Kayin Cloud Posted September 30, 2013 Posted September 30, 2013 No worries. I know KG started one earlier. Two posts are better than one though to get the ball rolling again.
Shwa Posted October 1, 2013 Posted October 1, 2013 Guess I should hold back for now then until another post is made, best to have an even playing field.
Kayin Cloud Posted October 3, 2013 Posted October 3, 2013 Sounds good. Glad we've gotten things started back up again at least.
Shwa Posted November 3, 2013 Posted November 3, 2013 So we doing all the work here once again or what? Whats up?
Kayin Cloud Posted November 3, 2013 Posted November 3, 2013 So we doing all the work here once again or what? Whats up? You can actually blame me for this one. I have family in for my cousin's wedding and I was more or less responsible for what's up next. They're leaving tomorrow so we should be back on track then. Really sorry, guys.
Akieen Cloud Posted November 7, 2013 Author Posted November 7, 2013 Okay, after the family visit and a headache that's still raging I'm gonna get down what I can and see if we can get the ball rollin again. Kayin Cloud 1
Kayin Cloud Posted November 7, 2013 Posted November 7, 2013 Word up, Vex. Mighty knows his sh- Er... That's good. Hope you don't push yourself too hard though :/
Shwa Posted December 2, 2013 Posted December 2, 2013 (edited) Ok I honestly can't make heads or tails of the last post, can someone explain whats going on so I can figure out what to post next. There's like no sense of mystery or anything since everything is being handed out on a silver platter. Edited December 3, 2013 by Shwa
Kayin Cloud Posted December 3, 2013 Posted December 3, 2013 K.G. may have ended up setting it up for Darth to post...I'll remind her to fix it or look over it next time we can borrow someone's wifi.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now