OtakuBoards

What is your dream car?

Inuyasha Fandom

[color=#0000ff]I've always wanted an Aston Martin, specifically the Vanquish although I haven't given specific models a lot of thought (and honestly picked Vanquish because it has the best sounding title). You see lots of Ferraris and Lamborghinis around (at least where I am) but it's very rare that you actually see an Aston Martin (I've never seen one in person actually).[/color]

[quote name='Petie' timestamp='1354033626' post='712539']
[color=#0000ff]I've always wanted an Aston Martin, specifically the Vanquish although I haven't given specific models a lot of thought (and honestly picked Vanquish because it has the best sounding title). You see lots of Ferraris and Lamborghinis around (at least where I am) but it's very rare that you actually see an Aston Martin (I've never seen one in person actually).[/color]
[/quote]

Lol, I don't see many Ferarris and Lamborghinis around here, but did drive behind an Aston Martin Vantage V8 a few months ago. I was so excited, I called my boyfriend when I finally got where I was going to tell him, hah.

I do love cars, and if I had tons of money there are a lot of cars I would want, but for years my dream car was always a red Lamborghini Diablo.

Chibi, you don't need tons of money for that ride...ugh, just imagination?

[color=#0000ff]I guess my phrasing was a bit poor - it's not like I see Ferraris and Lamborghinis on a daily basis but they're common by comparison and I do see them frequently enough that their sightings aren't as exciting any more.[/color]

• 3 months later...