"The End Of Planet Earth."

ss2Serren

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ruy thinking to himself he get's in front of everybody.

Ruy: Ok guys you seem to know about a lot of things and i'm not sure whats going on here. My mom was killed in front of me then i turned into somthing i don't know what but i killed the guys who did that to her. Another what is this God and guardian stuff you guys are talknig about. Cause i would like to no what we are going agaisnt.

*Tursi looks at ryu and sighs*

Tursi: well lets start with this, i'm a deamon, a troubled deamon being pulled two ways, one towards my master one towards freedom, forsome reason he still needs me, but i don't need him *closes her eyes to recall memories* He says i'm something special, *laughs* but i know i'm not. *looks at ryu* i know you've gone through alot, i know what it's like to lose family, *sighs* it's hard sometimes. *losses her smiles and cheer* Right now i don't know who are my friends or not ecept you. but i'm here to help with what ever i can. Things are getting messed up, things are coming together for all of the both of us.....but the question is who's going to finish it first...

*tursi walks away from the lamp*

Tursi: i think that's enough for now ryu.

Ryu then starts to walk off behind Tursi. But as he was walknig he heard a voice speek to him.

Darko: Join me.

Ryu: Where are you show your self.

Darko: Come to me.

Ryu: Who are you?

Darko:You know who I am the question is do you know who you are.

Ryu: Why ask me a question like that. I know who i am.

Darko: Who is your father?

Ryu: What kinda question is that? That has nothing to do with who i am.

Darko: Oh but is does. Come to me and i'll tell you every thing you want to know.

Ryu: But how do i get to....

Then as Ryu was about to finish what he was saying his eye's turn red he then turned around jumped on top of a building then took off.

*tursi feels that god awful, but great feeling, Tursi thinks ~get out of our heads darko~*

Darko: why should i be in your head when i could be right here.

*tursi whrils around and gets ready tot punch him but he blocks it, and tries to ring her wrist*

*tursi winces*

Tursi: what did you do to ryu!

Darko: you know exatlly what i did.

Tursi: what have you been doing to him!

Darko: come back to be girl, and i'll tell you.

Tursi: Give me one good reason

Darko: you need me....

(continue)

*Himona and Mako are walking along when they finally realize that Tursi is no longer walking with them*

Mako: "Where'd she go?"

*Himona looks behind her*

Himona: "It appears that she's been stopped by someone."

Mako: "Maybe its a friend of her's."

Himona: "Doubtful. She would have said something."

Mako: "Well what do you propose we do? Whoever it is is in shadows, and people in shadows tend to be evil, and I don't like evil. Evil hurts people!"

Himona: "My thoughts exactly. That's why I'm a Guardian. To make sure that evil doesn't hurt people. You can stay here if you want, but I'm going to help Tursi. I feel that I need to."

Mako: "Nice knowin' ya. I'm stayin' right here."

Himona: "Fine. Try to stay out of trouble for once."

Mako: "What's that supposed to mean?!"

*He turns for her answer, but she has drawn her sword and begun to run toward Tursi and Darko*

suddenly pain racked sirens body and she fell to her knees, trembleing and shaking

siren: no...not again... not AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

a green auroa surrounded her, her hair became longer and green top aurmor (like vegetas in cell saga), gauntlets, and shin gaurds appeared. a long katana appeared and her eyes flashed. she stood and the light faded to a glow that outlined her

???: darko...long time...

*Tursi feels numbness through her body [I]what is this feeling, tursi wake up![/I] She tries to move her body but fails. She can her people fighting and screaming in her head. Tursi limp body stirs and a faint dark glow surrounds her as darko lets her go to talk to someone, her body falls to the ground with a thud [I]what is this feeling, i know i've felt it before[/I] Tursi stirs some more and slowly opens her eyes and and with out moving looks up and sees darko standing over her but not faceing her, but she can't hear him, the glow around her brightens a little, [I]i can't stop, i know i'm going to hurt someone, somebody stop me![/I] she hears her mind scream as old painful memories of the past flow back and she stands up but her eyes have grown unkind*

OOC: ok i'm not going to be on for about two - three days, so can somebody still play me in, thanks

i can't sorry...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

darkos head snapped around

???: drop the girl...

the gaurdian steped closer

???: leave her be...

darko: lovely to see you again... but i think not...she is my property and i'll do what i like with it...

