chibi-master Posted October 30, 2012 Posted October 30, 2012 Hey there! Just wondering if there are any OB members we need to be worried about that are getting the worst of Hurricane Sandy. Personally, I am about 6-8 hrs. from NYC and we don't expect much other than rain and high winds. The school and the nursing program called to let me know that I don't need to come in tomorrow, so that's good. So to anyone that's more directly in the path of Sandy, especially in NYC and the coast, please stay safe, okay?
Petie Posted October 30, 2012 Posted October 30, 2012 [color=#0000ff]I'm just outside NYC and getting some pretty severe wind and lots of exploding transformers but, so far, I'm doing okay. We just lost power for a few seconds but it came right back up and only a couple of branches have come down. It took a more southern route than they originally predicted so that seems to be working in our favor here. Your concern is definitely appreciated regardless though ^_^[/color]
Boo Posted November 2, 2012 Posted November 2, 2012 (edited) I remember when Hurricane Sandy ran rampant through OtakuBoards. Edited November 2, 2012 by Boo
Inuyasha Fandom Posted November 9, 2012 Posted November 9, 2012 I have to wonder if they named the storm after my mother.... lol *don't hate me for trying to crack jokes... please.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now