Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • 1 month later...
Posted

So we doing all the work here once again or what?  Whats up?

You can actually blame me for this one. I have family in for my cousin's wedding and I was more or less responsible for what's up next. They're leaving tomorrow so we should be back on track then. Really sorry, guys.

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Ok I honestly can't make heads or tails of the last post, can someone explain whats going on so I can figure out what to post next.  There's like no sense of mystery or anything since everything is being handed out on a silver platter.

Edited by Shwa

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...