OtakuBoards

I was just thinkin......

stardust

Heh, it's a fun idea, but in actuality rather unlikely. I mean, we have people from Australia, UK, and lotsa other places besides the US. Imagine the ticket prices......... not only that but ya [i]never know[/i] who's who on the internet. I mean, for the most part I haven't seen/met anyone on here who might be.... um,.... more than what they're letting on...:nervous: , but still........ it's not all that safe. I personally would consider it though, and I have before. I think it's all in the planning. Anyway, I guess it's a nice idea to think about. ^_^

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]Heh, it's a fun idea, but in actuality rather unlikely. I mean, we have people from Australia, UK, and lotsa other places besides the US. Imagine the ticket prices......... not only that but ya [i]never know[/i] who's who on the internet. I mean, for the most part I haven't seen/met anyone on here who might be.... um,.... more than what they're letting on...:nervous: , but still........ it's not all that safe. I personally would consider it though, and I have before. I think it's all in the planning. Anyway, I guess it's a nice idea to think about. ^_^ [/B][/QUOTE]

heh,it was just a thought,if it did happen I dn't even think I'd go cause of the risk

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anna [/i]
[B]not only that but ya [i]never know[/i] who's who on the internet. I mean, for the most part I haven't seen/met anyone on here who might be.... um,.... more than what they're letting on...:nervous: , but still........ it's not all that safe. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue]Yeah I agree it's a nice idea, there are people here I'd really like to meet, but like you say it could be a bit dodgy.

Makes me think of what I saw on some weird chat show when I was off sick recently. The topic was meeting people from the net and there was this one woman who met a guy in a chat room and decided she wanted to have sex with him. So, instead of doing what any partly normal person might do and meeting the guy and maybe going out on a date she gave him her address and said come round at x time I'll leave the door unlocked. The man came over and she was waiting blinfolded on the bed and they did their thing and he left!!!! Insane :eek: :worried: !!!!!!! As the presenter said, she could have had her throat cut, but the woman replied that she loved the thrill that it could have even been anyone in the audience.

Ok............. that was a bit random :o daytime TV has addled my brain :wigout: :D [/color]

i like that idea

i mean come on there are a few ppl here that i am dieing to meet in person like ginnylyn and shyguy and a few otheres like squashed snail i just think that would be so fun

it would have to be a bring your oun dish party though;)

about the time diff

we could tell what time it is at our place right then and then we could arrange it all so some leave durring the day .some at night and we will have a 48 hour party so no one will miss it

my mind never stops working:):D:P;) :genius:

no but really it would be cool

me i could stay up for 5 days and still be wired

[color=deeppink]It would be neat but...odd :nervous: I think I prefer NOT knowing these people...as well as them not knowing me...what if they think I'm annoying in real life or something? Or maybe they'd think I'm mean since I close topics and ban people...grr...look out for the mean girl!

Er...no...I'm nothing like that at all :p[/color]

Lots of ppl probably dont want to meet me, but there are ppl I dont want to meet, or if i did, they might get decked for stupidity.
**cough cough** forte...kuja **cough cough** now there are ppl I DO want to meet, like LM, and BG, and QA, and Anna, hey , i still have to post a pic of me dont i, Anna does want to see the Elijah Baggins look-a-like;) :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by liamc2 [/i]
[B]*looks at Blanko_el-miez* i er . . no what gave you that idea?
but you dso tend to think of what people look like, but 4 some reason their avatars come into picture. ><' [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, eventhough you know that their avatar looks nothing like them. But it is some kind of personification of what they like.

I hope ppl dont think that I look like Venom. but hey, if I could have that suit.........**has a really cool daydream about him in the venom suit** that would be awesome. i wish Superheroes were real. Like the classic comicbook heroes like Batman, and Supernam, and Spiderman, and The Fantastic 4......:babble:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blanko_el-miez [/i]
[B]look at my avatar

do you ppl see me as gatomon

i dont see ginny as calumon

what did you mean by "ppls avatars always come into picture"

what do you mean by that huih???????????????? [/B][/QUOTE]

It doesn't apply to your cat-puppet thingy or gamecube pics or anything like that. It's like this: Let's say you're in games and stories making stories for a rpg. When you're dreaming the story up in your mind, your idea of the character (like sephiroth or any person-like avatar) will be influenced by the picture that's up. I'm not saying people look like animals or anything, that's not realistic.

*looks over at Blanko*

o_O

it'll be okay hon,.. lol

And yesssssss Vegitto, you need to post a piccy! asap! on the double! ^_^

I'd like to meet quite a few people on here myself,....... and Videl, about that tv show you saw..............:eek: GAH! I ws like, '.......... oh bloody goodness, WHAT is the world coming to?!' how awful...... I feel dirty just reading that......... I'm gonna go wash my hands, or face..... I'll just go take a friggin shower now... >_<

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]u know,it would be really cool,if like,one year for an anniversary of the boards,we caould all get together sumwhere and have a big party and stuff,wouldn't that be awesome?lol,surprising though......:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah, but highly unlikely. I dreamt once that we had a gathering and each member wore a shirt with their avatar and nick on it. Mock my paint skills, jerks. :bawl: