OtakuBoards

"The End Of Planet Earth."

ss2Serren

Cyprus: << Looks over at Himona >> what was that about ? way to make a friend feel good?

Himona: << Looks at Cyprus >> O come on it was funny ? us going out.. << Begins to laugh again >>

Cyprus: << Smiles >> True <<>> your are to young and immature ? I am mister popular

Himona: Hey !!

Cyprus: << Smirks >> You know am joking.

Himona: Alright we're even

Cyprus: Right .. now get back to that party and have some FUN.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<<< The night flow by quickly, it was late and everyone had left the party >>

<< Outside the house >>

Cyprus: Well lets get going Himona.

Himona: Yeah lets go .. boy that was fun !

Cyprus: << Smiles >> Good to heard you had fun

<< A Blind Flash Engulfs the Evening Sky, as a horrid rubble is heard from the distance >>

<< Himona Jump behind Cyprus for a moment >>

Himona: What was that Cyprus?

<< As she looks at Cyprus he is flowing in mid air >>

Himona: Wwwwhhaaat ??

Mako: << Running from around the Corner >> Hey you guys ?? ?? !!!!! What the Hell

<< Cyprus Crushes to the ground unconscious >>

?? Continue Please

*tursi feels a power surge just after the flash*

Tursi: Where did that come from?!?!

*Tursi runs towards where she felt it a found herself back near the house she had left ryu and the others. She walks over to Himona and Cyprus*

Tursi: what happened? What's going on?!?!

Himona: "You're asking like we know!"

Cyprus: "I think I might. Something has happened. Something important."

Himona: ":therock: And you know this how?"

Cyprus: "I don't know for sure, but I have this feeling...."

Himona: "Well, somebody might be hurt. Let's go see."

Tursi: "I'm coming, too!"

Mako: "Yeah, wherever hot chi--, I mean, you guys go, I go."

Cyprus: "Fine, we'll all go."

*all of them take off toward the rumble*

As Ryu was heading home he looked up into the sky then started to see smoke. He then started walking faster once he hit the corner he saw that it was his own house. He then ran there as fast as he could once he got there he saw that his mother was still trapped in side. He then walked throw the fire with out a mark on his body.He saw that his mother was traped he then ran the jumped over the fire then grabed his mother then saw that the only exit was closed off.He then saw that the only way out was throw the wall.He then ran to the wall with full force then broke throw it with his mother in his arms. Once they were on the ground he then started to see if his mother was ok.

Ryu: Mom please be ok mom answer me.

Mom: (she then starts to speak but very softly)Ryu you need to leave this place he's after you now.

Ryu: Mom what are you talking about who's after me.

Mom: You need to leave and don't come back he knows that you are getting control of your power.He wants you to be on his side he need's (she then startes to fade out more)

Ryu:Mom what are you talking about you.

Mom: You father.

She then dies in his arms."My father but i thought he was dead." Then from behind him three people then started to appear behind him.The one of the guys then started to speak to him.

Guy#1: Your wrong buddy your dad if alive and he wanted you. But after seeing what you did to those people at that party he now see the true power you have to now he wants you and all your friends dead.

Ryu: (looking down at his mother) Tell me you didn't do this

Guy#1: Why did you have to be stupid about this you could of became the most strongest person next to him. He had plans for you but now they all changed.He didn't want anything to happend to you or the people in this place but now since he wants you dead this place is now the whole Earth is a hell hole and this place is the core.

Ryu: (still looking at his mom) Tell me you didn't do this

Guy#1: Are you still on that ****. Yes i killed you mother.

Guy#2: Hey dude we are all in this to we all helped.

Then a blue flam then started to rise from his body then all the rocks on the ground then started to flot into the air.His hair then started to rise. Then once he looked up his eye's were red.

Ryu: For what you did to my mother you well all pay.

Then once he said that his wing's then shot from his back his hair turned blue then eye's pitch black and skin blue. Then the blue flam that surrounded his body then turned black.

Guy#1: This can't be he's not post to be that powerful at this age.

Ryu then took off at one of the guys he appeared in front of his face kneed him in the stomach then in the back of his neck. He then grabed the guy by the neck then flow up into the air. Once he got real high he throw the guy down to the ground with all his force. Once the guy hit the ground he caused a big crater.Ryu then held his arm out then a blue lighting blot shot off from his arm then to the ground to where the guy was. The bolt of lighting killed the guy on contact.

Guy#3: I didn't no he was that powerful i out.

The the demon ran off Ryu saw him out the coner of his eye he then appeared in front of him with his hand in front of his face.He then shot a blast throw the guys face then blow up his body. Then as he standed there the number one demon then punch a hole throw Ryu's stomach.Ryu then started to scream out in pain. The guy then kicked Ryu back then shot a powerful blast of his own. Once the smoked cleared he didn't see Ryu so he thought he was dead. Once he was about to leave he then started to feel a some one come behind him slowly then once he turned around Ryu was standing there then his wing's started to glow. Then blue particles then started to go to his wings. The guy couldn't belive what he was seeing then with all the rage Ryu had he then released it on that guy.The all the particles that wing going to his wings it then started to forum a beam Ryu then released it with full force. As the guy was in side the beam he then started screaming out.

Guy#1: THIS CAN'T BE HOW ARE YOU SO POWERFULLLLLLLLLLLLL

Then Ryu's blast then blow the guy away. Then once he was done he then walked to his mother's body.

