OtakuBoards

"The End Of Planet Earth."

ss2Serren

ooc:Oh, sorry. I thought you were his Guardian, stormwing. And plus, Krillen's forgotten all about this thread. I'll remind him. But yeah, he's a god, at least that what he said earlier....

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Then as I was running I then seen an old abandon house I then jumped on top of it with no problem. I then looked up in the sky and one tear fell from my face. " Mom why aren't you here with me?" I then turned away then as I was walking I heard a voice. That kept on saying go back it sounded like my mother. I then turn around and stopped.

*Tursi sits nurvously on the floor, then shudders, and sighs*

Tursi: *whispers* i'm sorry

*tursi opens a window and jumps out and walks out into the street and walks in the direction with the most power coming from it*

Tursi: i've got to stop him my self, i don't want anyone else hurt.

*tursi runs knowing what she will find and also who is in that direction too hideing her tracks along the way*

*Tursi stops to feel a familiar arua, [I]ryu....he came this way....[/I] Tursi walks towards it bringing her off course a little, and sees ryu walking.*

Tursi: *whispers* ryu.....

*tursi floats up towards him as quietly as possible then stops right behind him, Ryu turns around*

Tursi: hey......um.....where are ya going?

Ryu then looks at Tursi and then walks a lil passed her.

Ryu: These day i don't know where i'm going. A mouth ago everything was fine. I had a great life friends,and most of all i had my mother. Now everything changed i'm not even human. My so called dad is some demon dude who wants me dead. I just wish everything would go back to the way it was befor. Why is this all happending to me i lost everything i have nothing now.

Ryu looks at Tursi and sits down.

Ryu: I just meet you a little while ago and already we are good friends. It would have been nice to meet you in better circumstance but I guess this well have to do.

Ryu laughs a lil.

Ryu: So I guess we should regroup with the other's or me and you both can take Darko by are self's.

*tursi thinks for a moment*

Tursi: to tell you the truth, i'm at a loss. I know i don't want to get our friends hurt, but we might be a little bit stronger with a team, and once i'm able to control my powers of being a deamon, then i might be stronger then i am now, but the fate of what's going to happen in the future depends on right now.

*Tursi gets up and floats towards an apple tree she saw a few feet away from them and gets an apple and tosses one to ryu. She sits in the tree.*

Tursi: so, what do you think.

siren walks out of the shadows

siren: well...i think i'm coming...either way...

she walks up to stand next to the tree...i frankly want to know what's going on...i also wanna know why theres a great chunk of my memory missing...

*Tursi throws siren an apple to eat*

Tursi: frankly all i know is that darko is after me for some reason, power is definately not a reason to get me, And as for your memory, i really don't know what happened. I know i have many memeories that i've lost, espacialy when i'm fighting, i lose those memories.