OtakuBoards

Easter Time!!!

chibi-master

It's 9:30 a.m. and already I have eaten half a chocolate bunny.

My little cousins are begging for hints as to where I hid the plastic eggs for the egg hunt after lunch.

One of my aunts decided it was a good idea to buy one of my cousins their own bunny. This five year old does not know how to properly deal with new pets and is chasing the bunny around the yard.

Sounds like a good Easter this year! So what about you? Any plans, traditions, etc.?

[size=2]I just got back home from church. I'm thinking about going to the park to get a little workout in before I head over to my dad's. I do have a cold and or sinus infection though so I'm debating. I have eaten crap the last few days.[/size]

[size=2]I'll be at my dad's the majority of the day I think, it'll just be my dad and my brother so nothing exciting at all. My boyfriend will probably do something with his friend's since I haven't heard of any plans from his family this Easter...which is odd. My dad didn't "invite" him, which happens so I won't put him through that awkwardness again.[/size]

[size=2]That is all.[/size]

I went to my Grandparents house today, and watched my second cousins hunt for eggs. I am now at my other cousins appartment watching Chopped, so everything turrned out great....

I suddenly want rabbit stew.

Rabbit stew sounds delicious.

I went to my grandparents and my day was made up of food, family (meaning also children), more food and chocolate, why so much chocolate. I was super stressed out at the end because with ±10 people [i]someone's[/i] always being loud.

This Easter was the second since my mid teens that I wasn't involved in any way with a youth Easter Camp. It still feels weird not being there, amongst a couple of thousand young people for a camping/music/
God experience.

This Easter was less traditional. Caught a screening of the Hunger Games on Good Friday, worked a hellish Saturday and gorged on chocolate Resurrection Sunday, just like my childhood days.

I might return tot he Easter Camps next year, I feel less purposeful without them.

• 2 weeks later...
I was at Sakura con in Seattle all weekend. I've been doing this for three years now. Next year will make four. I do read my bible in the morning. The rest of the time is spent working at the con, tear down of av equipment and a staff dinner late that night. Gotta love it.