KUNIVA Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [font=Lucida Handwriting][color=Darkblue]:) Cd or cassete?[/color][/font]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [COLOR=coral]CD..............VHS or DVD ?[/COLOR]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [COLOR=coral]St. Nick..........Freddie Cruger(sp.?) or Jason ?[/COLOR]
Warlock Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][COLOR=coral]St. Nick..........Freddie Cruger(sp.?) or Jason ?[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] I've never heard of Freddie Cruger or Jason. Who are they?
Warlock Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Well, I guess I better restart this so... New or old?
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] I've never heard of Freddie Cruger or Jason. Who are they? [/B][/QUOTE] :laugh: [COLOR=coral](I might have spelt Freddie Cruger wrong, but.....) Have you ever seen the movies "Nightmare on Elm Street" or "Halloween"? 'guess not........uhh, [b]stereo[/b][/COLOR]
Kain Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] I've never heard of Freddie Cruger or Jason. Who are they? [/B][/QUOTE] You ever heard of"Nightmare on Elm street" or "Friday the Thirteenth"?:confused: :laugh: :smirk:
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [COLOR=coral]:o [/COLOR] [COLOR=coral]The Mad Hatter or the Cheshire Cat??[/COLOR]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Mission Impossible or Die Hard??[/COLOR]
White Digivise Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 Oh well. Crocodile. *Smiles* Friends or girl/boy friends
Guest ruff Writa Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 Girl Friend!!! Would you rather lose someone you've loved or never to have loved at all??
RicoTranzrig Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 Never loved at all! J/k... *Happy or Sad?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now