OOC: change of plans i'm back

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*tursi's mind tries to reach out to someone[I]Some has to stop me, i can't control it for much lon-..........[/I] Tursi's glow grows dark, her eyes have grown black and cold as her ture form is reviled as her deamon side and now she can't control it, Tursi scans the scene and her glow grows and weakens with her mind clashing then she tries to run but she can't move*

Tursi: darko..... *stumbles and sends a burst of energy fling through the air at darko the feels all power leave her and passes out darko catches her and turns back towards the gaurdian *

Darko: humph....oh well

???: let her go darko...finsh this another time...

darko: i suppose you're right... i'll come back later...i'm sure she'll be more willing then.

he steped back and vanshed and the gaurdian steped up to tursi...she picked tursi up and began to walk back to the building that they came from...once inside she placed her on the couch and stepped back... green beams came from the floor to surround her and she colapsed in a pile of black and red,siren once again

Ryu then arrived at an old a banded warehouse. He finally came back to his senses. He didn't know where he was.

Ryu: Where am I? And how did I get here?

Then someone stepped out the shadows. The guy was tall in big.

Darko: I see you have arrived it's about time.

Ryu: Who are you and why have you bought me here?

Darko: I need your help. See your the only one who can help. Ryu you have some extreme power the only thing is you need to know how to control it. See there's a war that is about to begin. See it has already started but it has not really began.

Ryu: What does this have to do with me?

Darko: I can only have the best the strongest and my own son. By my side.

Ryu: No your lying.

Darko: Am I? You know deep inside that I'm your father. How do you think you have all that power? Son you have the best of both worlds. You are a demon and a God. I and not even you know the total limit's to your power. Now my son I ask you for the last time well you help me?

Ryu: I always knew there was something different. My mom always told my lil bed time story telling me about this day but I would never think it was true. She told me what to do even when this day came. So no I'm not going to help you I would rather die.

Darko: I would never think that this would happen. I have to kill my own son.

Ryu: What?

Darko eye's then turned red then his hands started to glow. He then shot a blast right throw Ryu's stomach then he shot another blast sending ryu throw the building. Sending him into some water near by.

Darko: I must have been wrong about you if you where really strong you would have lived throw that.

Darko then vanished.

*Tursi's mind goes through painful memories about darko she remebered how he treated her, her treated her like property, wanting to use her power to do something terrible but she can't remeber, then she saw someone else in her memory it was a little boy, she reconized the face in an instant, Ryu. Why was her in her memory, then she heard the familiar cries she heard before she couldn't control her transformation. It was the screams of her family and then she remebered.!* *Tursi stirred and woke up and looked around.*

Tursi: what happened?

siren coughed ahe pushed herself up from the floor

siren: that's what i want to know...

she stood and wavered then steadied...she turned and stared

siren: who's...

the man dissapeared and tursi cried out

tursi: RYU!

siren whipped around to stare at her then turned back tursi ran past her and siren came behind her

*Himona sees Tursi and Siren running and catches up with them. She senses an odd energy coming from Siren, but says nothing.*

Himona: "What's going on here? Who was that man that stopped you, Tursi?"

Tursi: "It was Darko."

Himona: "Hmmm. So the enemy has decided to show his face."

Tursi: "Yes, and he's hurt Ryu!"

Himona: "Where is he?"

Siren: "In the water, I think. I saw a big flash, and heard something fall into the water, then Darko disappeared, so I'm betting it's Ryu."

*Himona jumps into the water and comes back up with Ryu a few minutes later.*

Tursi: "Is he alright? Please say he is!"

Himona: "He's alive, but barely. We need to help him, or he will die."

Tursi: "Right. Let's get back to the house."

(continue)

*Himona gives Siren a sideways glance*

Himona: "Yes, I am."

Siren: "And aren't you a-"

Himona: "Guardian? Yes, and so are you. I can sense it."

Siren: "Yeah. I'm Ryu's Guardian."

Himona: "That makes alot of sense. I'm the Guardian to Cyprus."

*Hearing his name, he casually walks over*

Siren: "Yeah, I figured that."

Cyprus: "Is he alright?"

Himona: "Yes. I saved him in time. Tursi is healing him now."

*Tursi finishes healing Ryu and he starts to sit up*

Ryu: "What happened?"

Himona: "Apperantly, you blasted by Darko and thrown into some water."

Ryu: *growls* "Darko! I'll get him!"

*he starts to rise, but is pushed back down by Himona*

Ryu: "What are you doing?! Let me up!"

Himona: "No. You'll have your chance when the time comes, but now, you need to rest."

Ryu: "Forget that! I'm leaving now, and you can't stop me!"

*Ryu's eyes start to glow evily, and Himona is trown back by his evil energy. Ryu bursts through the window and runs off into the night*

Tursi: "Ryu! Come back!"

Cyprus: "Let him go. He'll come back eventually."

(continue)

errrm...i don't know that i'm a gaurdian and i'm krillens *shudder* gaurdian...i thought ryu wasen't a god...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
siren: *nods and moves to the far wall* if anything happens wake me...

she leans aginst it and from all apperences went to sleep