1. 1. Out of these choices, what would you pic

• Ranch
    • Thousand Island
    • Balsamic Vinaigrette/Vinaigrette
    • Italian
    • Catalina
    • Blue Cheese
    • Honey Mustard Dressing

I have been doing some salad experimentation, making some of my own, as well as trying dressing that are new to me. Since I have a major sweet tooth, this is my favorite dressing:
[IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/110831-125718.jpg[/IMG]
(taken on my webcam because I can't find a stock photo online)
I really don't know why the mixture of oil, corn syrup, and tomato sauce tastes so good, but I really like it.

Anyways, what is your all time favorite dressing?

[color="#006400"]I usually stick with Ranch unless I'm feeling fancy. I can't say I've ever heard of honey mustard as a salad dressing, though I do enjoy honey mustard greatly. Caesar dressing is good, too.

However, if I'm at a salad bar I don't eat typical salads, lol. Ever since I was a kid I always made my "salads" out of the hard boiled eggs, olives, mushrooms, cheese, bacon bits, onions, sunflower seeds, maybe some peppers of some variety, croutons, and ranch dressing. So I guess it's more like a cold omelet. I don't know what possessed me to start doing this outside of the fact I didn't want to eat lettuce and carrots and all those pansy vegetables, but I've been doing it ever since.

Though if I do make a traditional salad, and I have a choice, I'd rather use romaine lettuce or even spinach as a base.[/color] Edited by PiroMunkie

I like ranch dressing and also French dressin and honey mustard dressing. X3 But all time i would say French dressing, when I was younger I would put French dressin on white rice or yellow rice. XD; (also if I do sandwich experiment I put either French or ranch dressin >w<) lol

[font="Comic Sans MS"][color="#000080"]I'm a blue cheese person. Majorly blue cheese. I dunno why the little crumbles of white, smelly cheese with the blue veins of mold running through it makes my mouth water but it just does. lol. I know, no one has to tell me... I'm weird. I hear it all the time. >.< [/color][/font]

• 3 months later...