Sangome Posted August 31, 2011 Posted August 31, 2011 [color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Ranch. Ranch all the way. I've tried others and they just taste blech to me, although admittedly it's been awhile. Ranch is my homeboy.[/font][/color]
PiroMunkie Posted August 31, 2011 Posted August 31, 2011 (edited) [color="#006400"]I usually stick with Ranch unless I'm feeling fancy. I can't say I've ever heard of honey mustard as a salad dressing, though I do enjoy honey mustard greatly. Caesar dressing is good, too. However, if I'm at a salad bar I don't eat typical salads, lol. Ever since I was a kid I always made my "salads" out of the hard boiled eggs, olives, mushrooms, cheese, bacon bits, onions, sunflower seeds, maybe some peppers of some variety, croutons, and ranch dressing. So I guess it's more like a cold omelet. I don't know what possessed me to start doing this outside of the fact I didn't want to eat lettuce and carrots and all those pansy vegetables, but I've been doing it ever since. Though if I do make a traditional salad, and I have a choice, I'd rather use romaine lettuce or even spinach as a base.[/color] Edited August 31, 2011 by PiroMunkie
Cat Posted August 31, 2011 Posted August 31, 2011 I like Italian the best for Salad Dressing. Wishbone for me is the best brand for it, both sweet and bitter at once. If there is no Italian dressing then I have my salad plain.
chibi-master Posted August 31, 2011 Posted August 31, 2011 [center][attachment=15232:dos1.jpg] Overused meme is overused. :P[/center]
Morbo Posted August 31, 2011 Posted August 31, 2011 (Is English) I like something simple like Salad Cream, made by Heinz here in the UK...
Pleiades Rising Posted September 1, 2011 Posted September 1, 2011 For those days when I'm craving a crisp salad, and it needs that extra bit of verve, I choose Kraft Foods Peppercorn Ranch salad dressing! (Okay, now where's my kick-back, Kraft?) When I was younger (and sometimes today when nothing else is available) I just used Miracle Whip or mayonnaise.
Lilly Posted September 1, 2011 Posted September 1, 2011 I like ranch dressing and also French dressin and honey mustard dressing. X3 But all time i would say French dressing, when I was younger I would put French dressin on white rice or yellow rice. XD; (also if I do sandwich experiment I put either French or ranch dressin >w<) lol
Akieen Cloud Posted September 2, 2011 Posted September 2, 2011 [font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]I'm a blue cheese person. Majorly blue cheese. I dunno why the little crumbles of white, smelly cheese with the blue veins of mold running through it makes my mouth water but it just does. lol. I know, no one has to tell me... I'm weird. I hear it all the time. >.< [/color][/font]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted September 8, 2011 Posted September 8, 2011 [size="1"]Ranch, Caesar, and Italian are my favorites. I think blue cheese taste like sunscreen. Lol. [/size]
IIISTARSCREAMERIII Posted December 13, 2011 Posted December 13, 2011 (edited) [font="Comic Sans MS"][size="3"][color="#9932CC"]Ken's Ceaser Salad dressing is the best dressing in my opinion mhm^^ its so fishy and tangy and good i have no idea why i love it so much but it goes good on like everything [/color][/size][/font] Edited December 13, 2011 by IIISTARSCREAMERIII
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now