Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]Im in 8th grade and I just got my classes for high school, I just wanted to know.

What do you want to be your major? what are you interested in doing? [/B][/QUOTE]
Well i don't know i will have to think about that.
I am on the internet all day so thats y i don't know hahah :drunk:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]heh,I'm gonna be a teacher! [/B][/QUOTE]
I heard being a teacher is hard cause u have to teach little ignorant brats that annoy u all day and u have to wake up earlier than we do now!!! And it is a boring job thats wut i think :sleep:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KyJaUn~FuLlEr [/i]
[B]
I heard being a teacher is hard cause u have to teach little ignorant brats that annoy u all day and u have to wake up earlier than we do now!!! And it is a boring job thats wut i think :sleep: [/B][/QUOTE]

heh,me don't care,I WANNA be,and I'm GONNA be,besides,I'm gonna be the cool teacher every1 wants to get,duh!:rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i]
[B]I'm not really to sure mabye a writer. [/B][/QUOTE]

heh cool,write books,I'll buy every1 u write!:)then I can say I knew u back then......lol
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]

heh cool,write books,I'll buy every1 u write!:)then I can say I knew u back then......lol [/B][/QUOTE]

HOLY MOLY! You forgot to say "Duh! :rolleyes:" at the end! *GASP* OHHH THE HUMANITY!!! *Faints* :sleep:
Posted
grade 8 aaah the memories. .worst year at highschool is grade 8. .then 9 is good. .cant tell you about 10. .i don't start it for a week. .all i know is that school will allways be the best period of your life:D lets see I wanted to be an architect. .changed my mind. .a Zoologist majoring in big cats. .i cant remember the right name tho. .
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Please.... I'm in my second semester at college and I still don't know what I want to major in.... [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]That'll be me in a couple years..... Don't know now, still won't know then.....[/FONT]
Posted
[color=deeppink]Well, I know that I'm going to be a photographer...photojournalist to be exact. I can give them the writing/photography double-threat that way ;)

Thank goodness this is my LAST semester of high school this year! I cannot wait to graduate :D[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Well, I know that I'm going to be a photographer...photojournalist to be exact. I can give them the writing/photography double-threat that way ;)

Thank goodness this is my LAST semester of high school this year! I cannot wait to graduate :D[/color] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]Heh...that'd be much cool. My dad says I should work for NGS...do an internship there during the summer, and whatnot....it's a supremely cool organization.....though I write better than I take pictures. >_<

Eeeps! Which reminds me, my photo-portfolio is due on tuesday....[/FONT]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blanko_el-miez [/i]
[B]vet vet vet vet vet vet vet vet vet vet vet i am going to be a vet [/B][/QUOTE]
*gasp* thats my proffesion but we can share i love animals and i love teaching people about there animals it is sooooo much fun i hope you have fun i'm going to the pei university to get my vet degree then i'm coming back to halifax to start up my own vet clinic with an emergancy clinic i think animals have every right to be treated like humans!!!!:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...