Ryu: (in a demon like voice) Mother i promise you i well kill him for what he did to you.

Then Ryu started to scream out then a blue blast then came out of his body and destroyed everything in a mile radios. Then once he was done he was on the ground pasted out.

[I]*Cyprus, Himona, Mako, and Tursi arrive at the remains of Ryu's house*[/I]

Himona: "Jeez, would you look at this? It's like a hurricane came through here!"

Mako: "Yeah. Hey, what's that? *points*"

*Cyprus walks over to where Mako pointed*

Cyprus: "It's a woman. She's dead."

Himona: "*sweat drop* Dead.....? Who could have killed her?"

Tursi: *thinking*[I]"I think I know...."[/I]

Mako: Well...howd she die??? Spit it out!

All: *Waiting

*Then all of the sudden a Red like lizard demon jumps from the shadows and gives an evil laugh.

????: So, you are all gathered here together. Hm...No, its not all of you. Where are the others!!!!!????

Himona: Why dont you just come out and show your self??? You ugly freak....

*The demons eyes glow green....

Demon: "You'll pay for that remark....with your life!"

*the lizard jumps at Himona and tries to slash at her with its sharp claws, but she dodges with amazing agility*

Himona: "Whoa. Where'd that move come from?"

Mako: "Look out!"

*Himona's eyes suddenly turned light blue, and her hair turned silvery white. A sword appeared magically in her hand and she sent her sword through the lizard with incredible force, killing it*

Mako: ":eek:"

*Himona slowly rose and gradually turned back into her normal self, then passed out, but Mako caught her before she hit the ground*

Mako: "Himona, are you okay?!"

Cyprus: "She'll be fine. Her energy is just drained from her turning into her guardian form."

Mako: "What do you-:eek:"

*Mako looked at Cyprus and his eyes were completely white and he was glowing*

Mako: "What's going on here?!"

Tursi: "I think I should explain."

*Tursi explains about Cyprus and Himona to Mako when Himona finally starts to come around*

Himona: "Ugh. What happened?"

Mako: "You passed out after you saved us."

Himona: "Huh?"

Mako: "I'll explain after Tursi does."

Ryu is behind a tree laying down cause he's out of energy. He hears some people by what was his house. He hoped to him self it wasn't more demon but he had to take a chance he got up with all his strength. Then started walking towards them. Once they where in his sight he then started calling out to them.

Ryu: (weak voice) Please help me.

He said it about you more times but then he pasted out in front of the group hoping they would help.

Himona: "Who's that?"

Tursi: "Ryu! We've got to help him!"

*Cyprus picks up Ryu and it starts to rain. They find an abandoned house and get inside by going through the window*

Himona: "So Tursi, you know this guy?"

Tursi: "Yes. He's one of the one's I told you about, Guardian."

Cyprus: "Then we will help him."

*Ryu stirs and wakes up*

Ryu: "Where am I?"

*jumps up ready to fight*

Ryu: "Are you demons?!"

Himona: "No way! We helped you! Let me tell you what happened."

siren cried out the bullet tearing a bloody hole in her hand...she droped her gun and staggered back clutching her hand to her chest

ruffian: comere girly...i won't hurt you...much

siren ground her teeth

siren: *thinking* there isen't much choice...i'll have to run...untill i'm trained completely i'm useless...i need more strength...being defeated by this scum is intolerable...dammit!! why did you have to die??? grampa? where did you go?

she turned and fled barly seeing where she ran to..footsteps echoed behind her and another bullet secreamed past

~~~~~~~~~~~~

if someone could find me i'd be grateful

*tursi walks out from behind them and in front of ryu, gives a comferting smile*

Tursi: don't worry my friend, your in good company, we'll know everthing soon enough, first we'll tell you what's happened then i will tell mine.

*ryu nods*

Tursi: Fill him in on what's happend Cyprus. while i put the picec together in my story.

siren suddenly crashes through a window of the building clutching a hevily bleeding arm

all::eek: :therock:

siren: sh.it more people to fight? i'm defenitly dead

she slamms her self aginst a wall as bullets tear through the other windows

siren: *to mako and himona* if you don't want you azzes shot down i suggest you help me out with trigger happy out there!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i hope i can stay in now

*Mako and Himona give Siren blank expressions*

Himona: "Who the hell are you?"

Siren: "That doesn't really matter right now, does it? Now help me!"

*All of a sudden, a bullet whizzes past Cyprus, just narrowly missing him. Himona's eyes go white and she turns into her guardian form. Her sword appears in her hands and she runs outside. A couple of seconds later, everyone hears a scream and the gunfire stops. Himona comes back into the house and her sword is stained red with blood. She put the sword up to Siren's neck*

Himona: "I'll ask you one more time. Who are you, and what are you doing here?"

Himona: "This is very odd. We need to find out who this girl is and if she works for the enemy."

Mako: "How exactly would we go about that when she doesn't even remember who she is?"

*turns and glares at Mako with cold eyes*

Mako: ":nervous: Heh, heh. Guess we have to find out another way, right?"

Himona: "Yes. Now, let's go."

Mako: "Huh? Where we goin'?"

Himona: "To do what you said. Find out who she is in another way."

Mako: "Why do I have to go?!"

Himona: "Because it was your idea."

Mako: "But-I-You-*sigh* Me and my big mouth."

Himona: "Exactly. Now, come on. We have wasted enough time as it is. Let's go!"

Cyprus: "Be careful, Himona"

Himona: "You know I will."