OtakuBoards

Hiatus ended; back after 5+ yrs....

Milkycat

[font="Trebuchet MS"][color="#483d8b"]Well...I'm back in my old stomping grounds. There are soooo many new people, that I'm sure no one will remember who I am. Probably. Most likely. Not. Heh.

Anyway! I was a member about 5yrs ago here and had an extensive gallery, but had some trouble and had to leave for a bit. But I'm back and I have tons new art to share and hope to get back into the community, now that there has been growth and some maturity taking place. Hindsight is 20/20 they say...

Are there any Otaku from AZ on this board?

-Milkycat of Milkycat Studios
[/color][/font]

[quote name='Milkycat' timestamp='1315240935' post='709289']
Nope, same name as always. I was one of the artists from the How to draw anime ebook that Adam published. My art is vastly different now though. :)
[/quote]

[font=palatino linotype]I remember you (and your art)! I helped Adam to edit that book. And I remember that your artwork really stood out.

Welcome back to OB! It's good to see you.[/font]

[quote name='dark_apocalyps' timestamp='1315263754' post='709295']
Oh I remember you as well. So well that I request you to show us some of your new work because we're all excited about the development. :V
[/quote]

Sure! I'd love to share. I will post some art in the morning as I'm on the bus on my mobile. Thanks for the warm welcome back! :)

The name sounds familiar; did you have an account over at theOtaku, too? In my earlier days over there, I spent most of my time in the fan art section, and I think that's why the name sounds familiar. As for the boards here, I'm reasonably "new", but I've been familiar with it for years now. In any case, welcome back from the hiatus, and I hope to see your works here and there!

As requested here are a couple new pieces from this year. :)

[img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/238/2/e/elf_maiden_bust_by_milkycat-d47xyzr.png[/img]

[img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/134/f/9/attention_whore_by_milkycat-d3gbm17.png[/img]

Okay, right now I'm browsing your portfolio over at theO, and now I remember seeing some of your recent pictures over there! When I was going through the main fan art pages, "Fairy Usagi" caught my eye, as did your other creations submitted that day. With works like those, I'm sure it'll attract the attentions of your fellow artists and members. Nice work.