Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey there!

Just wondering if there are any OB members we need to be worried about that are getting the worst of Hurricane Sandy.

Personally, I am about 6-8 hrs. from NYC and we don't expect much other than rain and high winds. The school and the nursing program called to let me know that I don't need to come in tomorrow, so that's good.

So to anyone that's more directly in the path of Sandy, especially in NYC and the coast, please stay safe, okay?
Posted
[color=#0000ff]I'm just outside NYC and getting some pretty severe wind and lots of exploding transformers but, so far, I'm doing okay. We just lost power for a few seconds but it came right back up and only a couple of branches have come down. It took a more southern route than they originally predicted so that seems to be working in our favor here. Your concern is definitely appreciated regardless though ^_^[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...