Inuyasha Fandom Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 If money was not an issue, what vehicle would you cream your panties over owning? Personally, I'd have a 1955 Futura (The original Batmobile was modeled from this vehicle) or a 1980 Camaro. showmemark 1
Petie Posted November 27, 2012 Posted November 27, 2012 [color=#0000ff]I've always wanted an Aston Martin, specifically the Vanquish although I haven't given specific models a lot of thought (and honestly picked Vanquish because it has the best sounding title). You see lots of Ferraris and Lamborghinis around (at least where I am) but it's very rare that you actually see an Aston Martin (I've never seen one in person actually).[/color] showmemark 1
chibi-master Posted December 1, 2012 Posted December 1, 2012 [img]http://www.ualberta.ca/~csmackay/CLASS_282/Images/War.Elephant.jpg[/img]
SaiyanPrincessX Posted December 9, 2012 Posted December 9, 2012 [quote name='Petie' timestamp='1354033626' post='712539'] [color=#0000ff]I've always wanted an Aston Martin, specifically the Vanquish although I haven't given specific models a lot of thought (and honestly picked Vanquish because it has the best sounding title). You see lots of Ferraris and Lamborghinis around (at least where I am) but it's very rare that you actually see an Aston Martin (I've never seen one in person actually).[/color] [/quote] Lol, I don't see many Ferarris and Lamborghinis around here, but did drive behind an Aston Martin Vantage V8 a few months ago. I was so excited, I called my boyfriend when I finally got where I was going to tell him, hah. I do love cars, and if I had tons of money there are a lot of cars I would want, but for years my dream car was always a red Lamborghini Diablo. Chibi, you don't need tons of money for that ride...ugh, just imagination?
Petie Posted December 9, 2012 Posted December 9, 2012 [color=#0000ff]I guess my phrasing was a bit poor - it's not like I see Ferraris and Lamborghinis on a daily basis but they're common by comparison and I do see them frequently enough that their sightings aren't as exciting any more.[/color]
Inuyasha Fandom Posted March 17, 2013 Author Posted March 17, 2013 I believe chibi has won the internet. Kayin Cloud 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now