Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font="Trebuchet MS"][color="#483d8b"]Well...I'm back in my old stomping grounds. There are soooo many new people, that I'm sure no one will remember who I am. Probably. Most likely. Not. Heh.

Anyway! I was a member about 5yrs ago here and had an extensive gallery, but had some trouble and had to leave for a bit. But I'm back and I have tons new art to share and hope to get back into the community, now that there has been growth and some maturity taking place. Hindsight is 20/20 they say...

Are there any Otaku from AZ on this board?

-Milkycat of Milkycat Studios
[/color][/font]
Posted
Nope, same name as always. I was one of the artists from the How to draw anime ebook that Adam published. My art is vastly different now though. :)
Posted
[font="Tahoma"]Wow, the oldies keep coming back! I can't say I do recognize you, but welcome back. Hope to see you around more often :D[/font]
Posted
[quote name='Shishou' timestamp='1315249415' post='709292']
[font="Arial"][size="2"]If it is any consolation, I remember you! Welcome back and I hope you're able to stick around this time.[/size][/font]
[/quote]

Thanks :) I hope so too.
Posted
[quote name='Milkycat' timestamp='1315240935' post='709289']
Nope, same name as always. I was one of the artists from the How to draw anime ebook that Adam published. My art is vastly different now though. :)
[/quote]

[font=palatino linotype]I remember you (and your art)! I helped Adam to edit that book. And I remember that your artwork really stood out.

Welcome back to OB! It's good to see you.[/font]
Posted
Oh I remember you as well. So well that I request you to show us some of your new work because we're all excited about the development. :V
Posted
[quote name='dark_apocalyps' timestamp='1315263754' post='709295']
Oh I remember you as well. So well that I request you to show us some of your new work because we're all excited about the development. :V
[/quote]

Sure! I'd love to share. I will post some art in the morning as I'm on the bus on my mobile. Thanks for the warm welcome back! :)
Posted
The name sounds familiar; did you have an account over at theOtaku, too? In my earlier days over there, I spent most of my time in the fan art section, and I think that's why the name sounds familiar. As for the boards here, I'm reasonably "new", but I've been familiar with it for years now. In any case, welcome back from the hiatus, and I hope to see your works here and there!
Posted
As requested here are a couple new pieces from this year. :)

[img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/238/2/e/elf_maiden_bust_by_milkycat-d47xyzr.png[/img]

[img]http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/134/f/9/attention_whore_by_milkycat-d3gbm17.png[/img]
Posted
Okay, right now I'm browsing your portfolio over at theO, and now I remember seeing some of your recent pictures over there! When I was going through the main fan art pages, "Fairy Usagi" caught my eye, as did your other creations submitted that day. With works like those, I'm sure it'll attract the attentions of your fellow artists and members. Nice work.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...